You can disable the password auto-save features of Internet Explorer by following the steps outlined in this brief article.
To disable auto-save on Internet Explorer:
In the Control Panel > Double-click on "Internet Options"
- Under the Content tab, click on AutoComplete.
- Uncheck "User names and passwords on forms" .
Any more internet explorer questions? check our forum!
- Internet explorer login automatically
- How to stop automatic login on websites
- Disable auto login windows 10
- OpenOffice.org - Auto-save passwords
- How To Save Logins and Passwords on Internet Explorer > Guide
- How to get into a Facebook without the password > Guide
- Auto save messenger photos > Guide
- How to show hidden passwords on Samsung devices > Guide
- Internet Explorer history: file location, shortcut, tab
- Open Internet Options in tools: menu, Windows 10
- Can't access secure websites on Internet Explorer
- Allow ActiveX control: download, Internet Explorer
- How to run software if signature invalid
- How to Install Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 8
- Enable toolbars/extensions in private mode Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer not showing images correctly
- How to open Internet Explorer private browsing
- Change temporary files folder location: Internet Explorer
- How to disable tabbed browsing in Internet Explorer?
- How to set Internet Explorer to open pop-up in new tabs
- Internet Explorer can't display the webpage: quick fix
- Reopen the last browsing session: Internet Explorer
- Turn off notifications when pop-up is blocked