The discussions

Password protect 2 my computer

Hello, Hi! i have more than one computer running with win xp sp-2 has been connected one D-Link 16 port switch in a workgrop. All the pc's are show...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
raju

Cx

Hello, Hi, how to put a password in network connections just let me know. thanks in advance

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Changing cellphone to wireless headset

Hello, i wanna change my cellphone to a wireless headset .because i use internet call.so i have to stay in front of my laptop.is there a way to chang...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Gprs sttings

Hello, how to get gprs settings on mobile?how to use?

suff954

Network configuareation

Hello, my dear please if you can help me on this issue, i have 6 pc's each 3 pc connect to router with defult geatway 192.168.1.1 how can i make i...

dawooddoe

I need free gprs for my nokia 3110c

Hello, this is siva airtel has blocked ucweb , teashaark and other browsers .....can anybody say me how to use free gprs??????????

Optimu_Prime

How to connect internet from mobile to laptop

Hello,I have Spice M940n mobile with me plz suggest how to use GPRS service in laptop to get internet connection.plz help me.

Optimu_Prime

Trying to go wireless with dell/pro wireless

Hello, I'm trying to go wireless broadband. Dell laptop says wireless network is not connected. When i go to intel proset wireless and run diagnosti...

suff954

Lost cd

Hello, i have canon pixma ip1880 priter but i have lost the cd. how to install it. if can pls send me a cd or download the software for me to instal...

rizvisa1

Airtel gprs settings plzzzzzzz

Hello, plz give me the airtel gprs settings for samsung corby pro........i am unable to access the gprs

suff954

Internet conection

Hello, I bought a new conputer, I connected the ethernet cable but it doen't connect to internet. I have one single modem for tv, phone and internet...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Connecting to internet

Solved

Hello, i have 3 pc's which are in lan. I want to access internet from each pc . how can i do that? what r the things that i need to do? please hel...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Firmware issue

well, i've just moved into a new apt. and my mom gave me her old router. i went to the linksys site because i'd always heard the driver downloads wer...

xpcman

Can't find wireless connection

Hello, The wireless switch is on and wireless is enabled, but no networks show up in the network list.... card defective?

rajiv007

Help me log on

Hello, when i try to log in it say im already log in but i haven`t been on in like a week

xpcman

No connection to netgear wireless

Hello, I have a Netgear wireless modem and my computer used to connect to it but wont anymore. My computer will connect with other found connections ...

xpcman

Not sending messages

Hello, Please I try to send messages using hotmail but I can't it is blocked that never send any message ...but I can receive them easily . Please hel...

ash_perez01

Not sending messages

Hello, Please I try to send messages using hotmail but I can't it is blocked that never send any message ...but I can receive them easily . Please hel...

ash_perez01

Slow download and upload rates

Hello, I am running windows 7 ultimate on a 6 month old pc and before installed windows 7 my transfer rates where okay, good rate! now that i am runn...

mfurlong1992

Sharing internet between pc and mobile

Hello, i have broadband connection in my laptop via cable. can i use connection on my mobile < nokia n73> connecting in to my pc via data cable ???...

dist.urbd

Forgotten security key

Hello, My family has linksys_SES_23978 and we use to help the laptop have wireless conection. We've had it for years so my dad has forgotten the key...

xpcman

About setting

Hello, dis is payal i m facing sum problems in getting messages actuallly if my frnd msg me i get d same msg 4-5 times, n i didn't recieve there m...

suff954

Msn 9.0 help!

Hello, I downloaded Msn Messenger 9.0 or Windows Live 9.0 same thing. I however did not like it.. and so i decided to download the old msn back Msn M...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
julia97;)

Who is using this ip address

Hello, Pls let me know who has the ip address 192.168.1.30

suff954

Lan driver

Hello, hi i want download hcl notbookp38 pdc lancaards diver

suff954

Mobile data calbe driver problem

Hello, when i install the driver of the data cable and connect my cell-phone to the laptop, it shows "TECNO USB Driver Continuing your installation...

suff954

Orkut

Hello, i want to open orkut site. pls help me................

suff954

Pc suit download

Hello, Dear sir, i need a micromax pc suit can u help me how 2 download?

suff954

Can't access to facebook

Hello, i am having a problem, when i try to open the facebook link, it takes a very long time, and when it opens, it is kind of ubnormal. what can i ...

suff954

Facebook reactivated without my knowledge

Hello, I received a "welcome back" email from facebook this morning and I deactivated my account months ago. I haven't shared my personal information...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Disable

Hello, please help me coz I can't even be able to sign up using the same disabled account _ sammyjks@yahoo.ca

dist.urbd

Cant log in

Hello, heyyy!!! i couldn't change my e-mail address cuz i had forgotten the e-mail address' password, so i couldn't get in...turns out when i click o...

dist.urbd

I forgt my password and cant singin in skype

Hello,

dist.urbd

Router wbr d_link wbr-1310

Hello,can somebody explain to me step by step how configure my router and connect to my computer, never I have seen any body explain the correct way ...

xpcman

Connecting internet to time warner cable

Hello, I have Time Warner Cable. Question: How can I connect to cable TV in order to get internet.

xpcman

Networking problem

Hello, I was wondering if you can network Two computers together if they are not in the same house? My friend and I want to network but dont know if ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
Deepak Verma

Can't login to facebook

Hello dude, it's like i cant login to facebook,the problem is the password. I want tto know if the password for my yahoo should be the same as that of...

suff954

Complaint

Hello, pls can u help me find out on how to get and also to install opera and other application softwares on my Nokia 3120 classic, because i can't in...

suff954

Can't login to facebook

Hello dude, it's like i cant login to facebook,the problem is the password. I want tto know if the password for my yahoo should be the same as that of...

suff954

Wifi nt wrking @dell inspiron 1545

Hello, i am having with widows 7 (64bit) on my laptop. After reinstalling operating system i am getting unable to use some buttons of my key board....

suff954

How to improve the speed of aircel in pc???

Closed

Hello, I am able to connect to net using aircelgprs.... but the effective downloading speed is too less ....around 5kbps...i used IDM internet down...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
lohith

Laptop + hybernate = no internet

Hello, I am having problems with my laptop. First of all internet works fine, if you restart or turn on PC. But if I simply hibernate the computer by...

deepbreathe

Browsing speed

Closed

Hello, i am ch.rakesh and using dialup connection for browsing. I am getting normal speed while browsing. Is there any settings or software...

Ambucias

Gprs activation

Hello, i want to activate gprs on my chines mobile bluetooth model, pls help me

suff954

Aircel internet

Hello, I want to know the procecdure for Aircel Internet with Sony Ericsson K530i Model. Thanks Arjun (Pune)

suff954

How do i get my machine id in lan

Hello, I am building an Intranet website. I want to know that how can I get the machine ID of computer connected in LAN so that I can uniquely identi...

suff954

No sound +no connection aftre instling windws

Hello, i am sadiq i had a DELL LAPTOP with wireless connection eveyrthing was working perfectly but after i INSTALL new windows xp now i cant hear so...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Wireless not connecting

Solved

Hello, I disconnected my Motorola modem (cable) and Netgear wire less router so I could install a new wireless modem/router. I could not get the new ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

I reinstalled xp but missing network drivers

Hello, I re-installed XP on my Dell laptop. I am missing few drivers. I do not have internet connection due to network control driver missin. How ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

About connection

Solved

Hello, first of all thanks to found link sir, my question is....... my one pc at home with broadband connection and another i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
xpcman
Results 5651 - 5700 out of a total of 9,930