Internet Explorer gives you to the ability to restore your previous browsing session. A useful of feature in the event of a browser crash or an unexpected reboot of your computer. This article will show you 2 methods for how to reopen your last browsing session.
- Click on the Tools menu
- Click on Reopen Last Browsing Session.
- Open a new tab
- Click on Reopen Last Session.
- Internet explorer restore last session
- Internet explorer restore previous session - Best answers
- Internet explorer restore session - Best answers
- Internet Explorer doesn't work after restoring computer ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Website restore error internet explorer ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Internet explorer history - How-To - Web
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer https not working - How-To - Internet Explorer