Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6051 - 6100 of about 9,830
  • Excel Query - Matching more than variable Closed

Hello, Hope you can help! I am trying to match two values in two seperate columns and then return the value in the third column? For insta...

Kit | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Doubt in Excel macros Closed

Hello, Hi ppl, I have a small doubt with respect to using macros in Excel sheet. My requirement is as below. I have a large piece of data in...

arunsrikanth | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Trying to merge rows Closed

Hello, I am trying to merge various rows of data with a common heading in Column A. For example I have the following data: A 1 0 0 0 0 A 0 ...

RichTee | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Text to Column for Multiple Column Closed

Hello, I need help on a task envolve with Text to Column. Below is example. select all / copy / paste on excel spread sheet, you will see it bet...

j3kj3k | Latest reply: j3kj3k Jul 11, 2012
    0 replies
  • Macro to Add Columns in Excel Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet to track patient information. It has the potential to grow out to the right based on number of contacts made. I need...

MC | Latest reply: aby Jul 10, 2012
    8 replies
  • Excel formula - sumproduct Closed

Hi there, I have a formula that I pieced together, which I thought would work but unfortunately it doesn't and I can't figure out why. The need the...

VirtualInsanity | Latest reply: VirtualInsanity Jul 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • Computer browser services Automatically Stop. Closed

Hello, Computer browser services Automatically Stop plz answer me Configuration: Windows 2003 / Internet Explorer 6.0

rp | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • Please help me develop an exel macro Closed

Hello, I need help developing an excel 07 macro that will allow me to copy a selected cell and be pasted in a black cell in a certain column. Ex: cop...

Chris | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 5, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel: Splitting of data based on calculation Solved/Closed

Good day, I would like to seek help to how to split and populate data based on the result of certain calculation. Here are the criteria for the...

wliang | Latest reply: wliang Jun 30, 2012
    4 replies
  • how to show my result from macro to worksheet Closed

Hello, I need help... how show my programme result from macro to worksheet in excel? please give me some example? thank anyway Configuration: ...

sya | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jun 29, 2012
    1 reply
  • Finding matches within groups of cells Closed

Sorry for the confusing title! An example should clarify. Here is a link to an image of the excel program I reference in my question: http://i.st...

Jack | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel formula not working right Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a formula for the following situation and for some reason anything I come up with is not working properly: if R2=...

CatFox | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • Add rows in sheets based on an entry in theor Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a row in a separate sheet with the data that was inputed in the original sheet. Can you help? Configuration: Windo...

Francesco | Latest reply: pcsces Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • Compare two columns text Closed

Hello, If the text of any cell in column-A matches with the text of any cell in column-B, copy entire row to next sheet. Like Column-A ...

Zak | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel '03 Formula to count items in 2 columns Closed

Hello, I just need a little help. I'm trying to use the CountIf formula to reference two columns of data. I've been using this formula: =COUNTI...

VirtualInsanity | Latest reply: VirtualInsanity Jun 27, 2012
    12 replies
  • Excel Closed

Hey - created a speadsheet - has 13 sheets. A "Master" and one for each "month" of the year. Master containes rows of information: Unit numbers, date ...

Boston | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • macro error when trying to paste ??? Closed

I wrote a macro to search for a value in a different file/workbook, copy the row (if the value is found), then paste it back to the original workbook....

JoshMarotte | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jun 25, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 IF function Solved/Closed

Hello, Need formula to say if cell has NA put 0 but if the cell has a date (yy,mm,dd) then subtract cell L1 from cell E1. Trying to determine how ...

Nikki | Latest reply: Nikki Jun 25, 2012
    2 replies
  • Macros for making a graph in different tabs. Closed

Hello, Hey Experts, I recently tried to use macros to make graphs. I have more than 15 tabs on my excel. Each of them have a similar data with ...

farru | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 25, 2012
    3 replies
  • Macro/Formula in Excel Closed

Hello, I want to search for a word in the format eg.ABC-2012-123( where only ABC is fixed and the other numbers after hyphen keeps changing) in ea...

Manisha | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 25, 2012
    3 replies
  • VBA - Search engine help Closed

Hi guys, These threads are really helpful but i still cant get mine to work. I have created a knowlege base on excel for all the fixes on my serv...

ITAnalyst | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 25, 2012
    1 reply
  • getting data from another worksheet Closed

Hello, I am having 2 worksheets in a workbook sheet1 consists of a data like this: Country name Site engineer Name Contact Details Ben...

Rajat | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 25, 2012
    1 reply
  • Copy/Paste Macro for Excel 2011 for Mac Closed

Hello, I am in of help! I've tried searching the forum for a code that will work but sadly i've not found one. I am try to create/code a macro or b...

Phoenix | Latest reply: phoenix Jun 21, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel macro to create files based on column Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro which creates files based on contents in column AJ. and I want the macro to copy the data from original sheet...

Praveen B J | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 21, 2012
    1 reply
  • macro to search, find, copy rows and replace Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro to search for a number from one workbook in another workbook, and then either copy the entire row or copy the ...

JoshMarotte | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 20, 2012
    1 reply
  • Copy particular columns to next sheet Closed

Dear friends, Plz help me to do the below requirement Current situation sheet one PTS invoice# status amount proc.date 1234...

Vijay | Latest reply: Josh Jun 20, 2012
    1 reply
  • find data in another spreadsheet Closed

Hello, I need my stock checker to pick up data from our suppliers spreadsheet which they change daily. So what i need for example is: To mat...

jaxxxxxx | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 19, 2012
    1 reply
  • VBA - Transferring select Data to new sheet Solved/Closed

Hey there, I'm trying to create a macro for an Excel 2003 spreadsheet that will take a record (a row (or rows)) that I've already selected into a new ...

VirtualInsanity | Latest reply: VirtualInsanity Jun 19, 2012
    10 replies
  • Excel: How to create a complex date formula Closed

Hello, I need to create a date formula that only includes weekdays. I want to have a formula that does (=previous date+1) for 5 boxes and then...

David | Latest reply: Josh Jun 18, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Doubt Closed

Hello, I am using excel 2003 and pl help me to solve the below issue I want to compare two cells from one worksheet to other to write value ...

Saravanan | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Sum using Macro? Closed

Hello, So sorry for my continuing inability to get my head around macros! I'm trying to workout a new spreadsheet and would really appreciate any...

Hipty | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 16, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula: copy data and add "0000" Closed

Hello, how do I copy data from worksheet 1 into worksheet 2 (i know how to do this part), AND 1) delete the 4 digits at the end (i know how to do...

TLB | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • Conditional copy of row to other worksheet Closed

Hello, I have a 7 sheet workbook which contains a part number in column A of each sheet with details following it. I am trying to write a VBA code...

Mark | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel: Empty cell in 2007 Closed

Hello, When presenting raw of data into a chart there is an option to present empty gaps as zero, gaps or connect the dots. none of teh option is wor...

RT | Latest reply: Sushant Jun 13, 2012
    8 replies
  • paste data into alternate blank cells Closed

Hello, in using Microsoft Excel 2007, I'd like to paste data from one column into a another column that has some data in it along with some blanks ...

johnnyj | Latest reply: siju Jun 13, 2012
    2 replies
  • VBA dynamic paste after values Closed

Hello, Iam trying to do more or less a copy paste Macro in excel. The date comes out in the following format: Entity-----Account1----Account2 ...

jocke | Latest reply: jocke Jun 12, 2012
    1 reply
  • Macro To Create Worksheets & Add Dates Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet (Excel 2007) that has two master pages with data, Weekday, and Saturday. Every month the tab Weekday is copied and renam...

cabarnes | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 10, 2012
    4 replies
  • Macro to cross reference Workbooks Closed

Hi all, I am (VERY) new to macros, and I am trying to create one that searches the cell in Column D in workbook 2, cross references it by the same...

Hotbunnycharlie | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • Need macro to copy the searched data Closed

Dear Friends, I am having a bug report. In that different developers will have a bug for each module. And each modules are in different sheet. ...

Anandhakumar | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 7, 2012
    5 replies
  • Macro to delete specific number of rows. Closed

Hello, i have a imported text file into exel and i want to delete some specific number of rows after specific number of row say i want to delete ...

Rahul | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 7, 2012
    1 reply
  • Comparision of Excel data Closed

Hi, I am looking for comparing calues of sheet1 with sheet2 if the fileds in sheet1(coloumn A) is matching with filed in sheet2(coloumn A). If the ...

Praps | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • VBA code to conditionally copy the data Solved/Closed

Hello, need help! see I need a vba code that can copy data from sheet1(raw data) to sheet 2,sheet3 and so on is certain condition matches..exam...

sunny2u86 | Latest reply: sunny2u86 Jun 4, 2012
    11 replies
  • Pull specific data from excel cell Closed

Hello, Is there a way to pull specific data from one cell and then put that data in multiple cells following the original cell? For example, her...

CLinkFC | Latest reply: Mehedad May 30, 2012
    2 replies
  • create a infopath sheet Closed

Hello, I want to make a file in infopath where we capture the service complains and generate the case id for different customer, every customer ha...

anu | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • VBA Macro Help Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a report that I am using for a customer of mine that lists there kits in a matrix for me. Once in a while I find an error where a kit...

froggy7897 | Latest reply: froggy7897 May 24, 2012
    3 replies
  • vba problem Closed

Hello, thanks foryour attention.infact I am working in a company where I have to enter the data on the daily basis.So sheet2 is changes.bu sheet o...

irum | Latest reply: TrowaD May 24, 2012
    5 replies
  • vba problem Closed

Hello, In sheet 2 ,I have these fields and in sheet1, I have these plus some more. Order # PO # Item # Description Lease Rate Rental Serial ...

irum | Latest reply: TrowaD May 24, 2012
    4 replies
  • Excel Conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I am working with a mid sized spreadsheet (around 500 rows) and Am trying to set the formatting so that if a date is earlier than today, it w...

ksickler88 | Latest reply: Josh May 21, 2012
    4 replies
  • Excel 2003 VBA-transferring selected data Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro that will take a record (a row (or rows)) that I've already selected into a new sheet (I'll call this spreadsheet ...

VirtualInsanity | Latest reply: pcsces May 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • macro for copy data for only two same column Closed

Hello, i want macro for copy data for only two same column in all worksheets to one new worksheet in a workbook , column name like B or F . in all t...

anil | Latest reply: pcsces May 15, 2012
    1 reply