The discussions

My account is disabled why?

My account has been disabled all day and I have no idea what I have done wrong. I don't post inappropriate things, the only thing I can think of is my...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Pocket internet

hai... I'm having pocket internet connection in ma sony ericson W580i mobile.. i need to know how to get connected to ma dell laptop using this po...

ash_perez01

Facebook account was disabled,,,

Hi my facebook account account have been disabled can u please enabled that again,,,, i'm really sorry it's because i've mistaken to fill up my birt...

dist.urbd

I need answer

How I would connect to a Network Printer directly from a client machine without having to share this printer through a desktop

xpcman

Nokiasiemens router not connecting

Sir, I have bsnl broad band with nokia type 4 modem, the problem is when i connect wi-fi to my desk top through Belkin wireless adopter "N" in WPA-...

ash_perez01

Cannot log in

SOMEONE HAS GONE INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND CHANGED MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN NOT GET IN. WHEN I TRY TO RESET PASSWORD I CAN NOT DO IT AS THE EMA...

dist.urbd

How can i see my messenger contact as online

how can i see my hotmail messenger contact which is online but appearing on line

ash_perez01

Windows 7 cannot share with windows xp

Hello, I have a Windows xp machine wired to a Netgear router. It is working fine. I have a Windows 7 machine roaming on the router. It is also w...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
Sahm

Reuqest

hi how to open orkut in uae

closeup22

Javascript

How do i enable javascript?

closeup22

Help get net connected

Hello, I have acer aspire 4730 laptop. Which supports vista OS. due to a reason i had to install Windows XP OS formetting my hard disk. now i am havi...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
rb

Gmail password

Solved

Hello, i tried to open my gmail account in many time.but i think anyone hacked my profile and changed my password and security question.this my ve...

Ambucias

Aircell gprs settings

Hello, I HAVE AIRCELL NETWORK , MOBILE : GEE PEE MOD. NO. -2144, PHONE NO: 9563224797, PLZ SEND ME SETTINGS PROCEDIOR

closeup22

Setup

Sir, please send me the settings for the incoming and outgoing mail servers in microsoft outlook for rediffmail.com thank

suff954

Cable modem for second room

Hello, i currently have time Warner cable internet and i have use a modem from them but i would like internet in my room so can i purchase a second ...

xpcman

No wireless or ethernet after system restore

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1525 with windows vista 32 bit home premium. I recently reinstalled my OS and now my wireless and ethernet port d...

xpcman

About the internet

Hello, hiiiiiiiii i have china mobile i phone can you tell me how to download the gprs

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

My facebook page is having problem

Hello, For the past 2 week, i have not been able to read what is written on my facebook page. Many lines are written upon each other and i can not o...

ash_perez01

Open email automaticaly

Hello, every time when i open my computer directly my email opened that what i dont want i want to open it by my self thank you

ash_perez01

Facebook troubles

Hello, can anyone please tell me how to turn off facebook mobile. my son was on his account lastnite and ever since both his and mine are set for fac...

ash_perez01

How i configure my laptop to use internet

Hello, Actualy i have Nokia e71 mobile with me, in that i have GPRS connection also I want to know how can i will connect Internet Connection to my L...

ash_perez01

Airtel gprs

Hello, i am unable to get airtel gprs in gfive u800 mobile.please give proper setting for airtel gprs

ash_perez01

Chat won't open

Hello, I can only chat when someone starts it first. I can't begin a chat until they do it first. This is very irritating...how can I fix this? ...

ash_perez01

Nokia 7210supernova

Hello, i m using xps2 on my pc but pc suite 7 for nokia 7210s is not working where would i get its old version or any other to connect

bharathgdk

Administrator password

Hello, I want to do some admin work on my office computer but I can't remember my administrator password. How can I log in?

bharathgdk

Desktop pe net

Hello, Pl help us, mere Desktop pe net setting karna hai to kyar karna padega mere paas aircel ka number hai aue micromax ka.NetWarrior Manager hai...

closeup22

I cant connect to dhcp server

Hello, Hi Dear all My Laptop model is (inspiron 1525 ) dell and it have WiFi but i can connect to the DHCP server my laptop wifi can find the...

closeup22

N - router

Hello, I wondering why my new Linksys by Cisco N wireless router is asking for a wired network adapter to setup

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Two computer working together

Hello, I just bought a docking station for my laptop and would like to have my pc and laptop working together. Meaning a carbon copy of the pc on m...

xpcman

Problem with a wireless optical mouse 3000

Hello, I have a Wireless notebook optical mouse 3000, it works fine for more than a year, now when I’m trying to use the left click button on the po...

xpcman

How to turn on a router

Hello, my linksys router it was working fine but today it will not turn on and it been doing this for about it hasn't turn on in one week how to i f...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
Tanveer

Wireless connectionm

Hello, When i try to access tje internet on my computer it does not show any existing wireless networks but there is a network because my ipod can co...

m

Gprs

Hello, i am v.m.venkatesan i can't use gprs. please give gprs setting for airtel.

ash_perez01

Unresponsine script in youtube 3.5 ???

Hello,

dist.urbd

How to get internet access on laptop?!

Hello, I just recently recieved a Laptop with WindowsXP Home Edition for my birthday. The only problem that I'm having is the fact that I don't know ...

xpcman

Lan driver

Hello, i need a dell lan connection driver how to download that software and what is the name of the software my computer is dell

closeup22

Downloding speede

Hello, i have 921.6net speed but i cant get downloding speed.i am getting 5kbps per second i want to ger atleast 500kbps speed for free.

closeup22

Routing 3g mobile internet

Solved

Hello, I have an acer laptop and I'm using a 3G mobile network to connect to the internet. Basically, I have a 3G SIM inserted in my laptop and th...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
victoria79

Mobile internet

Hello, iv just got a laptop and a 3 mobile internet doogle , it shows a rted light and wont connect to internet please any help on this

closeup22

I need facebook english

Hello, dis is christine, i have a problem i need back my facebook in english. thanks for help.

closeup22

Linksys wrt 54g v 8.2 need install cd

Hello, I lost my set up cd for my Linsys wrt54g wireless router. Can I get it somewhere online? Thanks! Apolecat

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
Erica

Unable 2 access facebook

Hello, I am unable 2 access just the facebook site and it says to upgrade my browser.....Everytime I try 2 login ther is an erroe rreported and the p...

closeup22

Laptop and desktop

Hello, I have a laptop that I use with a wireless router, I am getting a desktop tomorrow and I want to know if anyone can tell me if I can use both ...

closeup22

Network

Hello, am having an eiroga e71, when i insert in my sim cards i loose network that is to say i cannot make or receive calls. i was told there are no ...

little Jalia

Cant connect to internet

Hello, bought a net book yesterday and cannot connect to the internet with my dongle, when it is plugged in it does not bring up the loading screen...

xpcman

Facebook page is really tiny

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Free call

Hello, people i hv a new technology 4 call. Is call 4 free with mtn line free call or free sms pls contact me on dis num 07039848528 dis date is 15/...

dist.urbd

Pc to mobile conection problem

Hello, hi friend i want conect nokia N70 to pc by using aircel GPRS,give me some idea

ash_perez01

Iphone clone

Hello, I have a iphone 3gs and ONECOM_V188 Does this phone have wifi? Or GPS Is there greek keyboard for this OS? Are there any opions for calend...

ash_perez01

Www.eztrade.co.in site does not open

Hello, I have a trading and demat account with Sbi. But the site does not open very often. It opens accationaly on my labtop. Can you please let...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
raj
Results 5401 - 5450 out of a total of 9,931