In Internet Explorer it is possible to change the location of the temporary files folder (INetCache), this article will show you how.
Open Internet Explorer
Click on the Tools menu > Internet Options.
- Go to the General tab > Browsing history.
- Click on Settings.
- From this menu you can change the space allocated to the storage of temporary internet files (Default value: 250MB).
- A larger cache implies that more data will be stored, thus allowing Internet Explorer to load certain elements of the webpages faster.
- To change the location of of the temporary files folder:
- Click on Move Folder.
- Choose a new location for the INetCache folder.
Any more internet explorer questions? check out our forum!
- Temporary internet files location windows 10
- Internet explorer temporary files location
- Internet explorer cache location windows 10
- Change location of temporary files in Mozilla Firefox > Guide
- Nfs underground 2 save file location windows 10 > Guide
- Where apps are stored on Windows 10? > Guide
- Windows Media Player: move file location > Guide
- Internet explorer history file location > Guide
- How To Save Logins and Passwords on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Options in tools: menu, Windows 10
- Can't access secure websites on Internet Explorer
- Allow ActiveX control: download, Internet Explorer
- How to run software if signature invalid
- How to Install Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 8
- Enable toolbars/extensions in private mode Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer not showing images correctly
- How to open Internet Explorer private browsing
- How to disable tabbed browsing in Internet Explorer?
- Disable auto-save password: Internet Explorer
- How to set Internet Explorer to open pop-up in new tabs
- Internet Explorer can't display the webpage: quick fix
- Reopen the last browsing session: Internet Explorer
- Turn off notifications when pop-up is blocked