If you're a company or a blogger who is heavily active on a variety of platforms, you might consider linking your pages by adding a Follow on Facebook button to your site. Here's how to add a Facebook follow option to your site or blog.
How to add a Facebook Like Button to your website?
- To add a Like button from Facebook to your website, you can use Meta for Developers.
- Copy the URL of your Facebook page and paste it into the Profile URL field on Like Button Configurator.
- Next, change the button's default height and width (in pixels) to fit your site.
- Select your preferred layout style, action type, button size. Choose the Standard option if you just want to show a no-frills Facebook icon. Alternatively, if you'd like to display your follower count, you can select either the box_count or button_count options. If you'd like to display a selection of your followers via their Facebook profile pictures, you can choose to either display or hide your followers as well:
- Once you've finished inputting your settings, click Get Code.
- Copy and paste the code into the source code of your site to display your new feature.
Do you need more help with Facebook? Check out our forum!