The discussions

My org. hotmail password & secret answer hack

Dear Sir, Our Organization Hotmail ID password & Secret Answer Hack. Sir I already filled 4 times hotmail help forum. but not receive to me satisf...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Linksys wireless g wrt54g v5 stopp

Hi there! My router just stopped working yesterday for no reason that I can discern. I had been using it wirelessly for both my MacBook and my iPod...

iveal

Lan connection problem

Good day, hi! im having problems with my 2 networks for battle for middle earth. my 1st computer cannot detect the other computer. while my 2nd co...

iveal

Wireless card

i just changed my os to xubuntu on my pavilion dv5 laptop. and now my wireless card isnt all the way recognized. what can i do to fix this problem ...

iveal

Get all ip address in network

hello, i am trying to connect new router in network. for configuring that ,i connect to one system and 192.168.1.1 in ie.it is not showing anything.s...

iveal

I need help thanks

Hai. I have a question wants to ask you guys and hopes you can give me the answer ! Well , today , I back from school and I opened my msn , After a s...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
iloveteddybear

Thems

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 psl give me a g five u 800 thems

closeup22

Whatswrong with face book it wont let me sign

what is wrong with face book it wont let me sign in whats wrong with face book it wont let me sign in Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explore...

closeup22

Gmail can't reply, forward at ie8

Hello, I used gmail at IE8, come out mail and can read it. But, when i want to reply or forward this mail, click these buttom. Although can click...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
Wiedy

I have 2 xboxs going to 1 splitter not workin

I have 2 xboxs and 1 splitter [Netgear(IDK the model but it has 5 ports)] and i have 2 xboxs both hardwired. The one upstairs works like a charm. But ...

gee

I can connect to wlan but not internet

Hello, I am trying to connect to my wireless internet connection and appear to be doing so successfully, as the connection to WLAN is visible on th...

a-nony-mouse

Unable to develop a facebook account

i am trying to activate me a new facebook accouint but it will not let me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.5

lea

My linksys wrt54g wont work

I have a linksys wrt54g v8 and i have done all the basic steps to fix it... and more. I tried cloning mac address and changing settings left and righ...

Evan

Login to facebook

Configuration: / Opera 9.80need help with login in becauz any time i log i responce that email account not verified

dist.urbd

Free laptop internet?

Hello, i have a metro pcs samsung i220 phone and i need internet on my laptop, i was told that i could connect my cellular to my laptop and i'd get wi...

dist.urbd

Msn will not sign me in

Closed

Hello, my msn wont work

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
Nerd101

Lap top connection

I am unable to get internet on my laptop via wireless connection. I have a TP-Link card in the laptop and am getting good signal strengths from my ro...

dawooddoe

I cant remember my facebook password

Closed

Hello,

anya

Help with network problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2 how can two computer see each other with different isp? what are the possible solution for this? is this po...

kristain

Problems with belkin 54g router?

Solved

Hello, I have had my router for a while now and it has been working fine. I just discovered something wrong with it though. I tried to get on safari ...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
jack

Fujitsu siemen wireless button

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 why would a wireless button not work on a fujitsu siemens laptop?

closeup22

My msn is nt working

hi my msn is not working whn i sign in it says that there is an error i hav tried restarting shuting down even closing it for hours but it says the sa...

closeup22

Bsnl setting

Hello, this is ruchi as i am using bsnl sim so i want to use internet from bsnl sim to pc therefore can i get setting for this purpose as soon as po...

Avik

How to upload snaps when got problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Very slow airtel gprs net

My system config. 1GB RAM /Dual core Quad/Windows XP /Firefox 3.6.2 My no 98310186518. using handset samsung E1410

dist.urbd

For mail sent and receive problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 sir i have a mobile zen z77 its contains oprera mini ,nimbuzz and java .i have a problem t...

ash_perez01

Pleasde

Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2

dist.urbd

Windows 7 not installing network printers

I have 2 printers on an XP machine set up to network the printers. I have some new machines running Windows 7, and they can't see the other networked...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
Dr. Dave

Acess data in lan

Hello, I want to know the procedure to acess,share files and recourses through Local Area Networking. Can u provide me this help if yes pls. send th...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

I have nokia siemens modem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 how to configure dvr in dmz host

closeup22

How to configure dvr in nokia siemens modem

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
ankur

Samsung l700 mobile and nokia bh215

Hello, My question is, can I connect Samsung L700 mobile phone with Nokia BH-215 blue tooth head set? Are they compatible? Please inform. Than...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
khush

Can't connect to the internet after format

I just formatted my laptop recently. It runs on Windows Vista. The problem is I can't connect to the internet. And when I checked my device manager li...

Kesh R

Tower

i have a dell dimension 2350 tower serial number 2nlgk21 and it wont connect to the internet what do i do Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5

closeup22

How to confirm my acount in facebook?

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

How to fix http 404 error

Hi, I'm having a problem in internet explorer 7.0...When i open www.google.com, it pop out HTTP 404...but my Window Live Messenger , Skype and othe...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
mattx

Linksys network adapter

I have Verizon MiFi wireless. It works great for two laptops. I installed a Linksys Network Adapter on my desktop. The signal is excellent on the d...

mattx

My mini hp 210-1000 wireless keep turning off

Hi My mini hp netbook wireless device keeps turning itself off. I have run the diagnostic several times. All it says was that the device was manual...

GY

To increase airtel gprs speed nokia 3110c

Solved

Hello, i am using airtel unlimited gprs. when i connect to laptop it seems to be very slow. i usualy gets about a speed of 48.7kbps. it is too slow....

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
avi

Want to connect a g1 to wireless laptop

Hello, I am in the basement and can not get free wireless and so I want to use my G1 that cost a lot per month as a modem. Could someone please tel...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
rye2001

Facebook account

i need a Facebook account

Ambucias

How to send the mail in nasa

Hello sir I am doing some project work .so i need some help from nasa .so how send the mail in nasa.please tell me the procedu...

closeup22

Why my opera mini didn't work?

I have a LG KP500... and i downloaded a opera mini v5 beta... but the problem is it doesn't work?... after i allow until exit the network access... i...

closeup22

Internet password

how to put internet password, sow the others can not use??

closeup22

How to send songs from laptop to mobile ?

Windows Vista / Safari 532.5

windowsanddoors

My ip address is the same as another computer

firstly I am no software, PC, techi nerd so forget me fixing the problem I have only had a BRAND NEW mini laptop with Windows 7 and a vodafone mobile ...

closeup22

Network issue

Unable to get wireless printer to print from a desktop computer operating on a wireless network running a Limksys router. The other computer connects...

closeup22

My facebook acount has been hacked

Solved

Hello, My facebook email and password has been hacked by someone,coz of that I could unable to log in. Please help me out and dont se...

closeup22

Server networking

hello dear me shaan pls tell me how to connect 6 pc with server

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Hi i need help to reactivate my facebook

hi was playing with my date of birth and now is saying account disable need help to make it work Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01
Results 5251 - 5300 out of a total of 9,933