Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3301 - 3350 of about 9,840
  • match cells in excel with all characters same except one Solved/Closed

Hi I was wondering if it was possible in excel to write a formula to perform the following task. I have two columns of data, col A and Col B . For eac...

Murtuza | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 27, 2015
    13 replies
  • Please Help Create Sub Sheet w/Master Sheet using VBA/MACRO Closed

Hi, I have a master spreadsheet that I want to pull certain information from without losing the format and formulas. I need it to link with my mast...

anniesmash | Latest reply: RayH Sep 27, 2015
    1 reply
  • Comparing orders vs customers to find the ones who didnt order Closed

Hello, I have a list of 500 customers on one sheet with multiple columns of data for each one, Last name is column O, first is column P. On th...

Rosario | Latest reply: Rosario Sep 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • Query Closed

Hello, if cell A2 contain any text then B2 should highlight with color Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.99

ganesh | Latest reply: ganesh Sep 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • copy data from a workbook to another work book Closed

I want to copy a particular column from sheet 1 in a workbook to the corresponding sheet 1 in the other workbook and from sheet 2 to the sheet 2 in ...

khaleddak | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel - If Function Closed

Hi I'm trying to write a formula to produce an answer depending on whether the data in a cell contains any of the words I am trying to match. Ie. ...

clchamberlain | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • convert numbers to word Closed

Hello, how can convert for numbers to word Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

vijay | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • Microsoft Excel Closed

How to work Microsoft Excel properly?

Tammy | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to remove Apostrophe in excel Closed

How to remove Apostrohe in excel eg. '6018-8400-1532-3636 to 6018840015323636. I successfully remove the dashes by using "Find & Replace" but can't...

layhui | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • Auto populate rows from master sheet to other sheets Excel 2013 Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm working on a sheet to autopopulate from data that I've downloaded in Excel format. Currently, I have to recreate the wheel (spreadshee...

RyanLug | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 25, 2015
    3 replies
  • Conditional formating if another cell is non blank Closed

Hi, I have 2 columns. I want to change the color of column A based on value in column B. If value in B is blank no conditional formatting required Bu...

Sups | Latest reply: Sups Sep 25, 2015
    0 replies
  • Re-arrange data table Closed

I am looking to re-arrange several tables. They are all in this type of format. Each table does not have a set number of rows and columns. Also...

CrackedEgg | Latest reply: CrackedEgg Sep 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to copy conditional formatting to other cells but not refs Closed

Hi All I am trying to copy conditional formatting from an original cell to others but the format still refers to the original. Sorry if this is obvio...

R4V3N1979 | Latest reply: R4V3N1979 Sep 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • lock specific cells Closed

Hello, I made changes in a pc and when opening the document in a mac excel 2007 without VBA the changes were screwed up (ie. formatting, formulas, e...

Macrosseek | Latest reply: Macrosseek Sep 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • Match two unique criteria, total from a third .add to new sheet Closed

Hello Apologies if this has been answered in another thread, I have tried to ask the question in many different ways but cannot come up with anything...

Kazok1 | Latest reply: Kazok1 Sep 24, 2015
    3 replies
  • Collection Of data from different Worksheets Under specific name Closed

Hi, I need a Macro Which can help me to collect data from different Xl sheets in master One. That data can be Identified With Its Title i.e. Data und...

Saurabhkasal... | Latest reply: Saurabhkasaliwal Sep 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • script which can check if a debit has a corresponding credit Solved/Closed

Hello, I am new to VBA, and I am searching for a script which can check if a debit has a corresponding credit (same value bue with -/+), and highl...

dennisvhansen | Latest reply: dennisvhansen Sep 24, 2015
    11 replies
  • IF functions with dates Solved/Closed

Hi, I have recently become part of a restaurant management team. Previously they have used excel very basically, just manually inputting every piece ...

kev8687 | Latest reply: kev8687 Sep 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel - Compare data in two worksheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I need help with the best way to combine information in two worksheets and identify rows where data in colum B and column C has changed on...

Cat | Latest reply: Manish Sep 24, 2015
    9 replies
  • Macro to create a new set of rows/columns Closed

Hi everyone. I am trying to figure out a macro to create a new set of rows/columns ive created with formulas and such. The way i want it: 1-I have ...

Macrosseek | Latest reply: Macrosseek Sep 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • HELP! conditional formatting to 1 cell with numerious entries! Closed

I am having some difficulty trying to apply conditional formatting to 1 cell with numerious rules - as i have found 1 rule will always work as new rul...

AHUNDAL | Latest reply: mdhafeezahmed Sep 23, 2015
    2 replies
  • Automatic reply if anyone updated in excel Closed

Hi Team, I need step by step procedure how do i set the automatic reply to me if any of the team member update a excel sheet. kindly help me i m...

mdhafeezahmed | Latest reply: mdhafeezahmed Sep 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • Unable to Convert Date in Excel Solved/Closed

I am trying to change all of the dates in an excel spreadsheet to the mm/dd/yyyy format, but when I go to format the cells, it does not change, even w...

awallsy | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 22, 2015
    7 replies
  • Make cells unavailable for selection based on prev selection. Closed

Hello All, I'm in the middle of a very big task trying to figure it out. I've 50 assemblies.. Each have variants. I select Ass#1, for this an option...

surya.ram | Latest reply: surya.ram Sep 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Populate missing value in a column Closed

Hi, I need to compare two columns and need to populate the missing values in other column. EX: Column 1; Column 2; Column 3; a, b, c, d; a, b,...

Gowthami_S | Latest reply: Gowthami_S Sep 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Using a comand button to open an external software? Solved/Closed

Hello. I'm using Excel and I need do create a comand button to open an external software, e.g. I need do order that button to open "Profis Anchor f...

alfa_eng | Latest reply: alfa_eng Sep 22, 2015
    7 replies
  • Edit and delete data from database using userform in excel Closed

Hi Team, Need some help! I have been working on a userform for entering in and editing data in a database sheet which is located in my share dri...

rajesh.shish... | Latest reply: rajesh.shishodia Sep 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Sum funtion to substract Closed

Hello, When I do the below formula the results are different. What's the difference between Sum function and simply doing the subtraction directly...

jutulu | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to populate a version # change to a text sentence Solved/Closed

Hello, Using Excel 2013 What I'm trying to do is I have for example a row that contains information about my software. And in 4 of those cells t...

gamesactual | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 21, 2015
    4 replies
  • Conditional copy to another excel sheet based on date Closed

Hello, I need some assistance pertaining to copying certain specific cells from one sheet to another in the same workbook - conditionally. I ne...

joseg.lopez86 | Latest reply: joseg.lopez86 Sep 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • Dynamic database Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a database sheet about spare parts in my store .. this spare pasrts are changed their counted daily , i need the formula that refreash...

Omar Tafnakji | Latest reply: omar Sep 21, 2015
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro to rearrange data- combine cells and move sheets Closed

Hello, I am just starting to use macros and am lost on figuring this out. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Inventory comes in a 9x9 bo...

masayaanglibre | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • auto start a specific row in second page from previous page Closed

Hi i need auto start a specific row in second page from previous page in excel i hope your replay Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.24...

Muneer | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • sum different alphabets in an excel range. Solved/Closed

some one please help me......how to sum different alphabets in an excel range..........example.....range is ...A!:Z1 and i want to sum "P" and C...

tahir147 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 20, 2015
    12 replies
  • Macro to copy rows of data off of a sheet into several different Closed

Hello, i'm new to these forums and new to writing macros, I've been trying to find a solution to my problem but haven't found one yet. I need a ma...

monizuni | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • comparison of two table Closed

Hello, I need to compare the two table values and return the result as true or false based on two table value in another table . It should be high...

kowsi | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • Auto-running macro when cell is changed. Closed

Hello guys, I am using simple macro for one sheet (ControlSheet) to hide rows, in which certain cell (B11;B51) contains text "Corrective Action not ...

Branok | Latest reply: RayH Sep 18, 2015
    4 replies
  • If Then rule with dates help Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a formula to calculate adding 84 days to an original date. However, if the calculated date does not fall on a Sund...

Valkrie | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Transferring data to successive worksheets Closed

Hi I have a excel workbook containing several worksheets. To keep things simple Sheet 1 contains a column headed Dates listing 36 weekly starting dat...

1ne-2wo-3hree | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • copy data and paste using vba Closed

Hi, I've two files, I would like to copy the data and not able to do so. Source file: Multiple rows (some times has 60 rows sometimes 80 with fe...

a_r_i_e_s | Latest reply: a_r_i_e_s Sep 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro to rearrange data in excel- merge 3 cells and move sheets Closed

I am just starting to use macros and am lost on figuring this out. Inventory comes in a 9x9 box with position 1,1 (rows, columns) in the bottom lef...

masayaanglibre | Latest reply: masayaanglibre Sep 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • macro to delete rows matching certain column criteria Closed

site: https://ccm.net/faq/6261-excel-a-macro-to-delete-rows-with-specific-values I have reviewed this VBA code and it keeps getting stuck when it ...

kkrausetx | Latest reply: kkrausetx Sep 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to reference Excel information onto other sheets Closed

Hi, I have imputed all the information onto excel sheet 1, now I need to consolidate all the information from this sheet onto another excel sheet 2...

maryly_domin... | Latest reply: maryly_dominguez Sep 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Help. Difficulty with adding a new row Closed

Hello, so I am working on a payroll excel sheet which pretty much tallies up the number of hours that each employee does bi-weekly. On my first worksh...

tatianaarg | Latest reply: tatianaarg Sep 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macros for counting the record count of each sheet Closed

Hi , Anybody plz help me in writing macros to prepare summary of records i will be uploading txt files into excel each file will have header and...

BabuSampath | Latest reply: BabuSampath Sep 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting as a text Closed

I'm trying to create a conditional formatting to come up as a text. For example I want an if then statement... if the cell = 7, I want a text to com...

clauxman | Latest reply: Aglo Sep 15, 2015
    2 replies
  • Macro with variable rows Closed

Hi I am very new to macros and trying to record (rather than write through vba) a macro that can be used each week. The purpose of the macro is to f...

shelly6661 | Latest reply: shelly6661 Sep 15, 2015
    0 replies
  • cell blocking Closed

Hello, i need to block the cell after entering data to it which means i need each cell to accept entry one time only note.the worksheet must be pr...

Moon Spell | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Change date format Closed

Hello, I want to change date format from D/MM/YYYY (as it's being downloaded from a google form) into YYYY/MM/DD but I can't get it to work. A...

questioner | Latest reply: questioner Sep 15, 2015
    0 replies
  • Table relation Closed

Hello, Ok This is the scenario, I've a excel sheet, with inside 2 sheet. In sheet1 i've a table with some some datas. In the collum B there ...

TheMarcus | Latest reply: TheMarcus Sep 15, 2015
    0 replies