iPad is one of the best tablets available on the market today and Safari is the web browser that comes installed on it.To improve your browsing experience, users can save and edit bookmarks in the browser by accessing the application settings. The settings can be configured in such a way that the bookmarks bar is always visible which will give quick access to all of your favourite websites in one go. Users can also add preferred sites to the Quick Launch bookmarks.
How to Configure The Bookmarks Bar in Safari
When you browse the internet with Safari on your iPad, you sometimes want to add your favourite sites so that you can consult them quickly and easily. On Safari, you have a bookmarks bar that allows you to do just that. Follow these steps to view and edit the bookmarks bar in Safari iPad:
image © Unsplash
- Go to the application Settings
- Once in the Settings menu, click Safari and choose Always show bookmarks bar
- Once this is done, exit the Settings application and start the Safari application. Visit the website of your choice. In our case we will choose the site iPad. Once on the site, press the small arrow in a box Add Bookmark.
- You can rename the site or edit the URL if you wish. With the bookmarks bar on iPad, you can either view your favourites directly or create specific folders for classification
- If you decide to add your favourite site to the Quick Launch bar bookmarks, click Bookmarks Bar
- Your site is now accessible from the Bookmarks Bar of your iPad.