- - Latest reply: ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
- Jun 17, 2019 at 03:03 PM
Hello,
My name is Sanjida Aney. My Facebook Email is ***@***. I am using my Facebook I'd last 10 years more but suddenly people's make report and my I'd make pretending disabled. I submit my passport for get it back but the problem is the date of my birth is match with my id because of changing birth date. I have no documents to prove it. what can i do now? So please try to help me for get back my I'd. Its really important for me. My all Friends and family and my 10 years memory have in that I'd. So at any cost I need my I'd back.

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 74.0.3729.157
See more 

5 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hello,

Sorry but we have no way for you to prove your real birthday to Facebook. You should have entered your real DOB when you created the account.
Respond to Ambucias
Thank you
Actually i have created this account in 2009 and my birth certificate was changed after that. I had never thought that issue will be created a problem for my account.
So there is no way to get back my account? ????????????
Respond to SanjidaAney
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
The only possible way is to write an appeal to Facebook.
Respond to Ambucias
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
Thank you
How does a birthdate change? Forget your memories, they are gone. FACEBOOK doesnt care about the change or not....you lied, you got caught.

Respond to ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 17, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 17, 2019
Thank you
I submit my passport for get it back but the problem is the date of my birth is match with my id because of changing birth date. I have no documents to prove it. what can i do now? So please try to help me for get back my I'd. Its really important for me. My all Friends and family and my 10 years memory have in that I'd. So at any cost I need my I'd back.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1568 -
How does a bithdate change between document? Do you see your problem. It lloks fake! Regardless of what you say! Dirthdayes dont change. I have a bunch of documents from different places, and all of the birthdates are all the same.

REGARDLESS, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WE DONT DO WHAT YOU ARE ASKING ANYWAY!!
Respond to mopakarim