Changing your country or access location on Netflix can provide you access to considerably more content than is available in your current country. However, changing your current location will require the use of a VPN (Virtual Private Network). This article will help you through the process.
Access Netflix from a Different Region
In order to access a different region, you will need to use a VPN, which will allow you to access the server from a new location. Netflix occasionally can identify when users are accessing the site using a VPN and will block access. If you're blocked by Netflix, you will receive a proxy error after attempting to access the site. To avoid issues, use a reliable VPN, such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or CyberGhost VPN.
After you have launched your VPN with the desired location, go to the Netflix website and log in with your account information. If the VPN is successful, you will be able to access the desired media.
N.B. Certain VPNs are more compatible with a specific region. So, if you receive an error message, try using another VPN.
Image: © ibreakstock - Shutterstock.com
- How to change netflix region
- How to change country on netflix account - Best answers
- Change netflix region - Best answers
- How to change netflix payment method - How-To - Internet
- How to change netflix email - How-To - Internet
- Change instagram region - Forum - Instagram
- Change youtube region - How-To - YouTube
- How to change the region on laptop - How-To - Windows