Sometimes it can be annoying if you're searching for somewhere specific on Google Maps and then the map rotates or tilts forcing you to lose your place. In this article we'll show you how to turn off the Tilt Map gesture (2 finger drag) of the Google Maps app.
How to Disable the Tilt Map Gesture on Google Maps
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the menu key (3 horizontal bars) > Settings.
- Tap on Navigation settings.
- Clear the Tilt map checkbox.
Image © Unsplash.com
- Google maps tilt view
- How to untilt google maps - Best answers
- How to stop google maps from rotating - Best answers
- Google maps street view - How-To - Google earth
- How to view speed cameras on google maps - How-To - Google
- Download offline google maps for pc windows 7 - How-To - Google maps
- Change google maps to miles - How-To - Android
- How to get a physical address from google maps - How-To - Google maps