The ability to display subtitles during a film or TV show is a useful tool that helps those with disabilities as well as those watching a program in a language that is not their mother tongue. It is built into most devices and is very easy to activate. This walkthrough will help you enable the automatic display of subtitles on your LG Smart TV.
Enable Subtitles in LG Smart TV Settings
Press the Home button on your remote. Select the cog icon (top-right corner) to access Settings > Accessibility > Subtitle.
Toggle the Subtitle switch ON, and apply your changes.
Image: © LG.
- Lg tv subtitles
- Subtitles on lg tv - Best answers
- Lg tv subtitles format - Best answers
- Lg tv subtitles change language - How-To - Hardware
- Lg dual screen tv - How-To - Hardware
- How to reset lg tv - How-To - Hardware
- Lg monitor won't turn on ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Lg tv rename inputs ✓ - Forum - Smart TV