The discussions

Copy from one excel spreadsheet to another

Hello, I have 2 separate excel documents. 1 is formatted horizontally, first name last name phone email, etc. The 2nd document is formatted vertical...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Show only rows where once cell has data

Hello, I have a spread sheet with a long list of physicans names. The columns following the names show the number of people they referred to my cente...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Connected to the internet but can't browse.

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

Get total value of x cells based on a vlookup

Hello, I need to check for values in x number of cells if value is present then compare these to a lookup table and then calculate the the total valu...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Search excel chart for grouped cell contents?

Hello, I want to be able to search an Excel chart looking for "groups of cells" in other rows that have the same sequence of contents. For inst...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
RJK

Macro question

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel 07 to select the last row in a range. I want it to select the last row of the range only. Does anyone...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
Jay

Excel vba help: formatting tables

Hello experts, I made a table that looks something like this: A 1 B 2 B 3 C 4 C 5 D 6 I need a macro that can loop, since the number of ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
johnny

Excel

Solved

Hello, I need some help. I would like to find out how many occurences of the same number occur in a column with in excel. Eample: 11111555555556666...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel2007 help

Hello, SUPPOSE I HAVE A LIST OF MY EMPLOYEES IN WHICH THERE IS A ALSO COLOM FOR THEIR DATE OF BIRTH. I WANT TO MAKE MONTH WISE SORTING. CAN U TELL M...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Same problem browsers will not open

Hello, My issue is the same or similar, I have an inspiron 1525 Dell Laptop. I have connection to the router. Can open things like yahoo messenger an...

dawooddoe

Browsing free using phone web

Hello, it seems it is pretty impossible to download through operamini. Could u please help on how to browse free using phone web with either mtn or ...

ash_perez01

If statement in excel that locks a cell

Hello, I'm trying to create an IF statement in Excel 2003 If a cell is equal to a certain text string, then lock the cell and display a text str...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
lfefil

Excel if statement trouble

Hello, I have looked all over and found nothing. I am trying to make a formula so that if a cell that contains Profit Center Total: is below a cell t...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
ahartle

Configuring freedm on pc to brows free

Hello, i need help. I can esily view d conetion of my dv5000 pc with my n72 nokia phon bt i cant brows. I hav freedom alredy instald but cant configur...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

Internet conection in my pc throws nokia 6300

Hello sir, i have problem for connection internet in my pro satellite 100 tociba laptop throws nokia mobile 6300. or plz send me internet connecti...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

Excel

Hello, i am working about ime sheat,i always i have to put the ( : ) in each time i have to do so many or this is possible to set time without put ( ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel matching data

Solved

Hello, I have two rows of data in excel one has the name of all members about 100 and the other list is of members who have paid their dues about 5...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
Kamal

How to update prices in excel by %

Solved

Hello, I have a lengthy spreadsheet (Office 2007) with stocked items and their prices, the prices are simply entered in a cell when I created the spr...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
pgh

Free browsing

Hello, pls i have a hp laptop and modem with mtn zain glo etisalat all are 3g data sim pls i want to tech me or help me for free browsing

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Matchin columns in another sheet

Hello, I have a document with several worksheets. One is meant to be a total count, encompassing all the others. I need to know how to get the...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel compare and transfer data

Hello, On one sheet I have column A containing 'stock numbers' with columns B through AA containing information on that stock number. There are rough...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel automated worksheets?!

Hey everyone, I am working with excel 2004 for a mac, and I am pretty new to using excel outside of basic formulas in the formula bar. That bein...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Help in excel

Hello, can anyone help me please in the following excel question. "Gmaes played 4 4 4 5 2 Total points" 203 132 192...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
mnbvc

Excel issue

Hi, I have 2 excel sheets and would like to look at one sheet; compare the contents of a cell with another excel file and if it corresponds, i want t...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

How can one configure freedom software to browse

Hello, i nid 2 knw how 2 setup my freedom 2 browse d web

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
thens72

Blank cells should be updated

Hello All, I need an Excel Formula that should not allow the user to save a excel file until the information been updated in the cells. For exampl...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

Macro-range of rows and columns to copy

Hello, I am working on a Macro to copy from one workbook(sheet) and paste on another workbook (sheet) office 2007 and Windowxp In the first wor...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Macro for two columns -- find unique ones

Hello, I apologize for the poor example. here are the two columns 42 42 39 40 38 39 36 38 37 36 ...

kkgirl

Free browsing

Hello, please send me a codes free browsing on my cell phone Nokia 5310

dancedhall

Enter and replace partial value in two cells

Hello, I 'd like to replace partial values in one cell (A5), after the value entered in the A1. For example, In A1, I entered New York City. I ha...

venkat1926

Conditional formatting in excel 2007

Hello, I am trying to do some conditional formatting in a cell based on commission for sales. If the overall profit margin (Cell C2) is less tha...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Two columns of 4-digit numbers and return uni

Hello, I need a macro to compare two columns of numbers. And I am totally new at macros. I'll need some detailed instructions please. I must elimi...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Help in excel 2007!! (comaprision )

Hello, i need the value of a cell by comparing another two cells in a list like vlookup but in v lookup it compares single cell i need ...

9 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
Jee

Excel rearrange data from cloumns into rows

Hello, Sorry for the vague subject, I'm not really sure how to explain my problem in just a couple words. So here it goes. I have a dataset that...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
mahensch

Comparing cell sheets

Hello, I'm in a dilema. I have two excell sheets with data information. Both sheets contact customer name, address, and phone numbers. I need t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

Excel problems

Hello, I have some really tricky questions, i hope someone will be able to help me please. First of all i have two time values, eg. 19:00 and 2...

sharpman

Email problem with my pc browser(s)

Hello, As of yesterday, I am unable to open my email from Firefox or Internet Explorer. I get as far as the login and password and then I received ...

closeup22

Date formula in excel

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to enter a formula in excel to show today's date and not change everytime I open the file

Trowa

Excel: if then else with multiple criteria

Solved

Hello, Essentially, I would like to determine a numeric value (1-9) for the letters of the alphabet. Returning the number value in relation to a n...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Browser

Hello, Hello, i am using a china mobile model of sigmatel named fxd t99i. i have searched the whole web but i didn't found any stuff for my handset...

LouisSteph

Vba/macro: removing titles

Solved

Hello, I need to remove Mr/Mrs/Miss preceeding the names in one cell and copy them to another cell. Any idea? Your advice is much appreciated. i...

8 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
Austin

Excel

Hello, How do you copy a graph from excel sheet and paste it on a g mail e mail? The normal copy and paste did not work. Any idea? I do not like it...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Copy row 1 to new worksheet if column x true

Hello, I have a list of manuals on worksheet 1 and I am trying to copy info to new sheet based on request dates. So, let's say column J is reque...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
shraddha_2211988@rediffmail.com

Browsers not working

Hello, I bought this computer about coming on two years ago, Up until about April my internet connection was fine. To at which point I had little ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
KATMAI

Excel: alphanumeric if then statements

Hello, I am setting up a database template for people who are not Excel trained and I am attempting to make the input easy for the users as well as m...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
Ayaz

Comapre excel sheet and generate result

Hello, I have an excel workbook contains students details like name , Roll no, address,phone numbers etc. and another book contains only Name, Roll...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
saritha

Excel if formula sum not blank

Hello, I'm sorry if my question had already been asked before but I can't find any answer in the internet about summing all values that is not blank....

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
joanie

Excel automatically requires date, want text

Hello, Halfway down an Excel column the cells start requiring all text in format of a date. Above, I can type text, below it requires 10/30/2009-type...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
BansheeFixer

Free browsing

Hello,tell me hw i can configure my laptop with mozila firefox software. With my mtn.my laptop is sahara.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
falolad22

Using vba to get value from 3 variables......

Hello, I have a table of data layed out as follows: B1 = Product 1, E1 = Product 2, H1 = Product 3, K1 = Product 4 and so on Row 2 all Products spli...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926
Results 6301 - 6350 out of a total of 7,061