The discussions

Excel formula

Hello, I need a formula which can display the contents of two cell to one but with the same format. I mean if the Cell has the text AB001 with AB ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

Cell input to call macro in adjacent cell

Hello, I have a scenario that i'd like automated. The scenario is as follows If i enter a value in any cell in a particular column, i want the s...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
Trowa

Question on how to watch dstv and browse free

please sir, i saw and witness the good works you guys had been doing and i want to use this opportunity to recommend you guys ,you are making us prid...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Excel help

Hello, I need to copy a formula using data from another column, but I need to do this for the whole sheet: Let's say my formula is --> ='Sheet1 ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

Needing excel macro for copying& paste spec.

Hello, In Excel....I need a macro which copies the entire row based on a condition (if) and paste just the values of that row into a different work...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

Excel formula to get all values

Hi Gurus, My head is really spinning on this one I can't seem to make it work! I have tried the lookup functions and none seemed to work. Please do...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

To highlight duplicate rows with some colour

Hello, I am rashmi. i need your help regarding, to identify duplicate rows in excel sheet and highlight the same with some colour using macro program...

sharpman

Prob reg. excel macro..

Hello, I have a prob regarding Macro of excel 2007. suppose i have a Excel tab(xyz) which have some column(name, add, Date). i want to create a mac...

sharpman

Find cells with certain characters in it

Hello, I am trying to get an if statement together that basically says if a certain character is in a cell then set to true, if not set to false. T...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
Grings

Help for excel macro to only copy data in the

Hello, Allow me to thank you in advance for any help you give me, it is really appreciated. I am trying to compile a spreadsheet of variable dat...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
Nikeyg

Copying rows into a different sheet.

Hello, Heres what I am trying to do. I have a workbook with a "master" sheet that I enter all of the info on. I have other worksheets that have only...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
MisterPiz

I cant browse..

Hello, First of all,i am sorry about my english.I have the same problem.Safari and firefox dont work but internet explorer and skype work.I have trie...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
iveal

How do you map / arrange 2 excel flat files

Hello, I need to map one Excel (or could be Access) flat file into another Excel (or Access) file. there are many common fields (cells) but are no...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

Count # rows where 2 conditions are true

Solved

Hello, I am having problems counting the # rows of problem reports where the priority = 1 and the PR is active. here is the array: PR PRIORI...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
aquarelle

Excel 2007 formula help - if cell is empty...

Solved

Hello, Simple formula of =J3-SUM(L3:X3) BUT if J3 is empty then I want the formula to run as =C3-SUM(L3:X3) What is the proper formula to get t...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
Melissa

Excel - send result of formula to another cel

Hello, Is it possible to have the results of a formula go to a cell other than the cell containing the formula? And I don't want to do the '=c5' t...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
Penguin Duvel

Excel issue

Solved

Hello, please give macro for hiding blank rows

iveal

To increase browsing and downloading speed

Hello, i am using reliance netconnect highspeed 1x, it gives me 180kbps browsing speed and 4-6kbps downloading speed, but it reduce now and gives me ...

iveal

Excel formula

Hello, I want the formula which make the negative answer in "RED" and positive in "LIGHT GREEN" after "ADDING" OR "SUBTRACTING".

Zephix

Excel: nested if formula question

Solved

Hello, I've read some answers to similar questions, but not quite the same... How can I have *certain* results of my nested "IF" formula display...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
Tonio

Compare contents of 2 excell woeksheets

Hello, I am clueless about VBA Programming. I need help with a small piece of code. Following is my problem description... The first 3 columns...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

If a1= active, copy a2-a6 to a1-a5 on sheet2

Hello, I am new to macros and would like to know if it is possible to create something to do the following: I have a list of jobs that are eithe...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Find copy and create new excel files w macro

Hello, I would like to create a macro to save time. I receive data which I then have to process in excel. Right now, I need help with copying and p...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
reddishpink

Excel macro copying cells based on criteria

Hello, If problem excel If cell H of worksheet A = cell E of worksheet B and/or If cell J of worksheet A = Cell H of worksheet B and/or If ce...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
nsy2204

Excel formula counting diff if

Hello, I am trying to write a formula to count only certain dates of events in colum A but only IF column F meets certain criteria. I have a formula...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
TPus17

Excel question

Hello, I receive an order report (spreadsheet) from my customer that only has their part numbers & on a separate spreadsheet I have a cross reference...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
Trowa

How do i do a find method in excel vba

Hello, I am trying to create a macro in excel and I am new to it. I am trying to have it where I search through a excel worksheet and I try to find ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Simple excel question (i think)

Solved

Hello, I am putting together an XL sheet and would like to find the MAX value in a column of numbers, then return the contents of the cell next to it...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
ruh-roh

Mt6225 (chinese mobile) with my pc to browse

Hello, Please I need pc suit for my E71 Pro (China Phone). I equally need the driver for USB for same phone. My email is: p.onubah@gmail.com. Pl...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Not able to browse...

Hello, Hello, I have got connected with wireless network but not able to browse. Signal strength is good enough but still not getting the solution f...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
Tomarse1993

Vba excel search select paste delete

Solved

Hello, If someone could possible help on this I would be very greatful. I have reems of data in Excel (tidal data). I'm looking to get the highs...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
Clint16

Sort by date macro

Hello, I am working in a worksheet that have more than 3000 rows, in one of the columns there is a date in the form of 20-07-2009 10:03:25. I want ...

LouisSteph

Comparing first columns in 2 worksheets

Hello, I'm trying to compare the first colum from worksheet A with 1st column in worksheet B to find the differences between them. Please help. Aprr...

iveal

Excell sum calculation

Hello, I'd like to find out how to make an excell sum to highlight when a point in time has passed. For example. say I buy a tin of beans on 12/3/0...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Find and paste data into seperate sheet

Hello, I need a macro that will search a specific range on one excell sheet--say G7:G56 and J7:J56 for a specific name--if it finds the name i want...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Copy cell to another sheet

Hello, I'm have a problem. How can i copy a cell with its properties like cell border to another cell(ActiveCell) in a different sheet. I need a...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Format cell based on another (macro)

Ok here's a real puzzle. I need to format cells in column K based on the letter in Column N. There are only 3 conditions, but it might be made in ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
Also

How to do in excel

Hello, if i write some thing in column A then column B automated generate the code (that i define) for that person. just i need the name of person...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
Trowa

Excel:to find cells with an entry and display

Hello, I'm having a problem with a 700,000 row worksheet. I have a column of addresses. From them, i want to find the cells having say, New York and ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
Trowa

Free browsing and downloading on opera 5.0

Please i need free browsing cheat for opera 5.0 on my phone for zain and mtn network.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

If iserror with 2 cells match

Solved

Hello, If i have 2 cell that i need to match to 2 array row and print "W" or "L" if both of the cell match. This is what i have =IF(ISERROR(M...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
Excelguru

Comparing and analysing columns in excel

Hello, Can anyone help me? I want to create a formula to analyse 2 or more columns in excel. For example I have a column headed 'gender' and anot...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
Excelguru

Can i browse with a china phone?

Hello, I want to ask if any of you (my oga(s)) have the configuration Settings (manual & software) for china phone. to be precisely, my phone is Ja...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
totoy

Calculate number of cells colored red

Hello, Can someone help me calculate a formula to calculate number of cells that are a certain color? Thanks,

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Index and matching 2 different spreadsheets

Hello, i am trying to index and match two diffrent excel spreadsheets. one has the same info on it as the other except for one column. i'm trying t...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
valid numbers

Can vba code the blank spaces in a column

Hello, What I have is a single column of text data with blank cells intermittantly throughout the column. I need to perform the same user designed ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
bikercowboy

Can not open firefox browser

Hello, i have downloaded the fire fox explorer, and was installed successfully, but i can't open the browser. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Macro: copy and paste

Hello, Can anyone help me, please? I want an excel macro that will copy and paste some data. I have a column of data from A1 to A31. I would like a ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
Dee

Writing a macro in excel using vba

Hello, This is homework, I am so lost. Here is the problem: 1. Write a macro, Q_1, which will ask the user for the division of an employee and t...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Ms excel problem

Hello, how to select the date of births lying between 2 given date of births

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
Trowa
Results 6401 - 6450 out of a total of 7,061