Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5751 - 5800 of about 9,840
  • Summing up data from groups & pasting it another column Solved/Closed

Hello there, I need to write a macro for the following example: A 2 A 3 A 3 B 4 B 1 B 4 C 7 D 3 D 8 Etc. Basicallly i ne...

V1R4L | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 13, 2013
    3 replies
  • Special sum of a column Solved/Closed

Hello, In have some columns with plenty of data. And I need to make a column which will have ... D2=C2 D3=C2+C3 D4=C2+C3+C4 ....................

helensyk | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 13, 2013
    3 replies
  • number to word Closed

Hello, i want to covert number in to word like 1000(one thousands) 100 (one hundred) Plz help me to convert number to word in this format Conf...

santanu | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 13, 2013
    1 reply
  • Comparing data in multiple excel worksheets Closed

Hello, For work, I was given an excel document with a different worksheet for each month in 2012. Clients can come to our food pantry one time in ...

anglcol | Latest reply: Zohaib R Mar 12, 2013
    1 reply
  • Calculation of Time Closed

Hello friends Pls help me to calculate time in excel. Time value is A1 is 15:25. I have to subtract 11:30 hrs from A1 and doing calculation lik...

ugn10 | Latest reply: Zohaib R Mar 12, 2013
    11 replies
  • excel question nt answered by kioskea Closed

Hello, you have no answer of my question . Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

shantanu_mah... | Latest reply: shantanu_maharana Mar 12, 2013
    0 replies
  • summary of two or more excel sheets Closed

Hello, i want to do summary of two or more worksheets in a single worksheet to review the data and anlysis. is there any method to do this. pl...

ramesh1974 | Latest reply: Zohaib R Mar 11, 2013
    6 replies
  • Formula for Identifying letter with sum value Closed

Hello, I am new to Excel and know very basic formulas. I have made a spreadsheet and have everything pretty much ok except for one part I need ...

bw-777 | Latest reply: Zohaib R Mar 11, 2013
    4 replies
  • macro code for sum of 3 rows Closed

Hello, I have a problem. I have a data in which there is only 1 column but 1000 rows. I need a macro to get sum of 3 rows. can anyone help me...

adithya_shastri | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • Office excel & outlook Closed

Hello jim, "I have a Excel Sheet in which details of member are recorded with there Date of Birth and e-mail id. and I want to wish them on there ...

bala1234 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 11, 2013
    3 replies
  • Problems with IF-function... Closed

Hello, I'm using Excel 2003 (yes, still) and I'm having trouble with the IF function. I have a 13-digit number in E2, and in F2 I want the funct...

MouseBouse | Latest reply: Kevin@Radstock Mar 11, 2013
    2 replies
  • Column addition automatically Closed

Hello, I get raw data base from client, My first work is to insert two new columns in Column 6 & 7.....Is it possible to do it through macro ?...

architfly | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel Formatting Closed

Hello, I am having trouble with a formula in Excel. I have 600 rows of financial data. Column A has numbers 1 thru 6, which correspond with differe...

Bill Tom | Latest reply: Kevin@Radstock Mar 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • Need help with Percentage Please Solved/Closed

Hello, I am new to excel and I am not very good at it so any help would be greatly appreciated. I know anyone out there is helping for no reason o...

TarExcel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 9, 2013
    5 replies
  • how to get the data while entering in the other cell Closed

Hello, Thanks for your reply. But what i need is if i enter a student ID in a cell in sheet 1 it must open the student details of concerned id in...

aparnaveerav... | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 9, 2013
    1 reply
  • how to find the data by entering the data in one cell Closed

Hello, we are dealing with projects of different colleges. there is a data of more than 1000 students. each time i have to click on the respective...

aparnaveerav... | Latest reply: Zohaib R Mar 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • Copy rows to different spreadsheets based on 1 column Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I track open orders for my company. We track this by multiple metrics and values. I currently manually copy and ...

robertscheib | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • Populate data in Excel according with n Solved/Closed

Hello all, My intention is populate an Excel sheet with a variable number of rows according with a number inserted on a fixed column. co...

ruidelgadoalves | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 7, 2013
    6 replies
  • Conditional formatting using dates in different cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I need help with a problem that is driving me insane. I have column A, B, and C A is date started B is date finished C is days it to...

rbarletta | Latest reply: rbarletta Mar 6, 2013
    2 replies
  • Percentage formula? Closed

Hello, I have a column in a Micosoft Excel spreadsheet that contains Yes & No answers. Can anyone please tell me how do I find out how many Ye...

Denise Cheffins | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 6, 2013
    3 replies
  • Compare and count two columns Closed

Hello, I am struggling with a fairly basic excely problem. I have 2 colums Feb 2012 and Feb 2013 each have a number of different crime types...

jlbweb | Latest reply: Zohaib R Mar 5, 2013
    3 replies
  • comparing data in two columns and setting a value Closed

Hello, I'm comparing data in a very big database. and want to assign a value to matching data. For example A B ...

jaccano | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel Search words from a cell and assign txt in another cell Closed

Hello, I am having data like whi below: A B 1. customer1 TV Fridge ...

kumarnc2003 | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro - Copy speciffic columns when value is X Closed

Hello everyone, I've been having a problem for a while and seem to be unable to solve it. I am now trying to get it done with Macro's but run...

little_ghost | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 4, 2013
    4 replies
  • Percentage formula Closed

Hello, I have a column in a Micosoft Excel spreadsheet that contains Yes & No answers. How do I find out how many Yes answers I have compared a...

Denise Cheffins | Latest reply: Bionik Mar 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • EXCEL MACRO Copy/Paste and Insert Rows Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a macro that takes data from a filter and copy and pastes it into a template to create a standardized set of reports. ...

Macrofusion | Latest reply: prettylady61 Mar 3, 2013
    2 replies
  • date formant in excel sheet Closed

Hello, how to solve date formant in excel sheet Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 17.0

parag chavada | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 2, 2013
    1 reply
  • pulling data from multiple cell's in a series of spreadsheets Closed

Hello, I have already done some searches for help on this but I don't think I am coming up with the right way to say it to search for it probably. ...

Excelray | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 2, 2013
    3 replies
  • excel macro Closed

Hello, how can i create the alert excel macro when the cell is changed Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 18.0

mail2san | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 2, 2013
    1 reply
  • snding sms from excel sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, i need to send text message from excel sheet to mobile number. is there any method to send sms. please help me to give method. thanks ...

ramesh1974 | Latest reply: ramesh1974 Feb 28, 2013
    4 replies
  • Transferring data from one excel to another Closed

Hello, I am trying to transfer an array of data from several spreadsheets used by individuals to a "master" spreadsheet that will be stored on a shar...

Robin | Latest reply: excelnovice Feb 28, 2013
    3 replies
  • Formula problem Closed

Hello, I am trying to use a tracking number ex: WP 2013-0001 on excel. I want it to generate in the row automatically with WP 2013-0002 and so on....

cas32284 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 27, 2013
    1 reply
  • Dropdown lists in excel 2007 Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to create dropdown lists in excel, it should work as follow:In cell2,1 must be a drop down list with 4 names (e.g.Mill,Comp,Loads,Blend...

Gouws | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 27, 2013
    33 replies
  • need help from excel formula Closed

Hello, I want a formula in excel : in a worksheet ina single cell an amount will display which will be written in another worksheet . Example...

kaushik shya... | Latest reply: kaushik shyam roy Feb 26, 2013
    0 replies
  • I need to replace jpg description with a number Closed

Hello, I have thousands of jpgs that are named by a product description, like Beltwayjacketblack.jpg, and I need to replace jpg description with a p...

valentine76 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting Closed

Hello, If cell P5 is greater than Q5, I need cell R5 to equal Q5. If P5 is less than Q5, I need cell R5 to equal P5. Any help would be appreci...

driaswann | Latest reply: Zohaib R Feb 25, 2013
    2 replies
  • Selection of Data from multiple sheet Closed

Hello, I am facing a problem, regarding selection of specific rows from multiple sheet in a single workbook. Details: I have a workbook with...

vikas.w.nand... | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 25, 2013
    3 replies
  • input search and jump to cell Closed

Hello, i am trying to create a search field cell where i input my data, that i want to search for, as soon as i hit enter it finds and displays m...

jaro11 | Latest reply: jaro11 Feb 24, 2013
    0 replies
  • Using Vlookup to return insted of 00/01/1900 Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using a Vlookup to return values within a sheet using cell A2 as my reference some of the data that I am returning via the lookup are ...

Tom9o | Latest reply: tom9o Feb 24, 2013
    2 replies
  • Excel 2010 - Macro for filling in Top half of several Excel form Closed

Hello, I have about 14 Excel 2010 forms that lines 2-6 contain the identical information, after filing in the information in on the first form, I ...

Oma1958 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 23, 2013
    5 replies
  • Formula for Between to Dates Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi, I am looking for a date formula that will tell me if a date in a cell is between to dates In column "A" I have a list of dates and in c...

Tom9o | Latest reply: Tom9o Feb 23, 2013
    2 replies
  • conditional transfer of rows to another sheet Closed

Hello, I am working on a production worksheet. Sheet1 is called "Lead Input" and contains columns of names, addresses, prices, etc. There are two ...

Ash | Latest reply: LP Feb 21, 2013
    2 replies
  • Balancing totals from two workbooks Closed

Hello, I have tried some pivots, some access but still no solution. I have data coming from two different sources. One has a breakdown for some...

barrandray | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • Hide the formula Closed

Hello, I am creating an excel sheet where I need to have a cell show 55% of a number that will change weekly. How do I set it up where the original...

collvetter | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, I'm using Excel 2010 (not sure whether or not that matters) I'm not very familiar with conditional formatting, so I need help with somethi...

playtone22 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • Looking For a Value in a Cell Closed

Hello, I am using the following formula below =IF(OR(A1=" ",B1=" ",C1=" ",D1=" ")" ",G1) What I am trying to do is if all the cells are blank ...

Tom9o | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 20, 2013
    3 replies
  • one cell will turn green when the two other cells match Solved/Closed

Hello, I am keeping a register of staff in our department. What I want to happen is for the cell (where the name is) to turn green when the date ...

diestra123 | Latest reply: diestra123 Feb 20, 2013
    13 replies
  • =month(d2) Solved/Closed

Hello, Empty cell in Excel file has changed in the month, while 0 is 1 reply should have come to help please Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome...

ramlalmeena | Latest reply: ramlalmeena Feb 20, 2013
    5 replies
  • Adding specific days to date Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 how to add 21 days to date 25.02.2012 in Cell A1 in excel 2007

karina2008 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 19, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to email picking up email address in one cell using lookup Solved/Closed

Hi can anyone help me I am using the VBA below to email a results sheet to various people,the code that I have will only allow me to email to one pers...

Tom9o | Latest reply: Tom9o Feb 19, 2013
    6 replies