Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4751 - 4800 of about 9,830
  • Sum range if 2 conditions met Closed

Hi, I have arrange of numbers which I would like to sum in a certain cell, only if a column contains certain text and another column contains another ...

Portiapuss | Latest reply: Osama_bb11 Jun 26, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro to add certain cells to another worksheet based on cell $ Closed

Sorry, I know this has been covered a million times, I've looked up probably 30 different examples that look very similar to my situation for a macro,...

mindspincycle | Latest reply: mindspincycle Jun 25, 2014
    0 replies
  • IF FUNCTION FOR DATE RANGES Closed

I need to know how to do an if function: If D2 is >= 9/1/2008 and E2 is

SLJ2M | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 25, 2014
    1 reply
  • Formula Help to Add Columns that Contain Text Closed

I want to add the total of Column A (going to be text) and Subtract Column D if there is an "x". How do I do that formula? Anyone able to help? Exa...

stephd22 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 25, 2014
    1 reply
  • Hi All can you help me with the formula i require below Closed

Im looking for a formula that will look at a number in row b and if that number is 1 will add 1 day from the date in row c and put it in row e, and if...

noelmitc | Latest reply: RayH Jun 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel - creating reminder pop up based on criteria Closed

Hello, may you please help me in creating a reminder to pop up for every 5 hours once for a cell range having text equal to "pending" I was able t...

123gh | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 24, 2014
    3 replies
  • Using a macro to Copy and paste special values to a new workbook Closed

HI, I have a lot of financial data that is downloaded from a specific program with code. I want to be able to go and select multiple tabs in one workb...

Excel15 | Latest reply: Excel15 Jun 24, 2014
    0 replies
  • Help: Return day of the week Solved/Closed

Hello, I have checklist sort of form that I am printing every month to let them sign for task everyday. from C3 - AG3 it is numbered 1-31 and un...

fireburn | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 23, 2014
    6 replies
  • Generating Individual Reports From A Master Sheet Closed

Hello everyone, I have a master pay sheet I am working on. I created a macro to create a 'pay summary' breaking down deductions, credits, etc. ...

Jennie617 | Latest reply: Jennie617 Jun 23, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel - Repeat rows to a specific number of times Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi Does anybody know how I can repeat rows in a spreadsheet (or into another spreadsheet) by n number of times specified in the cell in...

arhee | Latest reply: daphtan Jun 23, 2014
    6 replies
  • How to copy sheets from one work book to other Closed

Dear Team. My query is Iam having two workbook in d drive as 1.xlsx and 2.xlsx i want to copy two sheets from 1.xlsx and paste in 2.xlsx ...

Sultaaan | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro to add down a column Closed

Hello all, I need a macro that will sum numbers down a column until it gets as close to 8 as possible. ex: 1 .5 .5 4 3 .5 3 2 so a ...

Blind156 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • nested formula with 'or' statement Closed

Hi, I have formula IF(ISBLANK(A3)," ", C3-TODAY()), which works absolutely fine but and i want to include another argument on it so that if value in ...

jutulu | Latest reply: jutulu Jun 22, 2014
    2 replies
  • Sumproduct gives me error Closed

Hi, I am using the below formula, but it gives me error. Any ideas why is that? I really should work same as the countif formula but instead it giv...

jutulu | Latest reply: jutulu Jun 22, 2014
    3 replies
  • Find Text In one Cell, Add Different In Another Cell Closed

Please be aware, I don't have much hair on my head to begin with and really don't have much to pull out either.. I'm frustrated. I've tried every ...

samisam321 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 22, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Hello, I want to transfer a single cell of information (which is a number) from an external excel sheet to another excel sheet. I dont need tables, l...

Hookybox | Latest reply: Hookybox Jun 22, 2014
    0 replies
  • Moving columns based on text Closed

Suppose data is like this: 3 3 OPG 4 5 2 5 3 MCG 0 4 3 0 4 ELG 4 2 4 7 5 CTG 4 2 1 I want a macro ...

Blind156 | Latest reply: Blind156 Jun 20, 2014
    2 replies
  • How to do recursive searches in Excel Closed

Hi, I have two worksheets. I need to be able to traverse a column in the first sheet and for each cell, compare it to a cell in the second sheet. If ...

pacman849 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 20, 2014
    1 reply
  • cell auto filled with dots Solved/Closed

Hello, I sow it once but not sure where and can't work out how to do it. Basically, if I write things in excel, I need it to be auto filled with do...

jutulu | Latest reply: jutulu Jun 19, 2014
    4 replies
  • tracking 3 columns of scores between 1-10: OSAT, Arrival, Staff Closed

I am excel illiterate so please forgive me... I need to create a formula that will go out and look for a set of initials, take the data associated ...

hotelguy318 | Latest reply: hotelguy318 Jun 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • Automatically transfer data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, I have a workbook in sheet1 details of materials issued to dealer for job work Sheet1 Columns: Dealer name, Date, Challan No, Item, Qty, etc ...

kishn697 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to copy data from one excel table to other Closed

I have two sets of excel tables. The master table has got several columns with heads defined. Similarly, the row heads have also been defined. Now...

rkindia | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • Compare text cells Closed

Hello, I need to compare text cell and return me column title- row 4 I have made this formulla =IF(B24=N5:N19,N4,IF(B24=O5:O19,O4,IF(B24=P5:P1...

Frappy | Latest reply: Frappy Jun 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • error in date formate Closed

find attachment of date format issue .......how resole the error please let me know

vinayak1986 | Latest reply: vinayak1986 Jun 19, 2014
    2 replies
  • Help: Macro compare worksheets and generate new with difference. Closed

Hello, I am trying to compare two worksheets Sheet1 and Sheet 2 in the same workbook. And after comparison it will be copied in Sheet3 with the d...

fireburn | Latest reply: fireburn Jun 18, 2014
    0 replies
  • VlookUp Problem? Closed

I have 4 Column A,B,C,D A=date B=MarketValue C=Results D=Numbers when i use the vlookup formula in other sheet it not working =vlookup(A2,Shee...

akram786 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • Deleting rows with no data (in a range) Closed

Hello, I have a sheet that I have been working on..all working fine, however I have one last bit that I cant seem to get right. Worksheet - "Fr...

Debs269 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jun 17, 2014
    3 replies
  • Total and Avg. data from another worksheet based on day of week Closed

I am doing tracking for my employer. I have a sheet (Sheet 1) that I input data for every day of that month(i.e. 1st-31st) in the adjacent column I li...

mikeexcelscrub | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • Insert date from one sheet to another Sheet ? Closed

Dear Sir I have Two Sheets one Name is FirmDate and Other Event i want i put one date in Event and 260 Dates FirmDate uper of Select date in i...

akram786 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 17, 2014
    3 replies
  • Excel how to question Closed

Hello, I did not intend to offend anyone when i originally posted this message, I am new to forums and was not aware of the policy. I do apologize. ...

go28 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 17, 2014
    3 replies
  • Macro to rearrange data Closed

I would like to enter a data as shown in the sheet 1 pic below and want it to be stored as shown in sheet 2. Can someone share how to code using macr...

Paramesh77 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 16, 2014
    8 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Special Closed

Hi, I'm trying to create a conditional formatting to highlight the column if the cell in row 4 ="S". I can do it one column at the time, like the ru...

IneedHelp2015 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 16, 2014
    3 replies
  • if formula Closed

hi all Please help me with this. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. if date in column A which refers to a text in column B..(A1 date...

midooo198000 | Latest reply: akram786 Jun 16, 2014
    2 replies
  • retrieved data automatically put into separate sheets as per th Closed

I have created a registration form using the survey form offered in skydrive excel. I would like to have the retrieved data automatically put into sep...

go28 | Latest reply: go28 Jun 15, 2014
    0 replies
  • auto select print area and prints Closed

can anybody explain the Macro for auto select print area and print with a Print button in any cell i've a sheet with receipt. and i want to print r...

man.jangra | Latest reply: man.jangra Jun 15, 2014
    2 replies
  • How to delete strings of words from a range of cells Solved/Closed

I have a list of website for which some start with www. and others start with http://. I have been trying to remove the "http://" from all the cells a...

Arrissa | Latest reply: Arrissa Jun 14, 2014
    2 replies
  • Need Formula for automatic date update in same cell Solved/Closed

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a formula that would allow excel to change a date in a cell automatically once a certain date had passed?...

Matrix1000 | Latest reply: Osama_bb11 Jun 13, 2014
    5 replies
  • IF FORMULA Closed

What is the mistake in this formula ?? =IF((D10>(B10/2))&((F10)

hammad94 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to show/hide excel worksheet using UserForm Closed

Hello, I have prepared one user form and given option button & submit button. I have 4 worksheet. My queries is.... 1. If I select Option 1...

akumarsahu | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 12, 2014
    2 replies
  • using sheets in excel Closed

Hi, I am using excel 2007 and have a product database in sheet 1 with multiple columns. I want to take selected columns from this product datab...

klausnick | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 12, 2014
    1 reply
  • Changing cell background color based on another cells background Closed

Hi guys. Quick question, is there anyway to change a cell background color based on another cell background being a particular color? I have a r...

Queo | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • match formula in excel Closed

to match data in one column to another and result from another column.

jimwatt0351 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro to search for specific cell and subtract value Closed

Good evening guys, My first question here. I'm being beaten by an Excel Macro, I've done some before but this appears to be beyond me. I'm tryin...

MaxvdP | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 10, 2014
    3 replies
  • Wanted to insert column in excel sheet using macro. Closed

Sub test() Dim j As Integer, k As Integer j = Range("B1").End(xlToRight).Column 'j is the last column For k = j To 2 Step -1 Range(Cells(1, k), C...

akumarsahu | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 9, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel conditional formatting Closed

I have a worksheet that contains a row of payments per month....I want to include in a separate cell the amount of payments that are over $60 per mont...

kstar234 | Latest reply: kstar234 Jun 7, 2014
    4 replies
  • Macro to move rows to a new location Closed

Hi, I was hoping for a macro that if in column "C" of an excel spreadsheet it has the number 8 or 9, the whole row gets moved 5 spaces below the the l...

Blind156 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional format based on another cell on another page Closed

I have two databases. One is a list of parents and the other a list of students. The parents each have a unique 'Parent ID.' I need to evaluate each ...

terrist | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 4, 2014
    1 reply
  • Column change where pull values from according to the month Closed

Hi All, Please let me know if the below are possible and how: I have a workbook with multiple sheets named "SUMMARY" (Master sheet), "MAR", "APR...

buznac | Latest reply: buznac Jun 2, 2014
    2 replies
  • Creating a Macro to Find Text and Then Merge Cells Solved/Closed

Hi- I need some help with creating a macro. I haven't been able to get it to record correctly and I am completely illiterate in Visual Basic. ...

katie215 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 2, 2014
    6 replies
  • convert numeric date into words Closed

hi want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April 2010 or Twenty Tw...

rajeshwaran_k | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 2, 2014
    1 reply