The discussions

Can't use my email

why,, I can't use my email add??????

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
amira

Internet not working in windows 7

i installed windows 7 but i m not able to connect my pc to internet through lan cable. it shows that lan is connected but internet is not accesible. ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
wires and plugs

Linksys router

I have a linksys router that I use to pick up the internet on my laptop and my dad's laptop. I've seen how to go in and change the settings and want ...

wires and plugs

Anyone have an answer?

What if the proxys are blocked? what do you do? can someone give me a proxy thAt will work?? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Router lights all flashing.....help

hi everyone, my router is WEBSTAR and all the lights at the front (power, pc, date, cable) are blinking in the same time and thats the only thing it ...

closeup22

Sharing internet?

So I have a laptop with the ability to connect wirelessly. However, I don't have wireless internet. I also have a desktop computer with Internet t...

dawooddoe

Help! how can i put my pic on messenger?

My friends and i were chatting on messenger and while i was waiting for my friends to answer me i saw their picture above but i don't have one. So how...

closeup22

Help lost ethernet controller drivers

lost ethernet controller drivers on gateway mdw 500x gateway official website does not have these drivers anymore. Where can I get the needed drivers...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Gfive-gprs..d11 model

Solved

i want details or settings about gfive-D11 model mobile GPRS connection....

ash_perez01

How to run internet on mobil from pc

Hello, i have black berry 8210 wi fi mobile phone and i want to connect it to my pc for free internet browsing. alos i have line for internet for p...

ash_perez01

Gprs / internet not connect my micromax q3

Solved

Hello, gprs / internet not connect my micromax q3

Biswajitmondal

Pocket internet connection via bluetooth

Sir i am having a sony ericsson S312 model, i want to connect with pc through Bluetooth dongle, and i am having settings also, but it will not connect...

closeup22

Free internet thru wlan on nokia 5800?

Solved

Hello, i was wondering, is it free 2 use the nokia 5800 internet if you are accsessing it through the WLAN? cheers.

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
varma

How do i connect my client pc into server?

Hello, My client pc could not connect to server. It shows always locked, and I cannot log in as a member. Anyone can help me in this? Please post...

hi

Need to know network key

network is not connected to know how to connect Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
frederic

My hotmail,facebook,and myspace were all hack

Solved

Hello, my hotmail,myspace,& facebook were all hacked by former friends of mine what can i do legally about this? they have changed my passwords and s...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Task bar missing

closeup22

Conformation code of facebook

Solved

A message Mario Boyce just been deposited in the concierge.Il concerne le message suivant, posté par closeup22 le Mar 18, 2010 11:10am GMT http://ccm...

Ambucias

Youtube wont load or display pictures

My youtube wont load, the thing is that that the video upload normaly at good speed , but when you try to open the website its loading for minutes. ...

closeup22

Missing ethernet controler

hi i have reinstalled ethernet controler not found what can i do

closeup22

Setting up new computer with existing interne

my laptop crashed and i bought a new home pc and currently have internet access set up with a local company using a modem. How do I configure my new ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
dawooddoe

Delete

please delete my facebook i dont a problem Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dutybellsmith

Aircel pocket internet

Configuration: / Yahoo! Slurp Indeterminable I have Samsung M200 with Corporate Airtelconnection. Can I use Aircel Pocket internet with GPRS for b...

closeup22

«help» i cant get onto my fb

i cant get onto my face book cause my frend deleted it sO now i dont now da code and i really want it bac :( sO i hav been tryin for dayz nad dayz and...

closeup22

How to open gprs

how to open gprs in myphone model Q22 DUO

dist.urbd

Help!! facebook is disabled

Solved

I Went on to facebook and for some reason its saying ACCOUNT DISABLED and I don't know what to do Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Ambucias

Lost contacts

how do i retrieve my contacts from the yahoo account i deleted them by accident and don't know how to get them back. Configuration: Windows XP / Sa...

dist.urbd

Internet settings

how to restore internet settings?

ash_perez01

Free fast internet access streaming youtube v

Hello, i know you have all used freedom,pinfu,etc. i have finally gotten the magic that does not need any ip address.fast internet uninterrupted a...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
hi

Cannot connect to facebook

i've been on facebook for 4 months with no problem, today i tried and they said someone else tried to connect, it was me trying to connect on my mom's...

dist.urbd

How to send free sms form pc to mobile

Closed

Hello, I want to sent free sms from pc to mobile but totally free. Thanks

3 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
agrajtech11

Printer won't work after security set up

Hello, I set up WEP security on my wireless netowrk and now my printer will not print. When I disable the security the printer works agian. Can anyon...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
Random

Router saying connected, but wireless devices

Hello, I have a Linksys WRT310N, the Linksys advisor(LELA) says everything is connected signal strength 100%etc....... I can log into the routers adv...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
angry jerk

Facebook hack

Closed

Hello, I downloades this bot for texas holdem poker but when i opened it it says to log in and put remember me so i did then when i wanted to log in...

Ambucias

Cant get a confirmation code for facebook..

Closed

A message suba just been deposited in the concierge.Il concerne le message suivant, posté par dist.urbd le Mar 22, 2010 11:03pm GMT http://ccm.net/.....

Ambucias

Mroflem in facebook profil

Solved

hey somone is put a picture of my girl friend and he play with it he make here tites show and now i want to delet this picture from his profil how can...

Ambucias

My account has disabled

Closed

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.2can some one help me ?Because Facebook Account was Disable without reason?.....this my mail tigaboelan@yahoo....

Ambucias

Internet connected but cannot open a web page

Plz help, on vista machine my modem status shows its connected but IE or Firefox cannot open a page, if i ping a website it responds with no packet lo...

dawooddoe

Can i increase speed of airtel gprs in data c

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Plezz help me

Solved

Hello, i have been using fb since last november......today my account opened and i tried to open me inbox....suddenly i got sign out....when i signd...

Ambucias

Friendster account

Solved

how can i retrieve my friendster account?suspended na kc sya dahil a year ko ng di binubuksan..please help!

Ambucias

Hello, my facebook account suddnly disabled h

Closed

Hello, My facebook account suddnly disabled how i can enabl it??

Ambucias

Disabled account

Closed

can you please reactivate my facebook account. i dont know wat happened but when i try to login it say that my account has been disabled. PLEASE HELP ...

Ambucias

How to send file from sony ericsson xperia x1

how to send file from handphone sony ericsson x1 to computer or other handphone..

closeup22

Internet via usb from nokia 6500 to laptop

I want if it is possible to use the service provider internet from nokia 6500 to laptop?

closeup22

Speed

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3 How to make downloading speed more than 200 kbps on 24 online client? I'm using IDM for downloading.But i st...

closeup22

Gmail account

i had g mail account earlier and i deleted it permanently because i didnot want to use same address anymore now when i want to create another accoun...

closeup22

Black screen on acerone help

Hello, I have an AcerOne 10" laptop which was working till the other day now when I turn it on the screen is black but then Microsoft comes on as if ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
TJ

Pc & lap top using same address .

With regular PC already on a DSL conection can a new LAP TOP share the same E- Mail address ?.We have a router .

closeup22

Tospeeup cdma modem u100

Hello, siriam usingi nternet via cdma network using u100modem. But sir it is much more slow having speed about 115.200kbps. so iam very thankful if...

rohit ashutosh computer
Results 5151 - 5200 out of a total of 9,931