The discussions

Commview for wifi and dell inspiron 1545

Hello, I am using Dell Inspiron 1545 with windows 7 operating system and I want to install Commview for Wifi software.But I am not able to install th...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
gragrand

Wifi issue compaq v3000 notebook

Hello, My WiFi on my compaq v3000 is no longer detected... I think the device has been damaged as this occured shortly after I dropped the computure....

suff954

Aoe 1 lan problem

Hello, I am trying to play age of empires 1 over a wireless ad hoc network set up between two computers on vista. I've tried all sorts of things with...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
Luke

Network problem

Hello, i am using hp compaq laptop and i have a broad band connection .whenever i want to connect the net,i need to create a new network connection a...

onea97

Profile not display but logged in

Hello, I am having trouble with my facebook account and my profile and pictures are not displayed. But i am logged in and it just have error on pag...

fella1960

Net in mobile

Hello, i want to know the number to connect internet in my mobile and also i want to know the charge of using 1kb net from my mobile such as airtel ...

fea_ture

Lan connection

Hello, i want to know where to insert the lan cable and i want to know all the procedure to have a successful lan connection between my computer and ...

dybbody

Request for ethernet driver

Hello, please how do I download hp compact d220mt ethernet driver to enable connect my pc to the internet.

deepbreathe

Poker

Hello, i've been requered to install adobe flash player to play poker on facebook, i installed it several time but till now i can't access to the ser...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
suff954

Access another computer

Hello, I have to computer with local connection , have both ip address. How to get access now. What to do to get into the other computer when n...

flcconflict

Intergated web cam on laptop

Hello, Lately I have all sorts of issues getting my webcam to activate, It keeps coming up with the message that it is locked by another application....

suff954

My vista laptop will not log onto to internet

Hello, I have 2 laptops, one is Windows and the other Vista. I have no problem logging onto my wireless internet with Windows but cannot log on with ...

flcconflict

Connecting to internet wireless

Hello, im having problems with with my wireless. it does things like connect to server but wont connect to web page. i can connect to web page but th...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
dawooddoe

Hp officejet j5780 all-in-one

Closed

Hello, My copier will not scan. It will copy, print and send a fax, but it will not scan. Message is An error has occurred while communicating ...

12 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
TerryB

Connect different os in network

Hello, hi there can we connect different os like vista and win xp thru a wireless in a network coz at my work place ever1z using win xp they can sh...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
realiser

Required bios

Hello, i have downloaded ps2 emulator from where can i get bios for my emulator ihave to run smackdown vs raw 2009

realiser

Wlan problem in dell inspiron 1525 xp

Hello, whwn i installed wlan driver R173590 for dell 1525 inspiron xp, the window occured sayin ' the application failed to initialize properly (0xc...

sadgurl

Reset ip adress with a bat file

Hello, Guys i have a bit of a problem and im interested if some1 here can help me with it. Ok so i download often from RS (Rapid Share) and i reset m...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
moneymaker1

Wireless connection problem in vista

Hello, I have bought new Acer laptop with Vista. Earlier my wireless was working fine but recently my wireless connection disconnects very frequetl...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
closeup22

Cant get internet working on my phone

Hello, i cant seem to getmy internet working because everytime i go on internet it says connextion failure please contact your operator please will y...

hussy

Wireless ethernet hookup

Hello, I have been on the road lately and put up in hotels that have very limited wireless access. Twice in the last month, have had ethernet connec...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
acopper57

Wifi connection

Hello, i'm trying to connect my nintendo ds up to wifi, but every time i find a wireless connection (like linksys) the connection test fails. an err...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
olfo81

Driver problem

Hello, I was using windows vista earlier but because of a problem i had with its activation,i had to install a windows xp operating system to my hp c...

dybbody

Motion computing le1600 wireless problem

Hey Guys & Gals, I reformatted my LE1600 today. I downloaded the drivers from the motion computing website, installed them and everything but the...

onea97

Can't connect to the internet

Hello, My other laptop in the house will not let the browser connect to the internet. I have called Belkin to see if there was a problem with my ...

gragrand

I need help how to host a server

hello i wanted to now how to run a working server for free and it show up on the internet bc i went to start new server did everthing any found my se...

fea_ture

Internet won't open webpages

Hello, when i open a new webpage i keep geting interent cannot display webpage. i tried going to LAN settings and unchecked them all but didn't do...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
kelly

Lampros

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
iiunit

Cs

Hello, hi plzz tell me that how i can dawnload stup of cs conndtion zero without joining?

cversy

Conecting to internet

Hello, i want to ask how i can connect my phone to the internet by using bluetooth ? notice : the bluetooth device using to connect the phone wi...

sinking38

Home network

Hello, I have a cable internet, a wifi router, 2 desktop computers, 2 laptop computers 3 printers (1 photo,1 laser,1 color) and 4 I-touches (wirel...

yashvintozor

Network

Hello, i have two questions 1. when a using a computer with a LAN can the network administrator know what websites am browsing or what websites i h...

daywish

I still can't go to myspace website

Hello, How come when I go to myspace it always go to google...

voucher

I dont have a usb cable

Hello, I dont have a usb cable or bluetooth or cd or anything like that. I downloaded some music from the telus website, so they are on my computer. H...

silhouette34

No bluetooth connection:::blackberry 7130e

Hello, I have a blackberry 71303....bluetooth is enabled. My old cell with my ringtones on it, will not connect to it. Am I doing something wrong? ...

chochet57

How fix some of my dell drivers

Hello, please i need a help my dell inspiron 6400 have a problem the network control is not working,the ATI driver is not working the PCMCIA driver a...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
Paddy

Wifi driver

Hello, sir i don,t have ifi driver my hcl notebook p 21 pdc. it's serial no. is : 6074ax506721

aquarelle

My wireless connection wont connect

Hey guys...my wireless connection says that it is connected and the signal strength reads excellent but when i click on internet explorer or search fo...

lynn

I can't go to myspace again

Hello, I'm haveing serious issues trying to log into myspace. it's been over a week and i still cant log in!!!!! when i try to log in, I always goin...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
minipc

Need help computer network shared drive setup

Hello, Ok I am in need of some help here as I am working on trying to figure some networking or remote desktop setups out. Heres what I want to do an...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
Fletch

Connection problem with vista

Hello, pls i need help in connection of phone that as show connected to pc suit to laptop but unable to browse with vista

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
srstart

Need help guys

Hello friends, i got bsnl broadband connection..as i have laptop so i got one wi-fi modem from bsnl. now my problem is that through that wi-fi i am n...

f.st64

Problem with the communication

Hello, I have 3 PCs in one network. 2 PCs are loaded with Windows XP and the Other with 2003 Server. Each XP PCs are able to communicate between ea...

lasttogo

No internet

Hello, I have an old computer (no brand name). Internet explorer don't display any site. Network connection icon has disappered. I tried to check ...

seachip

Password

Hello, i forget my password?

homer_simpson

Ip address

Hello, I have a Dell latitude D620 laptop computer and I somehow erased the IP address for my wireless network, The signal strength bar is fully gre...

promix84

Network problems

Hello, I have 15 PC on my LAN netwok. And we have internet connection to our network. I'm using linksys router WRT54G2 and DSL modem to connect int...

dawooddoe

I need a anwser

Hello, i want toi get on u tube in school but its filltered how can i get on it?? and i can not down load

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
bryanOO7

Internet mobile

Hello, how can i switch off my internet on mobile i did connect once how can i off it i m using etisilate

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
oxydy

Have you heard?

ZAIN WITH GCONNECT -Free browsing packing Get involved; this ain't a joke. Browse for free (N0.00 Naira on your mobile phone; Connect your mobile t...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
wder51
Results 8601 - 8650 out of a total of 9,930