The discussions

How can i access my account when im forgettin

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.8

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Please assist me fred

how can i get my code for facebook it will never show up on my email and i am getting mad because it won't

dist.urbd

Gprs network problem

i got a message recharge with rs97and enjoy unlimited internet for 60 days and i recharged then i connected the phone through pc but after a 5 min the...

dist.urbd

Gprs in pc

hi, I am using Aircel gprs in samsung 3G mobile. while try to connect to Pc i am getting the following error. previously i connected to Pc. I tr...

ash_perez01

Xp to vista network sharing?

Configuration: Windows XP It took me a while to set up a network and I've been filesharing between my vista PC and XP PC, both connected to the s...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
Mr Dude

Networking

I have HughesNet modem HN9000 and DIR655 wireless router. The desktop is hardwired and a laptop connected thur wireless. I have 2 more wireless lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Connecting 2 computers running different oss

The laptop is running Vista and has wireless routing capabilities in addition to Ethernet port. The tower is running XP, has Ethernet port but no wire...

xpcman

Use of nokia n79 as modem

Hello,I have nokia n79. can i use this as modem

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
anatolianlegends

Protocols

i want to implement remote access for my university's arts faculty.which LAN protocols,VPN protocols and remote access protocols will i need to use a...

xpcman

Pop up screens

Solved

Hello, am running win vista home. have black / yellow stripe shield on taskbar. when accessing internet, pop up screens appear, asking (with...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
joan

Dought to be clarified

When i try to connect with my laptop its not getting connected and asking to check network settings . Is there a seperate settings for connecting with...

closeup22

I need help to configure my visafon modem

I am Hegzy. Pls is it possible to configure my visafon modem to browse? if yes pls what are the steps to do this.

closeup22

Wireless

i just baught a laptop off ebay but it doesnt have a wireless button to turn on the wireless so i can get the internet throw my moden what do i need t...

closeup22

Khan

china mobile is waste mobile it is immpossible to activate gprs. so people be aware. plz dont buy china mobile it is worst mobile which of high radiat...

closeup22

Speed

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 How to increase interbrowse speed ?

closeup22

Hacked

Windows XP my fb password and hotmail passwords have been hacked..

closeup22

How to connect aircel pocket internet to pc

How to aircel pocket internet connet my pc with nokia 6233 mobile bluetooth device ? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2

RevilYoyo

Motorola devour with motoblur 3g

want to cancel my expensive time warner roadrunner thats costing me 60 a month and use phone as my internet connection i have the full data plan verzi...

closeup22

I want my facebook back

somboady hacked my facebook and now i cantlog back in they changed my password help me please!!!!!!!!!!!

closeup22

Disabled facebook account

my account is disabled .for what i dont know con i please have an answer Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Why do i need an internet gateway to browse?

Hello, I have a solid internet wireless internet connection to my modem from my laptop but i just can't seem to get the internet unless an interne...

closeup22

No supported wifi adapters available in your

My WiFi wireless system has been working perfectly. But just the today, it has stopped getting me access to internet via the usual netgear router I h...

closeup22

Internet

Hi I have an acer laptop and have vista on it. I use Google Chrome as my main internet source but I also have Internet Explorer. Recently, when i hav...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
PCG

My msn is not working

hi,i have been trying to sign in from last night but is not signing in it is showing me that there is a problem,to check online whats he problem.my in...

closeup22

Can't save settings on linksys web-basd setup

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me! I have a WRT54GS Ver 6. router. It has been working fine until yesterday, when it completely stopped working....

3 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
K

Connecting to internet

I usually can pick up signals for wireless connection, but for some reason it wont work. I have tried refreshing my network connections, whats up with...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Facebook

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Server copy speed is slow from other client

Hello, the server of my office is slow when copying so how sould i do? i did copy the files from the other client pc and files size are about 125MB....

Narnedra

How we can seedup pc containing windows xp

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.4

closeup22

What is control panel details

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Nework

why i can't not remember password when i access to server Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Ire. i did not receive my confirmation code i

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Conecting modem to belkin n+ cable router

Hello, Can anyone out there help!? I have just purchased in error the belkin n+ wireess router for cable, when i should have got the adsl version....

yendys

Windows 7 can't see windows xp on network

Hello. I have Windows 7 Ultimate on all of my computers, but I have a problem. I have one (1) computer on my network that is still XP. I use it as a b...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
John

Facebook

Hello, i been confuse about it when i log in facebook email and password this message is always appear and i cant open the facebook if some help me i...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
Moustafa

French to english

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 pleas i am a ghanain and my e-mail was in english i was about to open my box...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
samuel

I thin k u can help me

Hello,I have 2 comuters one is with Windows 7 and the other is with Windows XP. i want to play lan games but i cannot connect them. can u help me with...

suff954

Remote access problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.3 i carry my laptop home from work and when i want to work i usually find that some files are missing .how do ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
murugan

How to get make free call on the net

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

suff954

Ethernet for pc

hello....just a quick question. I had to take my computer in to get serviced...caught a bug and the guy had to clean out the whole computer and i n...

suff954

Win 7 browsers doesnt play sounds

I just bought new computer and started it normally everything was installed already, i dl Firefox and go youtube but sounds doesnt work, when i test w...

suff954

Execution files can't launch

I cleaned out my registry and likely went overboard. Every time I click on an app or .exe file I am prompted with the "Open With" dialog box. What d...

suff954

D-link 524 router won't reset

Hello, My D-Link 524 Wireless Router won't reset. I pushed the reset button, then all the lights stay on and go off, but it doesn't reset. SOMEone ...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
chickhawk

Net

how to start the net

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

How to ramove our id from facebook

Hello, plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me how to remove my id from face bookplzzzz

3 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
dee

I cant get my yahoo email account

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
John

Configuring wrt54gl with 3g/umts usb modem

Hello, I have 3G/UMTS USB Modem (Huawei E156G) connected to my PC and i would like to share internet connection through Linksys WRT54gl, how do i c...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
Slash-sa

Cant enter to justin.tv, why!?

I cant get Justin.tv (www.justin.tv) to work! When I try to enter that site its just loads loads loads until i finally get the "error message". My ...

Jeizor

Need network/ethernet driver dell optiplex320

I reinstalled win xp pro the drivers however didn't i can't connect to the internet because of this so downloading from internet doesn't work

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Ethernet driver

i reinstalled windows xp pro now i can't connect to the internet because the eternet drivers weren't reinstalled anyway to fix problem

Cashmil
Results 5301 - 5350 out of a total of 9,931