The discussions

Find the last blank cell

Hello, I am looking for a formula/method of finding a last blank cell in a column example column A 1 2 3 4 blank cell 1 2 3 ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Excel formula

Hello everybody! That seems so simple but I can't do it :( I would like to know the formula for this: If any text is found in cells T23 U23 V2...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2016 by
fdibbins

Names matching

Hello, I have two columns A and B, in the both columns i have the names.i have to match the all the A columns names with the B column names and B ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2016 by
fdibbins

Roster management spread sheet.

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help with a spreadsheet to manage fatigue management. I have a work project where I need 20 people and for both day and night ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

Finalizing macro

Hello, I've tired to work with this MACRO but I am trying to combine the content in order for it to work yet I keep getting bugs. The purpose of ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

If certain 'type' is in col. k have whole row copy to new sheet

Solved

Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to have a whole row copy to a designated sheet based off of the value in a column. So for example if my ro...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2016 by
vcoolio

Finding max value with criteria list

Solved

Hello Chaps I don't often ask for help here but this one has stumped me. For a dashboard of sorts... I have a list of values in column S. E...

11 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
fdibbins

Change color of cells in excel based on data in other cells

Hello, I have a question for Excel 2010 Conditional Formatting. How can I change the color of a cell to red if the value in another cell is diffe...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Convert single column to rows, into matching rows

Solved

Hi, I would really appreciate any help with an issue I currently have. I have a file which downloads as ASCII (text), and when opened in excel give...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

Help with formatting

Hello, Hi everyone. I am looking to do some conditional formatting and I need some assistance. Can someone please help me to understand how I can ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
fdibbins

How to do conditional colour fill.

Dear CCM team I want to have cell colour of cell AL3 to green if AK3 > or = D3 and the colour should be red if it do not meet this condition. Kindl...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2016 by
fdibbins

Excel error

Hello, I am working with MS Excel 2010. While inputting data in a four-sheet file, older data of one sheet keeps being replaced by newly added dat...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2016 by
HangNguyen96

Vba code for excel

Dear Expert, Hope you will be in good health! This is Santosh from India (Gurgaon). I need your help to get images saved in the excel sheet o...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Need help with counting value formula

Solved

Hello, I am brand new. I am trying to figure out a score based counting formula. I have columns with Name, Status, Rank and Value I want the v...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2016 by
QAA007

Extract data from one sheet to another

Solved

Hello, I have two sheets of data with almost same columns but sheet 2 has an extra column. How to match the data of sheet 2 with the data in sheet 1...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Cant open a file.

Hello, I have some problems not with excel, but with a .xlsx file , I tryed to copy ,but system writes , that file has wrong end ,and copied file do...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
DDson

Copy a row from one worksheet to another, based on criteria

Solved

Hi Im a new user and im trying to make a roster sheet and really need some help any help is absolutely appreciated. I have some good formulas alread...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

Cell updated when if condition is changed (macro)

Hello, Can anyone help me with a simple thing I cannot get done ? Using a macro, I want the value (integer) of a cell to be changed depending o...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

Convert date of birth into words

if I write 11.07.1982 in A2 ,how to get the appearance like this Eleventh July Nineteen Eighty Two Thanks

Ambucias

Data transfer from all sheets to 1

Hello, please help me.. i am trying to make a production report & for that i have to copy data from numerous sheets to 1 sheet & then calculate. s...

vcoolio

Is it possible to use 5'-2 1/2" in a formula instead of decimals

Hello, please a need some help. is it possible to use 5'-2 1/2" in a formula instead of decimals or converting it into inches with a decimal? Any ad...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
lynng

Write text in adjacent cells if one cell value is ___?

Solved

Hello, My knowledge of excel is very basic, but I am interested to know if I can find an easier way to enter information. I'm a tea manufacture...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
teaguru

How to convert date of birth to word in excel

Dear sir, I have placed my date of birth 25/04/1977 in one cell in excel and I need the result as "Twenty fifth April Nineteen Seventy Seven "as in...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
JDK

Vba formula; automatically update multiple workbooks from master

Hello, I am trying to help a friend with his restaurants. There is a MASTER list with all the food/drink items. There are 7 locations. Each...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2016 by
TrowaD

Duplicate row

Hello, How would the formula look like for the following: Sheet 1 has 100 rows Sheet 1 has 6 columns Row 1 has headings Formula would go o...

TrowaD

Compare the values of two worksheets

Hello, I want to compare the values of two worksheets say sheet1 and sheet2 (col1) and want to add all the values col2 of both sheets in anoth...

TrowaD

Unable to move arrow keys in excel

Hello, am unable to move arrow keys in excel, please help me

TrowaD

Cell format based on conditional formatting

Hello, Can anyone help me figure out if excel 2010 allows for cell formatting based on text? I have two columns, and in Col A, I have text that re...

TrowaD

Date and if function

Hello, Thank you for your time! I want excel to determine the date on multiple conditions. If the given date in A1 is 29-Nov-1980 and one of t...

RayH

Add "x" years to date when it has certain words

Hello, I need help trying to add 5 or 10 years to a date if another column has this "word" or that "word"... Hopefully I explained myself corre...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2016 by
RayH

Help! need to copy only some columns in rows that have x condtn

Solved

OK, Full disclosure, I am a Novice Excel user at best.....I have a Google Sheet Workbook that contains Google Form Responses (the Sheet name that thes...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2016 by
vcoolio

Searching out phrases in what-if scenarios

Hello, I am having a hard time figuring out this What-If formula. I have my employees make notes in Cell A. So A1 might read "The customer came in...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Use of '@' in formulae

Solved

Hi, I have received a spreadsheet with cells in column E containing the following formula [@[Retail Price]]/[@[Pack Size]]*100 Where the "Reta...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2016 by
Quarterp

Is this possible (if with dates)

Hello, I need some help with what to input into Excel for a function I'd like to see. What I'm looking at doing is: Lookup all dates on "s...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

If function using dates

Hello, I'm trying to write a function that will use an divisions data and turn it into manageable data. They record in their spreadsheet an en...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Need to extract data from a cell in a macro enabled sheet

Hello, I created an invoice for my business with a macro to run so that every time I click on a certain cell it will save that sheet into a new work...

ac3mark

Conditional formating question

Solved

Hi I need help with changing the color of a cell based on the Text values in the cells below it. So say B1 is the cell i want to change. B2-B7 has ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
sforde

If formula with dates

Solved

Hi, I would like to set an IF formula which flags me if someone has been working with us as temp for more than 12 weeks... so I have start date and en...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
CeskyWater

Excel formula question.

I have these cells info. CBSA ; RCMP EC ; FO ; HCAN ; NATRES ; ND CRA ; PSC ; PWGSC ND ; PWGSC ACOA ; CFIA ; CRA ; CSC ; FO ; HRSDC ; PWGSC ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
RayH

Copy row from one sheet to other based on 2 conditions

Hello, Any assistance would be very much appreciated I'm just getting into macros and coding. I'm trying to copy a list from sheet 4 and input the...

kadrleyn

Search 4 worksheets, copy rows to 5th

Hello, I am using Excel 2010. I am new to the forum and have a very basic knowledge of VBA. I am trying write a macro that takes info provided...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Moving data

Hello, this is driving me mad and im sure its simple. i have 2 sheets in 1 workbook. if column F on sheet 1 contains the word "YES" i need it to ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2016 by
novice

How do you make a vba function in removing a specific value in a

How do you make a VBA function in removing a specific value in a cell. Example: remove "#, " and ", #" #, 1, 2, 3 1, 2, #, 3 1, 2, 3, # Res...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2016 by
RayH

Excel, if column terms match text in range b equal to or less th

Ive been racking my brain, the attached photo illustrates roughly what Im trying to do, top and bottom images illustrates a collection if 12k pictures...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2016 by
RayH

Copy answers from 1 sheet to another based on condition - vb

I want to copy description mentioned in particular cell only when the adjacent cell (i.e. adjacent column cell) says 'YES' . I want to copy this descr...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2016 by
Ritika.gup

Auto. transfer rows of data to a new sheet based on 1 variable

Hello, I'm currently working with some data that needs to be broken for better viewing purposes and presenting to non-data minded people. It's goi...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
vcoolio

Creating master spreadsheet for mailing information

Solved

Hi there, So I am creating a workbook, for work, for our marketing, and I need help. We are completely revamping what has been done before and I wa...

12 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
vcoolio

Macro only for alphabetic sheets

Solved

Hello, I would like to request for a Macro which will run only for those sheets where Names started with Alphabets from A to Z Thanks & Regards...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
smuneeb

Compare and combine two sheets into one

Thank you in advance! I have one excel spreadsheet with rows of customer contact information and the account they are associated with. I have an...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2016 by
mattgdunn

Vba coding vlookup to single workbook from different tabs

Hello, I am trying to pull data through Vlookup to master sheet from different worksheet which is having a different tabs for different client. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2016 by
mattgdunn
Results 1601 - 1650 out of a total of 7,061