The discussions

Ipod images

Solved

Hello, i have images stored in my ipod, the laptop with the images has been stolen. How do i recover the pictures from my ipod 5th generation clas...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
papi

Itunes delete songs if i transfer them

Solved

Hello, i recently bought a new computer and downloaded my itunes. before on my old computer i had an itunes with like 200 songs. since i got my new c...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
noj

My ipod fell into water

Solved

Hello, My Ipod felt into water yesterday night and I want to know weather the ipod can work again.

9 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
fried

Cannot sync videos onto my ipod

Solved

Hello, I got my ipod nano 8gb 4th generation about a month ago. I put songs on it fine and then i downloaded some videos and when i plugged in my ip...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
Manda

Crashed harddrive with itunes lost

Solved

Hello, would like to move my ipod library back to new hardrive in original computer can reload itunes but cannot get all my library back thanks ...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Dissertation help

Ipod locked

Solved

Hello, ipod locked and son can't remember passcode...trying to go thru your steps but cannot.....there is no device option to go to unlock..please...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Pictures, video for ipod nano

Solved

Hello, Kindly tell me whether jpg files can be directly copied to an iPod Nano and viewed onto it aslo what format videos shall work on the same. ...

17 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
Kainen

Itunes won't install

Solved

Hello, When I install iTunes it gets near the end and says "There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A programme required for this ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Itunes coverflow is showing up black!

Solved

Hello, My Itunes Coverflow is showing up Black where my album art should be. In any other view is fine (grid view) but when I select Coverflow it...

20 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2010 by
Malu

Itunes don't recognize ipod

Solved

Hello, I had to take my computer to be worked on. They had reinstall the operating system. After that they reinstalled Itunes and the library but now ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

The verification for itunes store isnt workin

Solved

Hello, im creating an account with itunes store and the last step is connecting....i've been waiting for it to connect for the longest. I don't know ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
BAMA

The new ipod nano 5g video to computer and dv

Solved

hey well i got my ipod nano 5th generation the one with the video camera.i have heaps of videos that i have taken with it, but i dont no how to get th...

78 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
ericaa:D

Computer crashing down when ipod is plug in

Solved

Hello, I have a window vista which keeps crashing down on me by showing the blue screen of death on my monitor when I plug in my ipod. When my iTunes ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
anon

Ipod headphone problem

Solved

Hello, I have had my ipod headphones for a while and suddenly the sound isn't coming out right. It comes out of the little hole behind the headpho...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

My computer is not recognising my ipod and t

Solved

hi there.. i have a 30gig colour ipod (not sure which gen that is) and i have recently upgraded to windows 7. i've tried synching my ipod for the firs...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
dwegiel

My ipod got wet, how to make it work?

Solved

Hi. My iPod Nano (4th Gen) got soaked in alcohol. When I opened it, it still works but kind of blurry, the loud speaker won't work and there's alcohol...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

My ipod touch 2g wont turn on....

Solved

Hello, i have tried to turn on my ipod touch 2g and when i do all it does is show me the apple logo and then it turns off. what should i do??? ple...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

My itunes store isn't working properly!

Solved

Haii... i have itunes and it is working properly and everything except when I try to import a cd it starts to import but after it has imported I have...

86 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
ally

How to transfer from ipod to computer?

Solved

Hello, I have tried numerous times to transfer the songs from my iPod touch to my computer with no luck. I have gone on my computer on iTunes unde...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Please help me install itunes 9.2

Solved

Hello, I have just downloaded itunes and when I go to run the app it says my itunes.exe is not valid Win32 application. I am confussed there seem...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
rockomsockomrobots

Itunes 9 installation failure

Solved

Hello, everytime I try to install itunes 9 I get this error message when it says Publishing Product Information. the message reads like this: An erro...

21 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
Scarlett

Error msg with installing itunes

Solved

Hello, I keep getting the following message when trying to install the latest version of itunes: "There is a problem with this Windows Installer pac...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
Ruhi

How to put photos on ipod nano 8gb

Solved

i its my second problem with my ipod nano 8gb i don't know how to put photos on it if you know how then help me couse im realy upset with this hel...

12 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
doublepaw

My ipod wont turn on, i donot know what to do

Solved

Hello, why is it, when i try and turn my ipod on, a screen with www.apple.com/support/ipod comes up, and then it turns its self off? what do i do, ...

8 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
dude

I tunes wont initiate when i plug in my ipod

Solved/Closed

Hello, My itunes does not initiate when I plug in my ipod.It doesnt even show up as a devise on My Computer.This is a new problem.I cant think of any...

136 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Gab

Make an ipod compatible with windows media pl

Solved

Hello, i hav an ipod touch and i want to download songs from windows media player. i know you can download things that will allow that but i can not ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Muizicoo

New ipod nana

Solved

Hello, My daughters are worried that if I plug my new nano into our pc it will delete all of their itunes off. Will this happen and if it does ho...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

How do i put music on an ipod touch???

Solved

Hello, I need freaking help with my crappy ipod touch i rlly dnt know how 2 put music on it Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.9

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

My ipods broke please help!! )):

Solved

Hello, I Turned my ipod off and the next day when i went to turn it on it said i needed to plug it into itunes. So i did and then a message popped u...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
problem-solver

Ipod shuffle problem

Solved

hey everyone i bought a ipod shuffle 1st gen 512mb of trade me and it says it is not connecting to itunes . it is getting recognised by my macbook ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Help! ipod is all weird!

Solved

Hey, I can't live without my iPod and i always connected it to my itunes to play my songs so that it would charge my iPod too. And the other night,...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
Happy :)

Ipod transfer

Solved

Hello, I have a new laptop and an existing ipod but the music is saved on a computer that I no longer have access to. How do I get the music from th...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
bloomfield

Itunes won't detect ipod classic

Solved

Hello, I have spent approx. 7 hours trying everything from apple suggestions and all other website suggestions. I have reset my ipod classic 80...

8 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
Steven

If i upgrade my itunes to 9.0 does it delete?

Solved

Hi, Um, i dont have a ipod anymore, but my friend wants me to download songs to her ipod & i tried but wheni plugged it into my laptop a message popp...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
Megan

Ipod transfer to a new laptop

Solved

Hello, These days I have a new laptop and all my iTunes files are still on the old computer. so i wanna get all my content from my iTunes(also in my...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
Enter

Itunes

Solved

Hello, hi im shoemate and i have been having a problem with itunes like 3 days ago it been stop working it makes it go blue and the the loading sig...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
deepbreathe

Ipod volume

Solved

Hello, i cant figure out the password to change the volume can you please help me? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Itunes

Solved

Heyy. I'm trying to download Itunes on my computer and it downloads but then when i try to open it, it says i need quicktime. I know I have quicktime ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
C.Smith(:

Ipod sync problems

Solved

Hello, I have just purchased a new laptop after my old one broke, i am trying to sync my ipod to the new system with no joy it will connect but not...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Ipod nano 8gb

Solved

Hello, hi. i bought a apple ipod nano 8gb with no disc. i need help please. how do i get the the ipod to stop failling when i plug it in to the us...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
moorkath

Trouble upgrading to itunes 8

Solved

Hello,i am using windows xp and i have an older version of itunes, but now need to upgrade to itune 8 b/c i just purchased an iphone. i am not what yo...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
Chris

Installing itunes 8

Solved

Hello, IMaybe this will help someone. I couldn't get i tuners 8 to install, it said I need quicktime which I had. I searched forever for these tips...

8 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
leadoffdouble

Ipod hang

Solved

Hello, my ipod has got stuck...it's not responding to any of the task,from the last half an hour it's lying like this only.It's not gettin switched o...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Itunes 8.0.2 and ati graphics error?????

Solved

Hello, I'm having a problem downloading iTunes 8.0.2 into my pc laptop, but not my pc desktop. Everytime I reboot my laptop my screen looks stretched ...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
faithmusic
Results 151 - 194 out of a total of 194