Downloaded JPEG files are automatically opened in Abode Reader which does not support that file type. You may then wonder how you can change the default program for opening JPEGs? Read on to find out how to do this.
Change Default Program For Opening JPEGs
- Right click on any .jpg picture and select "Properties"
- Under the "General" tab (which should be what is opened up first), you'll see "Opens with: Adobe Reader".
- To the right, click "Change" and select "Windows photo gallery".
Image: © Corinne Kutz - Unsplash.com
- Why are my photos opening in adobe
- Jpg opening as pdf - Best answers
- Open jpg in adobe reader - Best answers
- Instagram photo downloader chrome - Guide
- What are the steps to insert photo in word for resume - How-To - Word
- How long does it take facebook to verify photo to unlock my account - Guide
- Android shortcut to photo - How-To - Android
- How to fix blurry instagram photos 2021 - Guide