Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3151 - 3200 of about 9,840
  • Highest Value Between 3 Sheets Closed

Needing help finding a formula/function to use for this situation: I am holding a photo contest. There are 3 different types of photos people may ...

mandylynn4 | Latest reply: mandylynn4 Nov 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • Insert a row below a given cell of a table Closed

Hello, I have a table on Excel 2013. I would like a macro to do the following: 1) insert a row bellow a given cell 2) copy the format of the origi...

om_rod | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Finding the last used Column Closed

Hello, Can anyone help. I want to find the last column used so that I can compare it with the first column Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox ...

Al | Latest reply: Rayh Nov 3, 2015
    8 replies
  • Macros editing Solved/Closed

Hi Guys, I have created a macro that splits a master worksheet into separate tabs based on specific criteria then saves each tab as a separate wor...

jimmi_10 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • how to create a macro to find the value in specified cell Closed

Hello, i need to create a macro to find a cell based on the value of other cell. for e.g. i want find the cell by copying cell "DH1" (in which t...

prashanth | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Formullas Closed

Helo i need some formulas .e,g.TA,DA,HR,INTEREST% in like insurance. And Grade,%,fail,pass. Please help me undefinedHelo i need some formulas ....

Jawharjavaid | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • VBA to protect cell in excel Closed

Hello, Hello, I need a help if some one can help me. i a fresh in excel vba code writing. please provide a code to protect a cell with passwor...

hemu | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • search and extract up to 10 lots of 46 sequential cells Closed

Hi, I need to search and extract up to 10 lots of 46 sequential cells from column A containing 1400 cells. These 9 or 10 lots of 46 cells need to be c...

spekky2 | Latest reply: spekky2 Nov 3, 2015
    6 replies
  • refer only one column from named range Solved/Closed

Hello everyone and thanks in advance! I have a report in excel 2010. In that i created a named range as "nmerng" which refers two columns s...

Maya | Latest reply: maya Nov 2, 2015
    2 replies
  • I need to copy 3 cells into one cell Closed

Hello, I am having a problem in excel I can't figure out. I have an example of what I am working with below. There are 3 columns A (SKU), B (Numer...

GreenDragon | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting in a vlookup Closed

Hello, Not sure if what I am wanting is possible but thought I would ask... I have a database in which I will always update and add to. And ea...

attycuz | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Trying to Copy from sheet all values to another sheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to Copy from sheet's all values to another sheet. But its not coping with their cells formate.

Harvinder | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • compare two columns with another two columns and return Closed

Hello, I need to compare two columns with another two columns and return date from a third colum. Example I have a zip code with 90004 with 3 dif...

Ree1931 | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Find a word based on # and copy word to another cell Closed

Hi all, I have a lot of social media messages in row 1 below eachother, and my goal is to find all the hashtages from the messages. For example: ...

AmandatB89 | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel formula logic operator greater then and less then Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a logic formula in excel without using "if" in the formula. I want it to say if less then or equal to 10 the answer is...

Shawn | Latest reply: Shawn Oct 31, 2015
    0 replies
  • data transferred from macro Closed

Hey guys can you please help a desperate girl out lol I have a report I do every 2 hours at work through excel. I have two reports that go into a m...

bigdridog | Latest reply: bigdridog Oct 31, 2015
    2 replies
  • Macro Editing Closed

Hi Guys, I have created a macro that splits a master worksheet into separate tabs based on specific criteria then saves each tab as a separate workb...

jimmi_10 | Latest reply: jimmi_10 Oct 31, 2015
    0 replies
  • macro to repeat a row n times Closed

Hello, I want a macro to repeat a row n times. Example A B C if n=2 A B C A B C Thanks in advance

Shorouq | Latest reply: Shorouq Oct 31, 2015
    2 replies
  • Lookup Relevant Value from table Solved/Closed

Hello Team, I have a doubt, Consider the table : Event A B C 1 3020 3420 1324 2 3005 3405 5462 3 2990...

Gokuneo | Latest reply: Gokuneo Oct 31, 2015
    4 replies
  • macro for insert picture Closed

Hello, Please help i have to insert item pictures in column A i have item code in column B. All pictures saved in D drive folder name pictures. fi...

samirbandri | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 30, 2015
    3 replies
  • transffering variable data Closed

Hey guys, I have a report I do every 2 hours at work through excel. I have two reports that go into a macro and it's ran to go into several differe...

bigdridog | Latest reply: bigdridog Oct 30, 2015
    0 replies
  • Copying dates in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I created a workbook in Excel and frequently need to copy the same date down a single column. I've always been able to simply grab the + in...

Jessica | Latest reply: berry Oct 29, 2015
    3 replies
  • macro for insert pictures Closed

Please help i have to insert item pictures in column A i have item code in column B. All pictures saved in D drive folder name pictures. filname star...

samirbandri | Latest reply: samirbandri Oct 29, 2015
    0 replies
  • Combine text from multiple cells if other cell has a value of 1 Closed

As per the picture I have a spreadsheet that tracks what courses an individual has completed and if that course has a Certification attached to it. If...

shenton | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 29, 2015
    1 reply
  • moving data in sheet depending on contents of a cell Closed

Hello, I have a sheet, where at the top, I have a table of all orders in production. In column "I" you can set the status of the order using data ...

joee74 | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • Create Separate Tabs For Each Manufacture Closed

Sheet1 A B C raw 1 Org 2 Box raw 2 apl 5 Peti raw 3 bnn 3 Peti ...

kapatel | Latest reply: kapatel Oct 28, 2015
    0 replies
  • formula for convert number into word Closed

dear sir, i want to formula for numeric value (Ex. 12,350/-) into word (twelve thousand three hundred fifty rupees only) please rep...

vivektalaviya | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 27, 2015
    1 reply
  • If cell contains certain text, add certain text in cell adjacent Closed

Desperately needing help with this one. -A1 to A25000 has a list of names. -B2 to B25000 has a list of the city the person lives in. -C3 to C2500...

rttcom | Latest reply: rttcom Oct 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • have changed shortcut Solved/Closed

now i can not open microsoft excel 2013

annee1 | Latest reply: annee1 Oct 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • Change color of one cell based on another cell Closed

Hi, I am trying to create a speadsheet based on customer sales. In one cell it has "yes" or "no" to inform me on whether or not the customer is commi...

Grapedrankqu... | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 26, 2015
    1 reply
  • copy data from template to other sheets after template sheets Closed

Hello, I have data in template sheet and want to copy all the data from template sheet to sheets after template sheet but the no of sheets is not ...

sandesh_dbz | Latest reply: sandesh_dbz Oct 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • Restrict user from printing empty pages in excel vba Closed

Hello, I have three print areas in a single sheet. If I print that sheet, it prints 3 pages(print areas). Is there any way to print only the p...

pooja | Latest reply: pooja Oct 26, 2015
    2 replies
  • VBA code to apply multiple filters based on multiple criteria Closed

I am looking for VBA code for below problem. there are three sheets in excel 1.Raw data (see in attached excel workbook) 2.Criteria 3.Result ...

bollamani | Latest reply: bollamani Oct 25, 2015
    0 replies
  • Auto generate workbooks with sheets based on list Closed

Hello, I'm currently using a macro based on the wonderful solution presented here: http://ccm.net/faq/6669-excel-worksheet-auto-generator I hav...

Chrismb | Latest reply: Chrismb Oct 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • If statement Solved/Closed

Hi, Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong in this statement? I can't find the issue :( =IF(AND(C2="Passed",D2="Passed",E2="Passed"), "Pass...

Nuno | Latest reply: BrianGreen Oct 24, 2015
    5 replies
  • Copy data from 1 workbook to another based on sheet tabs Solved/Closed

Good day to all, I'm looking for a macro that can copy data from source workbook and paste it to master workbook based on specified sheet tabs. ...

bimmy80 | Latest reply: bimmy80 Oct 23, 2015
    8 replies
  • problems with transfering/capturing data Closed

Hello, I have an excel sheet with tones of information on for my customer I want to capture savings made and automatically transfer the date ont...

James | Latest reply: James Oct 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro for selective copying Closed

Hi Guys, I currently have a tonne of data that is dumped in a sheet called Unsorted Raw Data. I would like to create a macro that allows me to co...

srabba | Latest reply: srabba Oct 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Match requests sent to bank with requests processed by bank Closed

Hello, I am trying to match the requests processed by the bank with the requests sent to the bank for processing. The bank could process part of ...

VSK | Latest reply: VSK Oct 22, 2015
    4 replies
  • Copy data automatically to enter into calendar sheet Closed

Hello, I have 2 sheets. 1 sheet contains calendar months along one axis, and different positions (jobs) along the other the axis. My 2nd sheet co...

Triton | Latest reply: Triton Oct 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to return a cell value from a sheet that is not created yet? Closed

Hello, I am creating a job summary sheet to collect data from sheets that will be created based on each day worked on a project. I've created a...

wagnercardozo | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 22, 2015
    6 replies
  • Creating sheet with list having duplicate values. Closed

Hello, I have a list in a column need to create sheets with each value in the list. The list will have duplicate values. but excel cannot have two s...

sandesh_dbz | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 22, 2015
    2 replies
  • Hide Page Breaks in Excel 2010 Closed

Hello, Is it possible to hide page breaks in excel while shifting from print preview to normal view using vba? I know to remove pages breaks ...

Poojapriya | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 22, 2015
    5 replies
  • Link data from one cell to another Solved/Closed

Hello, ok now what I am trying to do is make a simple formula that will let me take some data out of work book a and have it appear in work book B. ...

bu7129 | Latest reply: k Oct 22, 2015
    3 replies
  • Excel:Print one enlarged page to multiple pages Solved/Closed

Hello, Is it possible to print a enlarged page to multiple pages in excel? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

Maya | Latest reply: maya Oct 22, 2015
    4 replies
  • Master Sheet Data Closed

I have a master sheet on Excel with inventory of uniforms and who is assigned to each piece of uniform, ex: Gordon has #4 hat, #22 coat and #88 pant. ...

banjomomma | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 21, 2015
    5 replies
  • want to add new colom if a text is found in a cell range Closed

Hello Everybody, As shown in attached fig. I want to write in foundIn colom if a text in authors colom is present in Publications colom. If it is fo...

kashak79 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 21, 2015
    3 replies
  • Inputting a text based on another column Text. Closed

Hi, Hope all is well. I was wondering if you can help. I cannot figure out the formula to automatically add text to one cell base on another c...

Rigby | Latest reply: bimmy80 Oct 21, 2015
    3 replies
  • Range formula Closed

Dear all In MS excel column B is names of more than 100 staffs,column A is date of payment, column C is bill No (RA No 1-20), column D is amount bi...

SRAMAN | Latest reply: SRAMAN Oct 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro or help with populating data after inputting Closed

I would like to be able to enter information into the sheet shown daily (therefore every day different and new data will be inputted into this main sh...

dkosowicz | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 20, 2015
    3 replies