The discussions

Toshiba laptop beeps non-stop

Hello, my toshiba laptop beeps continuesly, non-stop without finally booting up. Any solution?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
suff954

My laptop is not turning on....

Hello, i turned my laptop on and as soon as i put my password the laptop went off!! !its not starting again....when i tried to charge it its not eve...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
noops

How to connect sony viao laptop to toshibalcd

Hello, I BOUGHT VGA TO VIDEO CONVERTER RECENTLY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONNECT MY SONY LAPTOP VAIO TO TOSHIBA LCD (37 INCH MODEL 37AV504DB) . I ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Laptop shut off suddenly with usb in.

Hello, I was working on my laptop HP mini when it just made a whizzing noise then shut off. I know now, however before I read the WARNING it was done...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

My itouch and my new laptop (acer)

Hello, I just got my laptop, and I wanted to play my songs from my iTouch to my laptop outloud. So I plugged it in and my laptop read it as a digital...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

To connect blue tooth on my laptop and mobile

Hello, sir, my name is airf, i would like to connect bluetooth on my moblie which is xpressmusic 5800 can u explain me, one by one step. and sam...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Turned off the hp laptop after got hit.

Closed

Hello, Hey Dear Friend can u please help me about my Hp Laptop got hit and turned off and even could not turn on after pushed the button of start. I...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
Raja

Flickering hp laptop lcd

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have also HP Pavillion dv5-1120ev. MY pC worked well almost for more than an year but suddenly the screen started flickering just like some ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
seekermay

Laptop trys to boot up

Hello, i am haveing big problems with my it turns on The boot screen comes on then the screen goes black. when i try and hit esc or any of the f ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
suff954

My laptop wont turn on

Hello i was on the internet when suddenly my laptop shut off the power cord was still plugged in. I went to turn the power on and the power button ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Laptop to tv cable

Hello, I Have HP 6530b Laptop. I want to connect it to my TV (RGB). Tried using VGA to component cable, but the TV is not showing anything. It only...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
ibtech2000

Laptop connected to tv sound problems

Hello, I just recently bought a 47" LCD tv and connected my laptop to my tv. The picture on here works great! It looks awesome, but the sound...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Dell laptop wont work

ya i have a dell laptop too and it just goes to the dell start up page and just goes blank and i dont no how to fix it please help.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Connect and view laptop on tv

Hello, I have an acer aspire 5920 - no HDMi connection - and a Toshiba Regza TV. I am trying to watch a film from my itunes on the laptop on my ...

xpcman

View laptop on tv

Hello, I have an acer aspire 5920 and a Toshiba Regza HD TV. I am trying to watch films, via iTunes or DVD from my laptop on my TV. Unfortunatel...

xpcman

I want my laptop to work

Hello, what happens if the laptop is going blank after five minutes for sony computers? The laptop is working how it work by blanking the screem and ...

suff954

Laptop turns on then nothing!

Hello, i have an Advent 7109 laptop and have had it for about fours - it has never been dropped or accidently damaged. I went to turn it on and it st...

suff954

Why does my laptop not turn on... right away?

Hello, I have a hp pavilion dv2000 laptop. Everything works great but when in use I've noticed that the bottom gets really hot, (just putting it for ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
cris

My laptop will play burned movies but wont le

Hello, to whom it may concern my laptop will play burned movies but wont let me play a regular dvd how can i fix my problem?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Want to extend the memory of my laptop

Closed

Hello, I am having a HP Compaq presario 2200 laptop . It is having 110 MB ram and 40 GB Harddisk. with windows Xp home. Is it possible to extend th...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
kmrspk

Need help with my laptop!

heyaa.. my laptop just isnt working! its been dead for a few months now and&+ i have noo idea what to do about it! ive tried the method of holding ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

I closed my laptop down and it wont turn on

Hello, i closed the laptop down and now it only has power in it it wont come on at all

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
mellow

Acer laptop

Hello, my acer laptop will not read any cd's or dvd's it will not burn any of them either ive tryed reinstalling the driver but dident work dose anyo...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Headphone jacks, opening dell laptop

Hello, External Dell speakers and headphones stopped working on my vostro 1500. Headphones still work if you apply sideways pressure to jack, so I ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop turned off while playing game

Hello, My Laptop HPdv5118tx turned off while playing game, please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Extending time laptop stays active before shu

Solved

Hello, I walk off from my laptop and may be away for 2 minutes and the system has powered off. How do I extend the uptime? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

How do i hook up my laptop to my tv

Hello, What cables should I buy if I want to hook up my TOSHIBA Lptop to my LG TV

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Lost downloads when laptop turned off

Hello, I download photos from an SD card to my inspiron laptop and then they're gone after turning it off. Everything is gone when I turn it back on...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop monitor shuts off when tilted up all

Hello, My laptop monitor flickers off when I open it up, but comes back on when I almost close it up.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Mp3 player doesn't charge and plug in laptop!

Hello, today i tried to plug my Samsung Mp3 player to my laptop but it doesnt recognixe. Then i tried to charge it and it doesnt work either. I have i...

suff954

No display on laptop

Hello, I was trying to use a new monitor with my laptop. I got the new one to work but the laptop monitor stopped working. I messed around with di...

dist.urbd

Reset toshiba laptop l300

Hello, can anyone tell me how to get to the reset menu or repair f2 f12 dont give me any option to repair and f8 doesnt work any suggestions would be...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

I need help whit my dell laptop

Hello, my name is sabrina im havinG A PROBLEM with my laptop when i start it up it ok it try's to start up then all of a sadden it dose not start up...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

My laptop shuts down after it gets disconnect

Closed

Hello, everytime i disconnect my laptop from the charger 10 minutes later it shuts down even if it had 100% battery...i dont know what to do can anyb...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Laptop problems

Hello, my touch pad my gateway NV44 lap top will not work. not sure if I hit a button to make it stop working.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
Lorraine

Laptop plug in outlet?

Hello, Greetings! Is it okey that while I am working with my laptop, it is plug in the electrical outlet, though the battery is fully charge, or...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Dell laptop monitor grayish white

Solved

Hello, Awhile back i dropped my dell centrino laptop literally three inches onto my couch on accident and the screen went black. Then when I tried to...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
gking

Wireless laptop to lcd tv connection

Hello, I want to connect my laptop to HDtv(Lcd) for office presentations.Please guide me .Thanks Sam

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Laptop

Hello, yes i got u r rply ,my hp laptop had came with vista installed on it.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

My mecer laptop does not want to start up.

Hello, When I switch my computer on, the start up screen appears and it stops at: Initializing USB controllers...... It does not want to go any f...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Zee

Gateway laptop tablet won't turn on

Hello, I have a 2006 Tablet Pc, it is a Gateway Laptop. I had it in for service 3 times prior for this same issue! The computer suddenly shuts off ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
mitch

Cant connect my laptop to tv

Hello, i have purches new HP compaq 510 model Laptop also i have purches Samsung CRT TV. when i am going to connect VGA to Component cable between ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Xp installation problem on laptop

Hello, I have problem with xp installation on my hp laptop dv 2601tx.bcz while installing it gives error message " ins cant conti,hard disk is conne...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, I have a HP laptop that will not turn on. The last time it did turn on it didn't work the first time, we left it for a min and then pushed the...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Asus g51vx laptop won't boot

Hello, I bought an Asus G51vx at newegg.ca recently. I've been using it for one week without any problem. But yesterday, it suddenly wouldnt boot up....

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

I can't play games in my laptop

Hello, can any boby help pls .....

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

My hp laptop continues to restart over & over

Hello, I was using my HP laptop when the battery ran low and it hybernated. When I plugged my cord in it came up normal with the screen that says ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
optimystix

My laptop not log on

Hello, all users, i have compaq laptop and i have face problem about log on. when i switch on for logon then laptop process for logging ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop to tv

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion DV8000 17inches widescreen what do I need to do or buy to hook it up to my 42inches Samsung HD Plasma TV.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Hp laptops (dv2000)

Hello, im also having a black screen problem with my dv2000 series. i switch it on and all i can hear is the fan,my light are all on but no sound, i ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe
Results 7801 - 7850 out of a total of 8,222