The discussions

Problem with wireless connection

Hello, I have a problem. I one desktop, one laptop and one router, and also an internet connection. The problem is that I am only able to connect...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
Viks

How to check lan cable in software

Hello, dear sir pls help me I am how to check my network folt in cable and check software

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
cbr.cobra

Surfing problem after 25 minutes

Hello, Dear All my name is Aman I am getting surfing problem iafter ever 15 or 20 mintutes after reboot the connaction or disconnact the pppoe dila...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
challengelife

Have a wireles network but main comp cant

Hello, so here is my problem i have a dlink \wbr2310 wireless router it is hooked up to my desktop computer and i have two laptops that connect to t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
it4sb

Couls someone help

Hello, my daughter is getting a laptop for x-mas and was wondering what steps i need to take to get her laptop set up so that she can travel with it a...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
loori

Difference between a proxy server and normal

Solved

Hello, Hello, Just a simple question what is the difference between a proxy server and a normal server?

hohot

Upload directly from another link

Hey there, Well yesterday I was asking to myself of it was possible to upload directly from another link that is on the other web site. What we bas...

kevlaruni

How to passward protected

Hello, hi dear plz help me my question how to passward protect shaerd folder windows xp network (lan)?plz answer step by step procss. ...

axelia1234

Minimum requirement is to use 512kbps

Hello, I'm planning to buy a new laptop and actually I'm planning to use a 512kpbs internet connection and I just wanted to know what the...

canthave

How to use brodband connection without the da

Hello, hi my name is mona. And i hav been using broadband for the past 1 yr. My problem is that i had brought dis modem so that i could use the landl...

bytein

Wireless printing

Hello, I have a desktop thats connect to a hp 7600 with a wireless route for my laptop. I am tring to get the laptop to print wireless can this be do...

nettout

How could i share my logical drive in vista

Hello, Please tell me How could I Share a logical drive in Windows Vista with Windows XP. I try myself by using Advanced Sharing but I could not open...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
osama

Accesses denied

Hello, In my office most of the sites like yahoo, orkut, gmai. When I am go to this sites it shows Access Denied Can anyone please help me to solve...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

How can i connect 2 computers todail-up ?

Hello, pls i need some help! could you tell me how i can connect my dial-up network to more than one computer. is it possible?

sabato

Getway problem

Hello, Here are my setting on My PC having 2 Different Lancards: NIC1 - connected to HUB2 on LAN2 IP Add: 10.23.3.54 (set to have static ip a...

melodyfive

How to connect with internet

Hi, I have a pc for some months and have decided to connect to the internet but the heck is that I cant find where to connect the phone line cable....

kirikou44

Network map problem

Hello, Trying to set up a home network with a D-link router connected to a desktop running XP and a wireless connection to a laptop running Vista. T...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
GB

Does the printer have to be in same room as c

Hello,I HAVE AN IBM THINKPAD,AND I JUST BOUGHT AN ALL IN ONE PRINTER,SCANNER,COPIER.I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY CAN BE IN SEPARATE ROOMS,AND STILL WORK.I H...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

How do i get 2 i p addresses

Hello, I am getting a job online which i have to have 2 IP address. I called my DSL provider and they said They only provide 1 unless i want to pay f...

danielle

Laptop connection in wi-fi area

Hi! I am student in one of college of Pune .Our college is wi-fi area. I have Laptop but i don't know, how connect to the internet of my Laptop.

dinesh

Backup drives

Hello, i just want know what are the backup drives and do they work

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
dinesh

How can i configure my personal wifi network

Hello, hey,...can you help me out regrding to configure my personal Wifi network via my laptop.i have already a broadband connection with me & i just...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
Martin

Help me with ethernet controller

Hello, I have a Compaq Evo N800c Note Book. Recently I had to reinstall the OS. Since then I cannot use Internet on this laptop. It says that the D...

jmp59

Installation program

Hello, i lost ma cd installation for my wrt54g2 v1 linksys router .. i wanted to know if anyone could gimme some help to find a downloadable program...

mysticdreams

Setup internet service

Hello, i just bought a hp notebook pavilion dv5, but I can't connect to internet. so I want to know that how I should set up the internet option. P.S ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
clement

1% internet connection

Hello, ok, i open up task manager and click on net working and i see that only 1% of my connection is being used. how do i get it to use all of it? i...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Connect 4 cat5e lines to 1 ethernet in wall

Solved

Hello, i ran a cat5e cable to each wall.They are home runs. With the plan to make all the connection at one junction box this would make them connect...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Setting up linksys wireless router to my comp

Hello, I don't know how to set up my router, but if I'm told what to do, I can do it

xpcman

Linksys wireless-b router security

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop and would like to secure the router. I have Windows Vista and am concerned about the wireless security. Cou...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
Kyu

Only once my network connect then hang.

Hello, only once the network connection gets connected then i open my IE write some sites then it just hangs....then i have to kill the proces...

vicky

Laptop will not connect to the internet

Hello, I have linksys wireless in my house. My laptop is connected wireless through the adapter card provided be linksys. my desktop is connected usi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Modem/computer not connecting to internet

Hello, I bought a new router to replace the one I have now (my current one is old and not XBox Live compatible), and I wanted to set the new one up...

yanno

Vista wireless internet problem

Hi All, First post on here and not the world's greatest with computers so be gentle ;-) Trying to get girlfriend's laptop to work on my wire...

naari

Vaio laptop network issues

Hello, My brother and I both have Vaio laptops and we connect wirelessly through a Linksys router. However when either one of us turns our laptops o...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Laptop to spy on desktop

Solved

Hello, I have a dell desktop computer, and a dell laptop computer. Both are running winXP home with sp2, what I was wanting to do is configer them so...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

How to access internet on anouther pc

Hello, i just ot the new GTA4 but my PC does not have internet. so i connected my pc to my laptop witch does have intnet. they are coneted by a lan ca...

xpcman

Can my laptop work alone with the router

Closed

Hello, i´m trying to configure my lynksis router through my laptop, could i have my laptop get to work with wireless internet after?or do i...

nanni

Wireless internet connection problem?

Hello, *excuse my spelling please * I am now using my dads old laptop and a few nights ago. and now when i go to connect to the internet it will n...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
gpx1000

Vista installation

Hello, sir first in my system win vista has installed but i los his media and can't reinstall. so i have taken another win vista for installa...

xpcman

Not connected

Hello, why the computer is not working if i go to internet

Sim

I want connect modem to server so which types

Hello, dear sir i have one server and one wirless modem so which types of crimping?

jeevan

Can't connect to device

Hello, I am trying to connect a Grass tech amplifier to a computer using the TWin program. It uses a LAN line connection but I cannot connect the dev...

bo06

Wireless routers?

Solved

Hello, CNet CWD-854 Wireless-G 54Mbps USB Adapter $19.88 I found this item at walmart when I searched for wireless routers, it was the cheapest ...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Intranet site not loading

Hello, My office has a domain with many servers setup, and they work with an intranet site, which they access by entering http://Server_Name/ in th...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
ramicyprus

Dns seting is not saving

Respected sir, When I am Saving Dns seting In Local area Connection it is not saving it shoing 83.254.102.12 in Primary Dns, I Cha...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Linksys wireless problem

Hello, I have a wireless linksys router connected to comcast. I have two computers linked to this router through wireless. One is a laptop with...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
Bryant

My wireless works but not my ethernet?

Hello, i have a toshiba sattelite l40-139 on windows vista and i want to play games over the internet but wireless isnt always permenantly connected ...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
craiguss

I just got a laptop and want to surf the net

Hello, My dad has a pc in the living room he has satelite internet thru dishnetwork. I just bought a la top on e-bay w/ 37 GB Hard Drive 384 MB Ra...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Connect laptop to external hd wirelessly

Hello, I would like to connect my laptop to my external hard drive wirelessly. Right now I have a network of my pc ,laptop and external hard drive. ...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
lovemylife

Distressed

Hello, Can anyone tell me is it possible for skype chats to be recorded with the wrong date? I was using my boyfriend's skype account and came acros...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
Dee
Results 9501 - 9550 out of a total of 9,931