The discussions

Why does ipod content delete when updated?

Solved

Hello, I have an iPod touch, and would like to update the latest software. However, whenever I have previously tried to, all the content on my iPod is...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2010 by
Anon

Thomson router to ipod

Hello, how do i get the password for my thomson router so i can connect my i pod ps i am a computer novice ,the more info the better thanks Co...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod nano frozen

Solved

Hello, My iPod Nano froze while it was playing a song. But I took it out and now it wont work. Its frozen it says its locked I unlocked it and tried ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2010 by
Kels

Mt ipod 5th gen wont work

Hello, plz help when i charge it the apple logo turns on but nothing else works then i did the hold then menu and home botton and that made the scre...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Ipod touch

Solved

Hello, Can anyone tell me approximately how much space does a typical 90 minutes to 2 hour movie use. I am buying my daughter an 8gb model for Xma...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod touch frozen

Hello, my ipod touch was jailbroken. I was having some problems with it, like it kept going into safe mode. So i got sick of it. I went on iTunes, re...

bobli0604

Itunes 10 restore files problem.....

Hello, I have been having problems with iTunes 10. I haveaniel recently deleted songs from my library. iTunes asks me if I want to "Delete The Fi...

bobli0604

Itunes installation problems

Hello, I am having problem downloading iTunes on my computer. I had iTunes on my computer but then I created another profile and that messed it up. ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2010 by
Daina Peter

Ipod touch frozen

I have an iPod touch. When I turn it on it freezes. It turns on to the apple logo and then a loading wheel shows behind it. Then it just freezes and s...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2010 by
angie

My ipod wont turn on .

My iPod wont turn on . I can't do the reset (hold top button & home button) because my power button doesn't work. So what should i do ? i really need ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Putting iphone songs onto itunes library.

Hello, I've made a new account on my MacBook, but the songs that were on my Old account, aren't on my new one. I've looked on previous issues but it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod to computer

Hello, I want to take the music from my iPod to my computer but everything ive found either has limits or wants me to pay... what is free and can le...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2010 by
donny

No itunes upload

Hello, Just bought my son an Itouch G4 Ipod. He needs to upload the latest version of Itunes (10.1) on my HP Pavillion. Everytime I begin uploading ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

My ipod will not come back on

Hello, my ipod had water in it so i put it in some rice an it drianed the water out of it then a week later i put it on charge an took it off an it wo...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2010 by
knighthawk

Itunes unknown publisher

Hello, my laptop wont let me install itunes it does it then at the end says unknown publisher and hasnt got a digital signature, please can you h...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2010 by
Abhith

How to sync games on my ipod nano 4 gb

Hello, i would like to ask you how to sync games on my ipod nano 4gb.I have read your suggestions but i still do not get it.please reply me soon.

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2010 by
nicco

Ipod-- cant add songs

Solved

Hello, I have a unique problem. I am unable to install itunes, error is "another installation already running". Tried restarting, but no use. I t...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2010 by
greenvariance

Itunes store support

Hello Everyone I am currently running windows xp 32bit edition DELL and i am having issues connecting to the itunes store. the same error constantly ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

My ipod does not turn on

Hello, My Ipod does not turn on i plugged it on the computer to charge buut still is not charging and not turning on Plz Help... Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2010 by
CamCam9595

How do you set backrounds to your ipod

Hello, i need help please help p.s if anyone knows how to from i pod diagnostics on a 8 gb nano the one that has the albums when you turn it to the si...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Ipod touch wont stop restarting! please help!

Hello, My name is Larry and i bough my ipod touch 3rd generation about 3 months ago. and i was talked into jailbreaking it about a month ago. all ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
john

Ipod touch won't let me go on it.

hi i have an ipod touch 3rd generation and i havent had any problems with it since i got it about 4 months ago. but today i unplugged it from charging...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Tessa

Ipod touch backlight is not lighting up

Solved

Hello, ok i got my ipod touch to work and now the backlight is not lighting up i can see alittle but not much so i went to settings and i turned the...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Ipod nano froze with time and battery on disp

Hello, I'm having horrible luck, i was sleeping listening to my music and i knew my ipod would die while i was sleeping so i just let it go, but whe...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
XevenSecond

Ipod classic not working

Hello, I;ve tried pressing the centre button and the top button, The apple logo then appears but when I try to put it into disk mode by pressi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
still.here64

My ipod not regonise by my p.c

Hello,My ipod wont connet to my p.c or lap top it keeps on telling me that not regonise pls help me Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
hackimist

Uploading music to a new ipod

Hello, We have recently purchased a new ipod and cannot seem to get the music to upload to the new ipod. I get the new hardware message on the com...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
nattii

My ipod sync with itunes

Hello, so im trying to get my new songs on my ipod so i plugged in my ipod it says its connected and everything but wont show up on my itunes so ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

My ipod touch won't turn on.. at all!!!!

Solved

I was on my iPod and it started acting up and it got really hot and the screen turned white and it had a weird smell to it. So I turned it off and lef...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
kaykay1234

How do i add songs to my ipod and still keep

Solved

Hello, I want to add songs to my ipod, from my friend's computer. I already have a songs on it and want to keep them, how do I add new songs while ke...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
MissHardy

Delete songs off ipod but dont have itunes?

Hello, How do you delete songs off your ipod? i have deleted them from my actual itunes and plugged my ipod in but it still hasnt left my ipod ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
shells

Itunes fatal error on install

Hello, When attempting to open itunes from desktop error message pops up 'ItunesMiniPlayer.Resources' is not a valid short file name. Fatal Error...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
bo_dixon

How do i put itunes on my phone???/

Hello, i can not figure out how t put music on my i pod ive bought songs wen i get on my i tunes but it keeps saying somethings wrong with my acco...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Ipod touch wont stay charged

Well i washed my i pod touch its all dry and it works but only when its plug in to the wall and wont stay charged and i found out that when i plug it ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
DrTurdGrinder

My ipod touch wont turn on

Hello, after i try to upgrade my ipod touch software, my ipod don't want to on.. and then i try to connect my device to itunes store but it cannot ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
FlabbyCheese

Ipod touch 2g cant start

Hello, I have an ipod with the home button not working, so I jailbreaked it with blackra1n (the only one who does not need to enter on DFU mode), b...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
jaunglia

Ipod shuffle problems

Hello, i have a ipod shuffle and my acer computer wont pick it up! i have it plugged in, turned on and it has no songs on it.... i've read instruc...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Cannot install my itunes

Hello, every tym i install the itunes always have an error. and says that fatal error during intalation? what can i do? Configuration: Windows ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Ipod detected but not identified?

Hello, when i plug in my ipod it says that there is an ipod detected but could not be identified. Could someone please help?? Configuration: ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
little.jay60

Ipod headphones

Hello, I have a brand new ipod nano. I have never listened to it, and I have only put like 20 songs on it. When I play a song it plays out loud when ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
poop

Ipod issues please help!

Hello, Hi, my i pod touch is really acting up. It somehow got connected to my neighbors i tunes account and when i go to the app store on my i po...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
little.jay60

2nd generation nano not syncing to itunes

Hello, my second generation nano wont sync to my itunes, it worked perfectly last time i did it but i lent it to my friend and ever scince it won'...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
moumins

Location itunes folder

Solved

Hello, My computer crashed and I have a new one. I just reloaded iTunes and realized that my playlist for my 1000+ CD's are not there. Any idea w...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ron

My ipod shuffle wont turn on !

hey everyone(: today is a horrible 4th of july cause my ipod shuffle wont turn on at all ! i just charged it up & now its not showing a green light o...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
moumins

I lost my music stored in my itunes

Hello, You might be able to enlighten me on this problem, Yesterday, i synced my new iphone to my itunes in my laptop as advised by my friend. Now...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Synch new itouch w/old inano itunes account

Hello, I hope I explain my dilemma concisely. I have utilized Google exhastively with every search phrase I can think of. While the articles I ha...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
Saman.tha

Ipod touch 3rd gen.

Hello, I got my ipod yesturday and i pressed the power button and the middle circle button at the same time and now it wont turn on. how do i turn...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Putting limewire music from itunes to iphone

hey i have downloaded songs from limewire into my itunes, but i cant seem to get then on to my iphone???? help!! Configuration: Windows 7 / Int...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
bug

Ipod touch battery, possibly dead?

Hello, my itouch doesnt want to start it doesnt even go to the home screen when i charge it, ive had it for a year, is the battery dead? i charge...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

My ipod (heeelllpppp)

Hello, I had let someone borrow my i pod nd they added songs onto it and now when ever i wnt 2 add songs the song are not bold nd black they are gray ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
moumins
Results 1301 - 1350 out of a total of 2,312