The LG Smart TV allows you to turn on its Safety mode in order to block access to content that you may deem inappropriate. While in Safety mode, your LG TV cannot access certain programs and applications. This walkthrough will teach you how to enable the safety feature on your LG Smart TV.
How Enable Safety Mode on LG Smart TV
- Press the Home button on your remote, and then select the cog icon (top right corner) to access Settings.
- Go to the Safety section, and toggle the Safety option ON.
- At this point, you will be asked to enter a PIN (default 0000).
- From here, you can set your restrictions and then exit to save your settings.
- How to change picture mode on LG Smart TV
- How to set your homepage on LG Smart TV
- How to enable the private browsing mode on LG Smart TV
- How to enable the HDD Eco Mode and Auto Power Off on LG Smart TV
Image: © LG.
- Lg tv parental controls
- Lg smart tv parental controls - Best answers
- Lg tv safety pin - Best answers
- Lg tv parental control timer - How-To - Hardware
- Lg tv parental control reset ✓ - Forum - Smart TV
- Wii u reset parental controls - How-To - Platform
- Comparative test of parental control software - How-To - Software
- McAfee Internet Security - Configure the parental control settings - How-To - Antivirus