The installation and use of multiple applications on an Android smartphone can slow its operation dramatically. However, you can avoid this and make optimal use of your Android mobile. In this article, we'll show you some useful tips and apps that can help you.
The Android application manager
Android's built-in Application Manager allows you to quickly view all the applications installed on the smartphone and those running in the background. To access the Application Manager, select Settings
> scroll to the Device
The Application Manager allows you to perform several actions, such as:
- View the storage space occupied by each application.
- Manually uninstall apps.
- Identify resource-intensive applications.
- Force quit apps.
- Move apps to your memory card.
Useful applications to optimize your Android smartphone
This free app tells users which app they can uninstall to free up memory on their smartphone and improve overall performance. It examines the frequency of use, size and battery consumption of each app.
AVG Cleaner – Junk Cleaner, Memory & RAM Booster
This application offers several practical tools to identify and close applications that consume memory and battery. It can also quickly uninstall the app and delete temporary files.
Smart Optimizer:Super Clean,Booster,CPU Cooler
Image: © Rami Al-zayat - Shutterstock.com
- Do not download applications from unknown publishers: read reviews, the number of downloads and the overall score. Some applications may contain viruses.
- Download an antivirus: this is useful to scan the contents of the memory card and new downloaded applications.