The discussions

Excel if formula help requesr

Hello, i am entering my formula like " =IF(H5=AMC,"=M5*5%") " but i am gating error like #NAME, can any body help me to calculate 5% value of my M5 a...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Only run a option button macro if a cell >0

Can anyone help with adding a limitation to a macro? I currently have a very simple option button activating another worksheet in the workbook. But I...

rizvisa1

Compare two columns and delete duplicates

Solved

I have a large amount of data that is supposed to be unique based on two columns (Column A, Column B). The combination of these two columns are not s...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
tmiddlemas

Automate simultaneous entry of data in cells

Hello, I need to format two Excel cells on the same sheet so that when data is entered into one, the same data automatically is entered or copied in...

rizvisa1

Excel cell reference; '=+' meaning

Hello friends here, I wish to ask a question about Excel cell referencing cell value from another work sheet. 1. The value in the cell was like ...

rizvisa1

Excell formula

Hello, I want to add an alphabatic letter in percentage formula in excell sheet. plz write me how can i do it.

rizvisa1

Excel formulae - value of row above

Hello, I have to rows of values as shown below 1 G F E D C B A A* 2 1 5 8 25 9 10 15 12 3 4 ...

rizvisa1

Compare 3 columns excel

Solved

Hello, I have to compare 3 columns (A,B AND C) filled with names and return, in another column (E), the list adding the names from the 3 columns (...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
Lookup

I want to browse 4 free

Hello, pls tell me hw i can browse with my nokia 5130 c free of charge,tru opera 4.5

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Mircosoft excel formatting cells complicated

Hello, i need to change the color of certain cells based on percentage. for example if i have 20 trucks but 6 break down then i have 14 remaining. So...

rizvisa1

How can copy whole data from excel 07 sheets

Hello, I am using MS Office 2007. Please let me know that how can I copy whole data from sheet one to sheet two. I want to copy the whole data f...

rizvisa1

Pasting formulas in excel

Hello, Quick question guys, when i insert a formula in a cell in excell i normally get a little cursor appearing on the smae box on the bottom righ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Merging data from 7 worksheets into 1 pivot

Hey, I have seven worksheets within on of my excel spreadsheets. Within each worksheet i have several columns and i am seeking to summarise the dat...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro to group by column & sum value

Solved

Hi there, I need to write a macro for following example. Item Qty Length A 1 100 A 1 100 B 2 200 B 1 100 B 5 100 C 4 200 C 2 100 C...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
Pearson24

Excel conditional formating! help need!

Hello,every one! I have massive problem on off my reports which I need to do for work includes conditional formatting or some specific formula and ...

rizvisa1

Help with excel formula

Hello, I have a question but can not explain. Basically I want to find first row Value from range MIN(A1:A10000) that satisfy some condition.I need ...

rizvisa1

Need to run 3 loop in a single sheet macro

Hello, I can able to run my requirment by 2 macro, i need to run in a single macro. How to calculate this in single macro? Ex. A1 ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Adding cells

Solved

Hello, I am trying to build a macro that allows me to input a number on Sheet1 and then on Sheet2, add that number of Cells. Example. Sheet1 ...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro to extract to a new column

Hello, I need help with a excel formula, as follows HP LASERJET 4250/4350 HI TONER CARTRIDGE HP #78 TRI COLOUR INK CARTRIDGE (19ml) HP #98...

rizvisa1

Conditional formating on formala cells

Hello, i m trying to apply the conditional formating on the cell which is containg the formula, a b c ...

rizvisa1

Help with excel percentages

Solved

Hello, Please bear with me as I a very new to this type of syntax with that said here we go. I have four date columns in Excel like so: P...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
krzykris

Excel if help

Hello, I am having trouble with my excel spreadsheet. I want to do an if function but I also want the formula to do a calculation at the same time. F...

rizvisa1

Long if statement in excel 2007, won't paste

Hello, I am trying to use data validation in excel 2007...below is the formula I am using to refer to data on a seperate worksheet. I know the formul...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, Please help me with this I want to limit my data entery in one cell. for example the data enterd in cell A2 should be less than or equal to...

rizvisa1

Master of free browsing has come.

Hello, i knw most Nigerians need a free working cheats 2 help browse lik fire. here, i come 2 make ur dreamz come. i work on all d Networks in Naija....

closeup22

Excel formula

Hello, I need to create a formula that will compare which cell is greater than the other and then put the greater one into the cell. Say B4 compared ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro problem

Hello, i am trying to ask a few simple questions in individual command buttons and the answers are going to be yes or no. I would like the answers to...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel - how to reset / set a particular cell

Hello, I have used if function in one cell and its give true value and false value accordingly. But when i am using if function for the other cell ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
sharpman

Assign macro to all yellow highlighted cells

Solved

Hello, I am in currently in a pickle ... I hope all the masters could lend a hand to this VBA noob... Right now i wrote a macro to copy all formula ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel vba msg box when cell meets criteria

Solved

Hello, Hi this will probably be very simple for someome however I am having a nightmare day, all I want is a vba formual which will bring up a mess...

9 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Opera 5.0 free browsing

Hello, Pls help me with mtn opera 5.0 free browsing code and cheat for nokia 3230.pls if u can help me,i'll reciprocate.tanx in anticipation.08063594...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Excel page linking

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to link 5 pages which each have a total amount on, I am looking to put all the totals automatically on one page, what i am asking i...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to make formula in excel cell for time?

Solved

Hello, I want to make spread sheet with time in the Excel CELL How to do that? For example 1st cell should show 11hrs.56mins.05sec and next cell I ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
Excel dummy

Marco to delete cells containing an interger

Solved

Hello, I am stuck and would love some help. I have two Columns in Excel J and K. The two Columns contain numbers from 1 to 53. I would like to...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
KareemB

Excel conditional formating more than 3 condi

Hello, i hope anybody can help me with this: as I need to have more conditions can anybody give me precise code for these conditions (to write i...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Find and replace cells with new figures

Hello, I would like to creat a macro that could modify specific cells with new figues, I have 2 sheets, one is the data base from column A to G and...

rizvisa1

Comparing one sheet to another in excel

Hello, i am fimilar with the vlookup function, however I have one question. I know how to match one column from sheet1 to another column in another...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel

Solved

Hello, I have an excel file with Start dates, end dates, total day, and networkdays columns. I would like to average these number for the average to...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
mike

Search macro, copy and paste

Hello, I need help creating a macro. The macros needs to search worksheet 1 for data, then copy and paste it to worksheet 2. Worksheet 2 has 3 ...

rizvisa1

Excel macro

Hello, I have created a worksheet that I want to develop for a competition entry data collection. basically i want the 'entrant' to type in thei...

rizvisa1

Excel

Hello, I have basic knowledge of Excel. i am currently trying to link my data on my invoice Excel spreadsheet to another spreadsheet, which would ...

rizvisa1

Temporarily highlight excel cell

Hello, I would like to know the function of how to temporarily highlight a specific cell. I do not mean highlight it and have it change colors. I m...

rizvisa1

Protect and email with a macro in excel

Hello, I am trying to run a macro that will protect a worksheet, and then attached the file to an email. Here is the macro I am currently using to...

rizvisa1

Problem with "lastline" in vba excel 200

Solved

Hello, Let me start off by saying that I'm a VBA noob, and have never worked in it before. Basically, I inherited a spreadsheet which has a macro t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Unable to browse internet explorer

Hi, I am unable to browse my internet explorer,yahoo messenger and real player although i can browse Firefox.Can you please tell me any solution for ...

dist.urbd

Automatically filling cells froma different s

Hello, I have a small problem with excel 2007 which i cant seem to figure out. I have a table of data which contains data like the one below for sev...

rizvisa1

Sorting and matching columns in excel

Hi People... I see there are so many questions and answers on sorting data....... I have one for you, a solution for which would help me no end... ...

rizvisa1

Event macro error when opening workbook

Hello, I am a newbie excel visual basic program dabbler. I have created a macro that runs several other macros just fine when I run it myself. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel format blue font in bold

Hello, Can you please tell me if there is a conditional format that I can apply to an entire column in which I can have blue text formatted to be bol...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Inserting offset cells values into formula

Hello, I am trying to sort through technical stock data to test entry and exit conditions, I have set this up so that when the signal turns from SE...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
trying hard
Results 6051 - 6100 out of a total of 7,061