The discussions

Linksys wrt54gl problem

Hello, First sorry for my bad english education :) I have problem with my linksys wrt54gl v1.1. I have DSL connection. I put instalation CD and sta...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
Mud55

Internet temporary problem

Hello, i have an Internet temporary problem . I am using a wireless connection. i was restart my computer 4 times,but im still could,nt get the inter...

tintinpi

New ram, new skype, no internet

Hello, I recently installed new ram in my dell inspiron 1501 yesterday. I also installed skype. (BTW I use vista). I am now unable to connect to th...

tigerlio

Hooking up a second computer to wireless

Closed

Hello, I have wireless internet at home. My computer was moved into my room and i wanted to hook up my old computer in another room. The old comput...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

I need wireless help

Hello, i have a acer laptop but it dosent seem to find the network but all the other laptops in the house do. Just a few days ago it was catching th...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2009 by
OSS_117

Require ur help

Hello, I have my linksys G router which is connected to my computer.All the lights on the router are solid except the power light that keeps blinki...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2009 by
coldpay

Homenet work

Hello, I have a in home network with 6 computers I cant access 3 of my computers from my computer all files are shared and every ting is right but I ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2009 by
craze1299

How do you get the skull in halo 3

Hello, how do you get the skull in xbox live on halo 3

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2009 by
bellabe

Internet connection

Hello, l have recently been having problems with my internet connection, the only thing that has changed is my phone number. l have changed to a chea...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
cheecho

New modem not working on desk top

Hello, I just switched internet providers, the new provider works on my Dell laptop and IP phone but will not access the internet, outside of my hom...

xpcman

Cant connect to internet

Hello, i have 3 laptops. 2 of them r dell inspiron 9100, dell inspiron 1520 and a mac. recently my dell 9100' HD died. I replaced the hard drive w/...

chan

Connecting a vista to the web through a xp

Hello, I'm experiencing some problems in sharing the ADSL connection of the XP with a Vista Notebook. The LAN is working well: I can copy and share...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
Wimara

Vb6

how can i install vb6 in my computer? can u please help me

monster66

Not able to access internet by wlan

Hello, yesterday i connected to an unsecured wlan i.e ip configured by DHCP but i was not able to access internet I.E display "can not find the...

estelle58

Wireless

i have internet on my acer laptop and trying to share it with my other laptop which is a HP how do i do it?im getting my wireless internet from wifi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Pleaz

Hello, i have wireless philadelphia {which i dont think it works} n everie time i play a game it signs out on my ps3 n its annoying can any1 help me ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
tj619

Have to do network with 3 pc's & interner

Hello, This is Aju. in my room 3 pc is there. all is using XP. we r having one broadband net connection, im Having 8 port switch. i need to connect ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Time showing improper while connceted to vpn

Hello, I have an issue,whenever i conect to VPN site,the system shows me a wrong time,that is The Time of the computer always lags behind.. Pleas...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
Shakil

Manual of the user

Good afternoon. Prompt please where take manual of the user on computer Acer Aspire 5100 5M7E, advisable on cause can I connect VHS player to compu...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Computer trouble

Hello, My brother bought a Toshiba Satellite 3040 CDT laptop from a pawn shop, in the process b4 pawning it they erased everything including the driv...

mossy

Internet explorer is not in same network vpn

Hello, I login to VPN and connect to my office network from home. But Internet Explorer is not running on the same network. It is running through l...

Tweedledum

Internet connection configuration with 3500c

Hello,

RichyB

Assigning ip address to device

Hello, I am Amit Patil ,working as Embedded software engg but new to networking.I want to network 3 Rooms with my office .Each room contains 5 IP ...

RichyB

Internet drives vista on acer aspire4730z

Hello, i got a new laptop with the following description: Windows Vista TM Edition Familiale Premium copyrightc 2007 Microfost Corporation.Tous dro...

meanpcs

Usb to internet via router tx and rx capable

Hello, I am using Stand Alone Q-See 4 camera DVR system (QSD004).The outputs are 1 RCA and 1 USB (2.0). The RCA cable plugs into the "Video In" of ...

eurospc

Cannot access 192.168.1.1

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was changing my router settings to WEP password at http://192.168.1.1. However it timed out, and when I try to log in using my WEP passwor...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
pro-genius

Wireless

Hello, I have problem First i have on my laptop windows xp proffesional, while i couldnt find cd of that windows i install windows xp, but home edi...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
eyel

Bsnl broadband

Hello, friends i have bsnl broad band conn. i wanna use it on two PCs one on first floor and another at gfloor... can any body tell me how to use si...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
grewal630

Need to secure my router

Hello, How do I protect my linksys router? how do i secure it from hackers? I do not have the security software that came with my router. Can I downl...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Router communication problem

Hello, My daughter recently moved to a shared apartment where a Linksys WRT54G router is being used. She has a USB adaptor plugged into her computer ...

xpcman

My msn massenger is not working...:(

Hello, I dont no wht happened to my msn massenger....it was working for the past 1 month but then it stopped working..when i try to LOG in it...

sxii-babii

Remote desktop vista business won't connect

Hello, I recently purchased a small HP2133 mini laptop with Vista Business for work. Everything works except for the remote desktop. To connect I ...

Loui

Lan connection

Hello, sir i want some notes reg. how to connect lan so please prefer me some notes about how to connect lan on our pc and also tell me how to check...

moulkou

Dialogue box freezez when try opening a file

I'm having difficulty on uploading and even opening any file such as images, documents and etc. Whenever i use adobe photoshop/imageready, i click Fi...

juana<3

Can't connect without my wireless n booster

Hello, I cannot connect to my router (dir-615 dlink) without plugging the DWA wireless n range booster anymore. This happened after i installed th...

mica

Connect two pc's whith wi-fi modem

Hello, I have two laptop at home, I am using wi-fi internet by wifi adsl modem pc 1 ip is 192.168.1.2 pc 2 ip is 192.168.1.3 modem ip is 192.168...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
NITTU

Hp laptop wirless swicth

Hello, how can I switch on the wirless swich on hp laptops thank you in advance for the help

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
paraphone

Sharing a wireless connection without a route

Hello, With the neibours consent and his Wep Key Im using his Wireless connection on my laptop. Is there any way to use the wired lan port on my lap...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Boosting wireless connection

Hello, I am using a wireless connection on my laptop and i've got a low connection. Is there any way or any software used to boost the strength of w...

xpcman

How to install a wireless connection???

Hello, im trying to use a wireless connection but as im not so well inform on how to install it can anyone tell me step by step how it can be ...

eyel

Regarding p2p connection

Hello, How to make a peer to peer connection between 3 systems and to make one system as server.. please anybody send me the details to my mail id.. ...

gizzmo-)

Setting up wireless network

Hi- I am having difficulty setting up a wireless internet network in my flat. I'll try and lay out the problems I have encountered whilst trying ca...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
melcoquille

Internet broadband connetion sharing

Hello, sir i wan to share my bsnl broad band with two pc's..if i use router will it be possible.i went through your answers for smilar question.but i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

I need assistenss

Hello, I cant get online with my ps3. every time i try it keep saying ip adress suceeded but internet faild and a commnunation to DNS faild wat does...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
tj619

Unable to connect between 2 os

Hello, please tell me how we connect two pc through crosss cable and if one pc have xp and another have vista

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
anaistozor

Pls

Hello, hi everyone. someone help me to fix my problem?? i've one desktop pc. and it has internet connection. and i want to share this connection to...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Trouble since going wirless.

Hello, i play football manager online against one of my friends. its really simple. he types in my ip address and my computer acts as server ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
trynToHlp

Securing wep number to laptop

Hello, I have already got my Desktop PC as a wired connection through an Orange Livebox. I have successfully added a laptop to the Livebox Wirelessl...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
dev

Connect internet and sharing

Hello, I have a small LAN with 14 computer connect to a switch and I have one Server 2003 to manage this LAN. I want the Server 2003 connect to I...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
alok

Why isn't my router wireless?

Hey I have a Netgear router. I followed the instructions on the provided disc to set-up. However, I can only get internet connection when the etern...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
BennoTron
Results 9251 - 9300 out of a total of 9,930