Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6401 - 6450 of about 9,800
  • two worksheets compare info and insert data Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets and I am trying to find and compare information in one and then return the matching information to the spreadsheet fo...

Help In Texas | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2011
    1 reply
  • problem with excel 2003 Closed

Hello, I have a problem with excel 2003 I am trying to do this: i have a sheet with 20.000 rows and some of them (the rows with the died perso...

netattack | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2011
    1 reply
  • List of sheet names used in one sheet Closed

Hello, I have been given a model with 53 sheets, I want to check if the formulas are ok. I was thinking to make a flowchart or matrix to be able t...

Jaz | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2011
    3 replies
  • Changin format of date in excel Closed

Hello, Trying to chang the date format in 2007 Excel. The date looks like 05 Oct 2011/0630 and I was wanting 10/5/2011 6:30... Any help greatly ap...

Kasey | Latest reply: Annie Oct 20, 2011
    4 replies
  • Macro Help Closed

Hello, I have created a sheet which contains all the details abt the customer and feed back received from the clients and the sales team, Each...

narayap2 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • Compare columns Closed

Hello, I need your help to resolve next problem: i have 5 columns (A, B,C,D,E) with these characteristics : 1. The length of all 5 columns are vari...

danparaianu | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 18, 2011
    3 replies
  • Microsoft Excel - Timesheet Help Closed

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could please help me with a problem I've been having, I would be greatful. I want to send info from one worksheet to...

Gaktog | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 18, 2011
    7 replies
  • Help for sorting top 5 values on Excel Closed

Hello, I have office 2007 & I would apreciade if somebody could help me with my problem bellow! I have 3 columns, column A with names, column B with...

Tony | Latest reply: Tony Oct 18, 2011
    4 replies
  • Data from rows into columns Closed

Hello, I'm not that great in Excel so I was wondering if there is a way to separate rows and move to different columns in Excel 2007/2010. I ha...

cheryl | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 17, 2011
    4 replies
  • Code for Macro Closed

Hello, Can you please tell me how to write a code to select a statement in a list of statements in excel macro(code) Configuration: Windows...

Ibbu | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 17, 2011
    1 reply
  • Find missing data in 2 columns (Excel) Closed

Hello, I have two lists of data (patent serial numbers) that I need to compare and find the missing serial numbers. In Column A I have my databas...

dalami81 | Latest reply: dalami81 Oct 17, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel letters relation to numbers Closed

Good evening I am making an excel spread sheet template for an assignment at college and I have hit abit of a snag. I want to express an answer in ...

Greg00139 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Copy Multiple Columns into one Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that will automatically copy multiple column lists into a single list. Let me clarify. Sheet 1 contains...

jdanzl | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Creating a csv file with extract from excel Closed

Hello, I need to extract data in a sheet called csv (A1:H6) in my excel workbook into a new csv file with a new name. The new name is generated...

Gosforth | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro copy to cell based on criteria Solved/Closed

hey everyone, I'm stuck. I hope someone can help me out today. I have an excel spreadsheet with 1400 rows. The first 3 rows are irrelevant (headi...

megamikeridge | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    6 replies
  • Excel VB script to notify/popup Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to have different cells in the worksheet have pop up messages/notifications when the date or deadline is reached. so when the 1 june 2...

dimi | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    12 replies
  • Microsoft Excel - Info Between Workbooks Closed

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to send info from one worksheet to another in Microsoft Excel. I know how to use the function =sheet!a1 ...

Gaktog | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Help for VBA Closed

Hello, This question is related to MS Office 7. I want to write a code to validate codes used in transaction are present in master sheet or not...

Raj | Latest reply: Raj Oct 15, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel 2007 not read Closed

Hello, i am using microsoft 2007 version ,but i want to convert my power point to 2003 version as my client does not have 2007 version . kindl...

Naeem | Latest reply: ElliotSutton Oct 14, 2011
    2 replies
  • vb code to copy data from one sheet to anothe Closed

Hello, My problem is similar to first one. I was able to solve with the solution provided by helper. thanks helper. But, if column Q contains blan...

Nandy | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 13, 2011
    1 reply
  • SOLVED... didn't need a macro! Closed

Hello, Turns out no macro is needed... =INDEX(Sheet1!B:B,MATCH(A1,Sheet1!A:A,0)) I have a rather complex issue I'm trying to solve with a macr...

Mike | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 13, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro for deleting rows IF cells not... Solved/Closed

Hello, I need help to create a Excel macro. Basicly what I have is a sheet full with information about different departments and what I want to do...

elmaco | Latest reply: Jo Oct 12, 2011
    11 replies
  • Comparing value of a cell to a range of cells Closed

Hello, I want to compare the value in a cell - B1 - to the values in a range of cells and return 1 if true and 0 if false. I set up $H$1:$H$14 as my...

Joan | Latest reply: pcsces Oct 12, 2011
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting in MS Excel Closed

Hello, Would appreciate if you could please help me with the entire process how to do do conditional formatting for one entire row- which contai...

Annie | Latest reply: Annie Oct 11, 2011
    2 replies
  • Paste inserting blank cells Closed

Hello, Using VBA I want to copy a column with a variable length and paste into another column inserting 2 blank cells for every value pasted, like t...

danparaianu | Latest reply: pcsces Oct 11, 2011
    1 reply
  • Need Macro Coding Closed

Hello, I NEED SOULTION. i HAVE DATA LIKE BELOW FORMAT. A B Apple Apple Apple Apple ...

Arun | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 10, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel - Select Last 25 Records Solved/Closed

Hi I have a spreadsheet that is entered into daily a list of actions taken in a department. This needs to be printed weekly and displayed. Obviously t...

Wato89642b | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 10, 2011
    1 reply
  • Auto Update Master Sheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to prepare a master sheet. My problems is as below:- There are 4 different work stream owners and all of them have access to...

IT_Person | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 10, 2011
    3 replies
  • Excel - Removing different rows in 2 sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets containing a different number of rows. I want to delete all rows in sheet 1 that have a value in column A that c...

Max | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 10, 2011
    4 replies
  • Excel Closed

Hello, i want to highlight a cell if there is no value in the cell. I am using the isblank funtion in the excel but how do i set the color code ...

Echo | Latest reply: pcsces Oct 10, 2011
    1 reply
  • Compare columns and copy Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a Macro to do next : i have 2 sheets Sheet1 and Sheet2. In Sheet1 column A has a variable range of values i.e. A2 : A... Column B is e...

danparaianu | Latest reply: danparaianu Oct 9, 2011
    2 replies
  • Need to find correct Formula in Excel- Urgent Closed

Hello, Received one issue on 29-Sep-11, the turnaround time to solve this issue is 6 working day. In my case A1-9/29/11 and TAT for its closure of...

Annie | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 7, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel filter with macro Closed

Hello, I have a excel with different criteria , in which i have to filter according to three criteria's . * And finally i have to pick a ce...

steve | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 7, 2011
    1 reply
  • Require Correct Formula in Excel Closed

Hello, Received one issue on 22-Sep-11, the turnaround time to solve this issue is 6 working days therefore the Expected date of Closure is 29-Sep...

Annie | Latest reply: Annie Oct 7, 2011
    2 replies
  • Creation of dropdown from dynamic list in VBA Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been trying to make a Macro that can create a dropdown list from a dynamic list in column A. So far I've come up with the followin...

Kasper | Latest reply: Kasper Oct 7, 2011
    3 replies
  • Excel:Sorting2 Closed

Hello, Would be very thankful if You could help. I have 2 columns with country names i need to find which country is most used and sort it DESC ...

Somerandomdude | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 6, 2011
    1 reply
  • Avg multiple cells in multiple sheets - Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to average multiple cells across multiple sheets, but not all are in the same column/number. I need to average B35,D35,F35 in Sheet 1...

FarmersDaugh... | Latest reply: FarmersDaughter1680 Oct 6, 2011
    2 replies
  • Macro to insert data to changing cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel for inserting input text to a specified cell. I have already an InputBox specifying the text to be put...

Kasper | Latest reply: Kasper Oct 5, 2011
    2 replies
  • how to insert 3 logical condition in excel,07 Closed

suppose in column g5 there is some values ranges 5 to 50, when g5

pulak | Latest reply: pcsces Oct 5, 2011
    1 reply
  • change date format in excel Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 6.0.2 My spreadsheet has date in cells as: 7/1/2003 but displays as Jul-03. Need to have date in c...

fmp | Latest reply: sha Oct 4, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Merge Text files Solved/Closed

Dear Forum Members, As I am not a VB expert I have copied some codes and edited to suit for my purpose. My idea is to combine many .pyc files in a f...

madambath | Latest reply: madambath Oct 4, 2011
    8 replies
  • get columns from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, i have one sheet with values in number of columns. Its columns may not change but its rows will increase. I would liketo get some o...

Ksrao | Latest reply: pcsces Oct 4, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel:Sorting Closed

Hello, I have 2 columns with country names i need to find which country is most used and sort it DESC and by A-Z (most common used countries are m...

Somerandomdude | Latest reply: pcsces Oct 4, 2011
    1 reply
  • copy rows and paste in a single column Closed

Hello, I have multiple data rows and columns in excel format 0.00111 0.00111 0.00111 0.000018 0.000018 0.000018 0.000017 0.0000...

saurabh | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 4, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel text to columns converting PM to AM Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has 9/11/2011 1:33:03 PM in the display bar, 09/11/11 13:33:03 PM in the cell. When I perform text to columns to...

vjk | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 3, 2011
    3 replies
  • Compare two excel Columns of differant size Solved/Closed

Hello, i am having two excel columns of differant size..Both the columns contain mobile numbers..i have columns A containing all the mobile numbe...

Tushar | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 30, 2011
    6 replies
  • Macro help - search for text in Excel Closed

Hello, I've been trying to wrap my head around how to do this but haven't had any luck -- I want to search for text in excel in a spreadsheet of 40...

TheBeam | Latest reply: tg Sep 29, 2011
    5 replies
  • Excell mess Closed

Hello, I want a price from Column E if it has in Column F (next to it) the number 1 to go to Column Named GRoup 1 if it has number 2 tou go to Group...

Ditti | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 28, 2011
    1 reply
  • Copy paste rows in Excel across worksheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create an excel macro that will copy a sequence of rows from 2 different worksheets and paste them in a third worksheet using t...

LBlanco | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Sep 28, 2011
    3 replies
  • Excel Conditional Formatting VBA Closed

I am trying to format excel to do the following If A1 is "Bad" B1 to G1 Cell color is Grey If A1 is "Good" B1 to G1 Cell color is Green If D1 is ...

ross_jeremy | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 27, 2011
    4 replies