The discussions

Laptop

Hello, where do you put the memory card in the hp pavillion? i want to save images from my camera in my laptop so where do i insert the memory card?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

I cant get any sound on my laptop

Hello, i need to get my sound on my laptop back but when i click on the sound icon it shows that there is no audio output device is installed

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Connecting laptop to tv

Hello, i am trying to connect a advent laptop to a hdtv samsung using a vvga casble but when there both connected and i change tv to pc mode the ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
dancedhall

I download laptop acer extensa 5630z all driv

Solved

Hello,i want download laptop acer extensa 5630z all driver but i am not getting be driver as like ,bluetooth, crystal eye web cam driver , sothat ple...

ash_perez01

The light on my laptop is to bright

Hello, hi the light on my ;laptop is to bright it hurts my eyes how do i turn it down . It is a Dell inspiron6000 if thats usful.

ash_perez01

Help with streaming from laptop to tv

Hello, I've connected my laptop to the TV with a VGA cable and the picture is brilliant but I've not get any sound from the TV. What cables to do I n...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Acer aspiar laptop

Hello, I have a Hitachi 160Gb sata Hard disk.I connected it to my pc.Power supply connected to the hard disk is of legacy port type. The hard disk i...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Laptop wont switch on but power light is on.

Hello, i have Compaq laptop and it wont switch on but the light on the power button is on. Its been turning itself off for quite awile now but ive ne...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Watching my sony vaio laptop on my samsung tv

Hello, I have been trying to hook up my laptop via VGA to my Samsung HDTV's VGA and there is no picture on my TV . I have noticed that my settings- a...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Laptop sharp without wireless dection?

Hello, my question is,i got sharp old laptop but dont hv any wifi n so how to do it sir/

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

This has happened to 2 laptops now !!! help

Hello, Okay this has happened now to 2 laptops. The computer was frozen, ctrl,alt,delete didnt even bring up anything. It was completely frozen. I...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
tonisinnh

My laptop wont display even if its on.

Hello, i got a fuljitsu siemens laptop which cant display, the screen is black even when the laptop is on.the cables between the motherboard and scree...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop not turning on

Hello, I looked at about all of the questions and answers to the "laptop turning off " problem, and that's exactly whats happening to mine but afte...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
rossdavid

Acer laptop shuts off if i have battery in

Hello, I kind of have a similar issue, but alittle different, maybe one of you techies can help me out. I have a acer aspire 5050 with vista home on...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
Aldz

Laptop to audio video

Hello, Hi i was wondering what i need to do to be able to use my laptop screen as a overhead tv in my car.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Toshiba laptop problem

Hello, I've had my Toshiba Satellite A153-S4527 for around two years and this is the first time I've ever encountered this type of problem. Earlier...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
igor106

Laptop turns off sporadically

Hello, I have a HP pavil;ion zv 5000 and it turns off sporadically. I keep it plugged in and i dont depend on the battery at all. Its not running...

igor106

Connecting 2 laptops

Hello There, I have an Acer Travelmate 2308LMi laptop, and my frnd sat on the screen by mistake...So now the screen is cracked (cannot see a singl...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop problem

Hello, I have a Acer One mini laptop and when I turn it on, it just shows a black screen and I can't do anything on it! Does anyone know what's wrong...

nomadcrys

Help laptop wont work

Hello, I had dropped coffee on my laptop and my husband was trying to take the cover off and he must of hit something under it and now the laptop w...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
jenni.g

Laptop to tv

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite L300 series laptop and a Panasonic Plasma TV. I ordered a VGA out to HDMI in cable to connect. Now that I have them...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
lucy

Laptop to tv picture problem

Hello Everyone, Here's the thing! Got me self a new LCD TV solely for the purpose of big screen monitor to my laptop - to watch videos and play pc ga...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
Pesche982

Fujitsu laptop does not power on

Hello, While watching movie my laptop went off and cannot be turned on. Pls help. Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
Ray

Gateway laptop wont power on, no lights.....

Hello, My gateway laptop powered off about a month ago. Its not even a yr old. I just purchased another one yesterday and the not working one...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

I have a gateway laptop ml 6720

Hello Everyone, I was just reading about the laptops. I was wondering if someone could help me. I have a Gateway Laptop ML6720 and I had gotten a ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Gateway laptop won't post or load

Hello, I had a quick question regarding a Gateway laptop I have. When I turn it on, nothing comes on the screen, nothing beeps, and when the screen f...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

No sound from laptop

Hello, I'm currently using a Fujitsu Lifebook S Series. The other day, i plugged an audio cable into my audio jack trying to broadcast music throu...

dist.urbd

Laptop fails to restat after loging off

Hello, good afternoon Got an accer aspaire laptop, aweek ago it put on and tried to resart but it was in vain, the power goes in, it nruns the fun...

ash_perez01

Laptop connection to tv

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop to my tv. I connected the S video cable and pressed the fn and f8 key. but nothing happens. i had done tht b...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
Graham

Laptop to tv

Hello, how to connect to laptop to tv

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

My acer laptop

Hello, Acer Aspire Laptop, that i was loging on properly, a week ago i tried to restart the laptop, it shutdown but it couldn't, I treid to manual st...

suff954

My laptop does not start if i press power but

Hello, I have compaq laptop amd 3024AU. when i try to start it by pressing power button it just show all the lights on quick play , keybord , power...

jms22726

Laptop turns on, won't boot

Hello, Earlier this morning, I left my Gateway laptop MT3422 (about 2 years old) on while I was talking to my roommate for a few minutes. When I ca...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
AMF401

Sudden laptop shutdown !!

Hello, I have a TOSHIBA satellite & it was workin fine until recently....then it started to shutdown whenever I play any game on it...first I thoug...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
Neo

How can i connect a nokia2330 to my laptop

Hello, I want to use nokia 2330 to browse on my laptop is it possible?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Toshiba laptop blocked with password

Hello, I got a toshiba laptop from a friend who i am out of touch with.He has enabled some password that blocks me from downloading any hardware onto...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
kiran

What input do i use to convert laptop to tv?

Hello, I have a VGA cable and want to convert what is showing on my laptop to my tv..what input mode do i use? I tried PC and it is not working..an...

xpcman

All displays on laptop are blank

The problem is occurring on a HP DV2000 laptop. When it is powered up the display remains blank (but still back lit). I have attached a monitor throug...

ash_perez01

Best laptop

Hello, which is the best laptop upto Rs. one lac. pl advice regards gulu

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Laptop does not turn on

Hello, i am not able tu turn on my laptop. Even i pressed the button for30 mins continuosly, nothin worked. I removed the battery and connected th...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

My laptop the light is off

Hello, hi happy new year, my problem is that the laptop display is on but the light is off i can put table light on the screen to see the display i...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
jenni.g

Laptop satelite psag4e pls help!

Hello, I have SATELITE PSAG4E model laptop. If I will use battery alone the everything works fine. If I will use AC adapter I can't run normal m...

caliwandxb

My laptop wont turn on

Hello, MY LAPTOP WONT TURN ON WHEN IT TURNED OFF FOR THE LAST TIME MY CHARGING LIGHT WAS BLINKING I TRIED EVERY SUGGESTION ON THIS SITE BUT NONE WORK...

ash_perez01

My laptop heatset are not working

Hello, Sir, i m having Compaq laptop. I m having this weired problem from my headset. it doesn't work when i plug it into my laptop. although the sou...

dist.urbd

I need help connecting my laptop to my tv

you think, vga to vga? vga to 3rca plus audio?

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

How to adjust contrast in laptop?

Hello, I am trying to change contrast in my laptop (hp 6735s). but i couldn't...if i try through FN keys both brightess & contrast are changing t...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

My compaq v2021 laptop power indicato not on

Hello, i have problem in my pc motherboard

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop completely shut down

Hello, sooo i was watching glee on my computer and the battery was running really low, so i went and plugged it to the charger and about three minute...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

My laptop has no diplay

Hello, good day to all. Im asking your favor as well as your help. My compaq laptop has no display. how can i solve this problem!!

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

No sound coming from gatway laptop

im not able to get sound from my speakers or my headphones on my laptop. when i try to play anything with audio it says that no sound mixer is availab...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
closeup22
Results 7851 - 7900 out of a total of 8,222