The discussions

Toshiba satellite

I have read your instructions of how to return my Tosiba Satellite to factory settings, which I have done before, but it is not working this time. Th...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Wont turn on

My Compaq cq61 136tu won't turn on I press the power button and all I get is 3 light flash. The power light, cd and other one. When I press the power ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

My toshiba laptop won't start up on normal mode

Hey, i'm dealing with this problem where my Toshiba Satellite C840 laptop wont start up on normal mode. i dont even know a shit when it comes to this ...

ac3mark

Laptop mouse pad not working properly

my laptop mouse pad not working properly please i need help

ac3mark

Toshiba l735 laptop won't open - startup repair can't fix it

Hi to all, I've been experiencing a serious problem with my toshiba laptop. It shutdown by itself. Then when I turn it on, Startup repair will run....

2 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2014 by
Toshiba L735

Laptop keyboard

Hello, when i use the letters q 2 p i get numbers with the nubers with them have do i stop the nubers for coming up plz n Configuration: Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Plz help hp laptop keys not working

please help me, my hp laptop keys stopped working suddenly after a few keys stopped working. when i try to type anything, its just this key (\\\\\\\\\...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba satelite c660 sudden shutdown

how to change c660 microphone and main problem is how to fix.........sudden shutdown...after charge finished....even though it connected to charger ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2014 by
madman

Thinkpad t400 not booting up if the power cable is not in

Solved

Hello My thinkpad T400 does not want to boot up if the power cable isnot in. The power light flashes on and off and the power cable is plugged, but t...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

I attempted to set up a dual display with my laptop but...

The second monitor was never found and I mistakenly set it as the main display. The laptop screen is blank and I cannot even see the login screen to ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

My packard bell turns on but screen stays black

When I turn on my Packard bell the power light comes on, the fan comes on briefly then shuts off. The power light will stay on till the battery runs o...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Battery or cord?

Hi! I have a presario v6000 laptop and I've had it about 6 years. It has always had a battery problem and I have always used it plugged into the power...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Please help me in this

how to download kioskea software?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

Beeps on startup

So im getting 3 beeps on startup and i cant seem to fix this. I already cleaned the rams and the processor but it keeps happening. I already filmed a...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2014 by
Naiow

My dvd player on my dell latitude laptop reads cd's but not dvds

Solved

My DVD/CD ROM on my dell latitude laptop reads cd's but not dvds. Every time I put a dvd in, it searches and I get the error message, please insert d...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

Asus ep 121

whein i press the power button, a black screen appears. it just seems to be just going on and off. with the curser in the left top corner.cannot press...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop with router

This may sound stupid...What is the power source for my laptop when I am using it with a wireless router(which is plugged into the house current.? Wha...

xpcman

Sound device

Hi i have some problem .My Laptop cant show audio Divice ,Plz tell me

Ambucias

Toshiba disk error press ctrl +alt+del

My Toshiba turned it self off and when I turned it on again it said there is a disk error press Ctrl +salt+del to restart only it doesn't !I have trie...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron just died

My laptop has just died .I have tried the f8 ,f10 taking power cord and battery out all the tips from the forums but nothing is working .It is booting...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2014 by
Shardylan

My dell inspiron 15r is not turning up

Hello, My dell inspiron 15R is not turning up. It is showing black screen. This is a new laptop

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2014 by
silhouttejames

Wifi not working in lenova laptop after formating

i am using lenova model 0768 my wifi connection is not working after formatting my laptop & installing windows xp proffessional software... i cannot...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Not starting

hello friends my name is tilak rd and my problem is with my laptop .last night i watched munnabhai mbbs movie and then after i didnot turned off my la...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
rdthilak

Problem on laptop

here's some problem... after starting my laptop, only cursor is showing... keyboard is not working.... icons are removed from the start up page.. ctr...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
tanvir_ahmed

Won't start up

Hit the power button the light flashes 3 times and nothing happens?tried taking the battery out unplugged it held the button down for a minute tried n...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
bobomoore60

My dell inspiron wont turn on

my dell inspiron N4020 is not turning on, power light is on, cd rom is spinning, but the hadr drive light wont turn on, and also beeping

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

Laptop shuts down whenever it wants to!

My laptop shuts down whenever it wants to! I'm at a loss as what to do. Its not hot, I have a cooler.

carminabigue

Acer extensa 4620 do not boot up, shows black screen

Solved

OKAY so any people their know how to boot up Acer 4620? it run on windows vista (home premium) I shut it down and on the other day thee laptop don...

xpcman

Laptop not booting

When I turn on laptop I get error message that "Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause" I choose "Launch ...

mreid66

Factory reset of a sony viao model pcg-frv35

I have been trying to reset this computer for the past few days it seems every thing I've tried didn't work I need help please

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

Black screen

hello everyone I have a problem with my Sony Vaio VGN-NW21MF/S before one week restard my laptop but does not boot (blackscreen) i replace the Ram an...

xpcman

Aspire 4710g black screen of death

HI I am facing black screen of death problem on my aspire 4710g , I was looking for solution on net and found one solution which is to Flash the bios ...

saboor38

Dell laptop latitude d630 won't boot up

My dell laptop latitude d630 won't boost up!...it just keeps saying invalid file?? Can you help me at all please??

Ambucias

Toshiba laptop monitor problem

Hi, I have a toshiba satellite l305d-s5928 and this morning I woke up, went to turn it on and the computer would boot up, but the monitor was all blac...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Bootmgr is missing

i have a dell laptop of 500gb hdd,win7 os,2gb ram...and suddenly when i restarted, it won't boot again from that day and it shows bootmgr is missing ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba won't reboot!!

Okay so I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-A and I have a problem. I was on it the other day and it was working fine till all of a sudden the computer fro...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop screan is black

my liptop is turn on but the screan is black and the mous also work very well please help me i m in trubol becous my final year project is there... it...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Acer model as5535 series

My left click button is sloppy loose and works eratically. How can it be fixed.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba sattelite l645d display problem

Hello, My Laptop model is Toshiba Sattelite L645D. I bought it from USA 2 years ago. It was working fine. But now there is no display when i turn my ...

xpcman

My gateway laptop model no. eg70 turns gray after i enter pass..

After I Updated My Gateway Windows 8 Laptop, And I Entered My Password The Screen Will Just Turn Grey, You Know Its On And Everything Because The Fan ...

xpcman

Laptops default settings

turned off laptop normally last ni8...turned on this morning to see my laptops default settings restored...my movies n all are not deleted but all my ...

xpcman

Toshiba recovery

Hello, I have a toshiba and I am wanting to restore it back to factory, which I know to hold the zero down when it is loading. I have done that In the...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop won't boot up

I have a gateway laptop.....purchased about 1 1/2 years ago. When I try to boot up I get a black screen...then it says to hit the F2 button......th...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2014 by
sj

My laptop is not turning on (tried everything)

I purchased dell inspiron 15r 5537 laptop few days ago and it was working fine but today its not turning on after pressing power key continously , I r...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2014 by
carminabigue

My acer laptop

MY ACER 5742Z STOPPED WORKING AFTER I HAD HIBERNATED IT. NEVER WORKING AGAIN WAT CAN I DO?

semp myco

Blank screen

my laptop turns on but my screen is blank. I've removed the RAM and hard disk but it doesn't work. I'm confused. the model is Compaq presario CQ56

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2014 by
carminabigue

Toshiba laptop starting issue

Dear All, I would like to ask here about some solution regarding a problem which I am facing on my Toshiba laptop from last few days. Whenever ...

carminabigue

Usb & sound hardware driver update ?

Solved

Hello, Can Someone tell me how to update driver for USB & sound ( Realtek HD ) ? Shall be glad if someone can help me. Regards. -- EVERYTHIN...

carminabigue

Difficulty in downloading jre

Solved

Pls, i am trying to download JRE but find it difficult. Not able to complete the downloading and save.

Ambucias

Tosh a100 will not boot with new hdd fitted.

Hi, I have a Toshiba A100 (part number PSAAKC-VA104C) and decided to replace the 80Gb drive that came with it. I bought a Seagate Momentus ST975042...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2014 by
essenby
Results 5801 - 5850 out of a total of 8,222