Facebook's biggest selling point — that it is such an open platform — can also sometimes be one of its weaknesses. That is why it is important to maintain the security of your account with a strong password. If you think that your account's security may have been compromised, or if you simply would like to update your profile's security, this article will teach you how to change your Facebook password in a couple of easy steps.
Change Your Facebook Password
- Sign in to your Facebook account. Go to the menu, then click Settings:
- In the Security and login section.
- Click the Edit button next to Change password under the Login section:
- Enter your current password followed by the one you'd like to be your new one. Click Save Changes to apply your edits.
Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash
- Someone changed my password on facebook - Forum - Facebook
- Change instagram password through facebook - Guide
- Does changing your password on facebook stop hackers? - Guide
- My account has been hacked, and the email and pass are changed. Please help me! ✓ - Forum - Android
- Change messenger password without facebook ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail