The discussions

E-mail confusion on facebook?

Hello, When I tried logging into my Facebook today, it said that my password was invalid. So I tried to get Facebook to reset my password, but then...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Wifi problem

Hello, I have a laptop with a wifi card in it i can get on the internet at my house but sometimes i travel and take my laptop with me and for some re...

dancedhall

Opera mini 5. error message

Hello, thanks for an opportunity to talk. i was using opera 5 beta handler well before but i mistakenly deleted the installation. since then, on tryin...

dist.urbd

Linksys usb adapter

Hello, my mom had to get a new hardrive for her computer and now the computer does not recongnize the linksys usb adapter she needs to install it to ...

dancedhall

Internet connection problem

Hello, I have nokia n73M edition, I encountered problem regarding connection to the internet using Kcell internet (Kazakhstan Cellular), when conne...

dancedhall

Lan

Hello, my computer can not show my local area connection.i can't access internet. give me some solution for{how i make local area connection}...repl...

dist.urbd

How can i use the pen drive as ram ?

Hello, how can i use the pen drive as RAM ? -- Hardeep

dancedhall

Run internet on 2 computers using netgear?

Hi !! I am using broadband(BSNL) and it works well on my computer. But now my brother also want to use internet on his computer and for that he has a...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
Ibs

Wep key

Hello, I am trying to set up my internet connection on my new computer. I cannot find the WEP number on my old computer. I have been told to go i...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Nothing but ie connects to the internet

My laptop is connected the internet through a wireless connection operated by a Wireless G router. The computer is operating Windows 7. I have a lap...

E78merlin

Forgot network password

Hello, I am trying to hook my sons ipod touch to our network and forgot our password. Where can I reset it? My main computer isnt working right now...

aj

Linksys router setup says it can't find it

Hello, I just got a Linksys Wireless G router (WRT54GS), using a Charter cable modem, and when I do the Easy Set up install cd, I connect all the cab...

alanash

How to configure a wireless network for dell?

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 and I want to connect it to internet. I have 2 other laptops and a ps3 that they conect to internet via wirele...

dawooddoe

Micromax mobile

Hello, i have bsnl gprs connection at present & now with which micromax mobile phone i can run gprs on my laptop.

Prof. taggar

Cant connect to xbox live

Hello, hey my name is chase and i cant connect to xbox live i just bought a wirless adator and it says i need a WEP key but i looked on the wireless ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
Akzz

Wired internet works but not wireless conenct

After trying to secure our wireless network, the wireless computers cannot connect to the internet. The base PC's internet connects since it's wire co...

xpcman

Belkin n wireless router and tmobile mytouch

Hello, I just recently got the tmobile 's mytouch phone and I am trying to connect to my belkin N wireless router. to watch youtube video in high qua...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
wil

1 usb port but in need of 2

Hello, I only have 1 usb port on my laptop is there an adapter I can buy so I can have 2 usb ports to plug into?

xpcman

Connecting internet through vista

Hello, Im trying to connect to the internet from my secondary comp through to main comp with a LAN ethernet connection, the main comp has a has a ...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
biganthony2

Laptop wont connect to wireless internet

Hello, my laptop is a compaq presario v2000 (windows xp) . i went to the public library a couple days ago and wanted to use the internet. my computer...

junior206

Games on ipod touch wont open.

Hello, I can't open any games on my iPod touch I only get a glimps when I try to open them I just got it on Christmas and Joe I don't know what to ...

ash_perez01

Networking

Hello, i am not very computer friendly. Please advise that can i share internet b/w two laptops one laptop is of hp compaq with xp sp2 and other of...

dist.urbd

Free mtn browsing

Hello,i need free browsing code 4 mtn and free downloading 4 mtn

ash_perez01

Lord rahul cool

Hello, I hav a problem in internetexplore . Each page open in LORD RAHUL COOL head line .how to privent this virus

dist.urbd

Networking computers

Hello, I have a computer hooked up with a DSL modem/wireless dual band N router ( NetGear ) I tried to set up a wireless connection to another desk ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Problem with linkys

Hello, I have two router and i am trying to make them work together, i have plugged in a cable from the main router to the 2nd router, so that it w...

xpcman

Wireless device doesnt turn on

Hello, i have upgraded my HP pavilion dv 5 to windows 7, everything just fine but wireless device doesnt respond i cant switch it on by clicking on t...

xpcman

Can't watch youtube

Hello, i can't watch any streaming videos like youtube... what could be the problem and whats the solution..? please help its irritating me... K...

closeup22

Connecting my laptop to broadband

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop up to my Mothers broadband connection. when I plug in the eithernet cable my computer says i'm connected but ...

closeup22

My wifi icon is orange

Hello, I have an ACER 4810T and the wifi icon is orange, but during start up its green. What color should it be?

closeup22

We need your help

Hello, Me and a couple of people want to play together but we dont know how can anyone help us with that and can it be done?

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
dawooddoe

Error connection to socket failed.

Hello, I am using opera mini n my handset is sonyericsson w580i. Whenever i try to download mp3 after some kbs its stop automatically with a message ...

grace

How to increase the range of wifi?

Hello, I have a bsnl broadband and using the type-2 (DNA A211--l).The problem is that i want to use internet from my other room which is about 80m fr...

bactunisie

Free internet

Hello, I want to use free internet. Please send me setting for my 6110 Navigator Swazi-mtn is charging us alot of money. I am using opera mini 4.2

dist.urbd

Pls. send me the right setting for my mobile

Hello, sir. maam. anybody,,, pls. send me the right setting for my mobile phone samsung gt-S3653.. send me@ 09087369150 tnx,,,

ash_perez01

Gprs/internet settings for 6700nokia

Hello, i would like to know the setting for gprs/internet for my 6700n0kia

ash_perez01

Sound problem

Hello, my is chibest i fromated this sony vaio VGN-S270 laptop and re-installed window xp with office 2003 but the sound is not working pls what could...

chibest

Connect internet thru mobile phone

Hello, I got a aircel pocket internet on my mobile (Nokia 6630). Please advs process to connect this to the laptob - by data chord or bluetooth

ash_perez01

Laptop connection

Hello, smart computer experts: Help! Have an existing desktop, windows XP, with cable connection to modem for internet. Purchasing a laptop, als...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Network key

Hello, How can I access my network key from my computer?

xpcman

Ferr me

Hello, pls helm configure my sony erisson w890i to browse free with opera 4.2

closeup22

Windows live messenger

Hello, I dont can to Download Windows Live Messenger 2010 ..Please Help Me.Thanks.

dancedhall

Join captcha entry jobs earn daily payou

Dear Friends, refer programs like Email Creation Jobs, Captcha Entry Jobs, Form Filling, Data Mining, Ad Posting Jobs, Lead Generation, Web Site Order...

dancedhall

Pressed "reset" on back of linksys wrt16

Hello, I Pressed "Reset" on back of Linksys N router WRT160N, and now none of my wireless devices can connect. I tried popping in the reinstall CD...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
NeoCmdr1

Ip sharing

Hello, How can share one Internet IP to be used by two PCs? i mean a PC has connected to internet via an IP provided by ISP, i want to share the IP ...

dawooddoe

Not able to connect s3500i to laptop

Hello, Can any body help me out to connect my mobile s3500i to laptop. i had install the pc suite for samsung but i not able to connect to the intern...

dancedhall

Wep key

Hello, ive just recently bought a xbox wireless adapter and i am trying to install it, but it asks for a WEP key and i dont know what mine is? can any...

dancedhall

Internet options to access gprs from mobile

Hello, I have Nokia 3120 classic phone. I installed proper Nokia PC suite on my laptop. And i am able to make the connection also through PC suite. N...

kp

Bsnl

Hello, i m using bsnl broad band ..when i re install my os i want to give ip address ,gateway manually...how can i get that address automatically......

dancedhall

How to get wireless internet in my laptop

Hello, I have a lan connection in my desktop . ihave also a laptop, but did not get wireles net work connection. I am trying to get wireless connec...

dancedhall
Results 6301 - 6350 out of a total of 9,930