The discussions

K630i

Hello, how to browse the opera mini in k630i

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Connecting nokia 5610 to my wireless modem

Hello, I'd like to connect my Nokia 5610 to the internet using my Wireless modem G ADSL Home Gateway. Pl help.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

How to install bsnl broadband ec 325 in linux

Hello, sir i want to know how to connect & install my bsnl broadband modem EC 325 in linux. plz rply to my gmail account...... thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Wireless cuts off when i use my vonage teleph

Hello, I have a linksys wireless router and when I use my vonage telephone line which I have conected with a cable to the router y cuts off the wirele...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Networking problem

Hello, i am experiencing difficulties with my computer connection .For some reason my computer cannot find any network connection and it says that it...

sharpman

Security questions

Hello, I am having some problems with my wireless security, in that i am unable to remember my WPA key word. I am able to change my security type to ...

sharpman

How can i connect to a pc with public ip

Hello, Can someone please tell me how can I connect from my home Pc to my work Pc. If my home Pc is connected to internet with a modem and my pc at...

dawooddoe

Facebook

Merhaba, benim facebook üyeliğim iptal edilmiş.üyeliğimi yeniden etkinleştirebilirmiyim, etkinleştirebiliyosam nasıl yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

dancedhall

Speed up dial up modem!!!

Hello,tell me how to speed up my dial up modem to very high speed...thx..

flcconflict

Problem with bsl net broadband

Hello, MY NET IS NOT GETTIN CONNECTED CONTINOUSLY ADSL LIGHT IS BLINKING MANY TIMES AND I DIDNT GETTING THIS NET PROPERLY BLOODY SHIT BSNL BROADBAND

flcconflict

Wap settings

Hello, please provide wap settings for loop/bpl. my phone is motorola w23, no. is 9664357732

closeup22

Psp configuration

Hello, please i need the configuration settings for psp, i have try all i know but on progression. Please i need your help. Thanks

closeup22

Computer sees lan modem but no internet

Hello, I just got a new motherboard(AMD sEMPRON pROCESSOR le-1100). i hooked up USB cable from the Motorola Surfboard SB 5101 Modem which is hooke...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Router trouble

Hello, I have Time warner issued modem and in the bacc where it says ethernet, usb, and cable. in the cable port its running from i guess the cable...

xpcman

Password

Hello, I have never loged on to facebook and I never got the email to reset my facebook password please help

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
hunter64

Ethernet controller

Hello, i need ethernet controllers for: Compaq presario 6010US help me please

sharpman

I can only connect in safe mode

Hello, My internet was working fine until my computer automatically installed up to date security. I have deleted some of the firewall ...

sharpman

Cant conect to unsecured networks

Hey i have a vista laptop and i use to be able to connect to unsecured networks but now i can't. Like my dads modem is a linksys and it use to come up...

sharpman

Netgear wifi router

Hello, my internet provider installed a netgear wifi router. I wanted to lock it so nobody can access my internet for free or hacker to go into my fi...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
ning

Best way to protect my network

Hello, i am having a small office where by i want to set a network security on all the computer they are like 25 desktops, and 10 laptops, i already ...

zib@zib

Please, help me configure a router

Hello, Please, i would be happpy to learn how to confugure a router, and access point, especially the wireless ones. Please, help me if you know. ...

RASGEORGE

Faceboook

create me a facebook acconut

nomadcrys

Not connecting!!!

Hello, taking ages to connect???? what i am doing wrong!!!

closeup22

Reinstalling xp

Hello, I recently wiped my hard drive and then reinstalled Windows XP on my Dell Computer using the CD's that came with the original package. All se...

closeup22

Facebook keeps switching my login

Hello, I have 2 accounts on facebook, when I try to go to one sometimes it switches to the other account and back. Like I'm on my first accoount then ...

Al

I need gprs connection

Hello, am using G Five U800 Mobile with Vadafone Network Provider.I want to connect GPRS HOW CAN I DO THIS? IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITES PLS MAIL ME ...

dancedhall

Sigmatel s90 airtel gprs setings

Solved

Hello, can i get china sigmatel s90 airtel gprs setings for my mobile please help me ....

dancedhall

Urgent detail require

Hello, I need to find the computer name and location through IP address. I have the IP address of terminal. how i will find the computer name and al...

dancedhall

Wireless laptop

Hello, i just installed wireless/wired router at home for my desktop and laptop. But it just works on my desktop. I tried to do many ways to set up w...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
KK

Msn won't work

Hello, everyone i hope you can help me i had msn messenger 8.5 and last night it wouldn't let me sign in unless i downloaded the newer version so i ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
Babie G1rl

Firefox needs refreshing all the time why????

Hello, Help. Everytime I go onto facebook from firefox it needs refreshing everytime i want to up load and data. So frustrating. Have I done some...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
mysticdreams

Webcam

Hello, If this is my first using a labtop and my webcom came with it, what should i do first to activate my webcam. I have a Toshiba labtop.

closeup22

Internet access on iphone anywhere?

Hey! I got an iPhone nearly two weeks ago, and I noticed that you have to be connected to a hub (if you like) to enable you access to the internet....

closeup22

Speed

Hello, i hav a gigabyte desktop,a dell inspiron laptop,pronet pn-308p for connecting them to internet my pronet device supports 100mb/sec but it tra...

closeup22

All ye who are computer savvy help!!!

Hello, I am so frustrated!!! I bought a new laptop (was a floor model but is in great shape as far as I know) and let the technicians at the comput...

closeup22

Simoco

Hello, I have used my simoco 988. I want to use my phone's driver, beacuse i want to connect my mobile with my computer.... please tell me about this...

closeup22

Problem toubleshootin

Hello, Could you please provide me with the troubleshooting steps

mmthut

No internet sound

Hello, I have tried everything; including downloading new drivers; upgrading to the Service Pack; I just tried the fix that was discribed at the to...

onea97

Ip address

Hello, How is it possible to check the history if you know the ip address Kindly reply. Your answer is greatly appreciated.

onea97

How to connect .?

hello friends..i have a problem to my 2 pc..their not connected for a lan..so if you know how am i connect my pc for lan..just comment here..thnx .......

chris

Configure modem

Hello, i am Amit patel. I want to configure ITI DNA-A211-1 modem but I can not done it. So help me to configure this modem.

flcconflict

Wireless problem

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop and i cannot connect to my wireless network it was fine last week??. i can connect using the landline but not wireless...

flcconflict

Need the right wireless network card

Hello, I just purchased a Sprint MiFi 2200 broadband device, and while it works well with all of my video game consoles, I would also like to use i...

dancedhall

I can't format and open my usb flash drive

Hello, when i want to format my flash drive it syas pleas insert a disk int to drive ....... and when i want to open it says windows can not open d...

pcsces

Vista - xp wireless file sharing

Hello, I have an XP/SP2 computer connected to a router via ethernet and a VISTA/SP1 laptop connectet via wifi. From the XP computer i can acce...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
Bilbo

Can't connect

Hello, About 6 months ago i purchased a netgear range max wireless-n router. I was able to succesfully connect my computer to the wireless connection...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
t

How to put off light of swithch of my rj45

Hello, Sir, How to put off light of swithch of my rj45 ? Which wire does supply earth to put on light? Can I cut this wire that gives...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
Lo

Vista wireless connection issue

Hello, My vista computer will not connect to the wireless network I have setup here... I have disabled the windows firewall, uninstalled norton and d...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
ChrisF

I need driver

Hello, my acer aspire x1700 need sm bus controler,and ethernet controler vista ultimate 32bit

dancedhall

Lan shows limited or no connectivitiy

Hello,sir, whenever i open my computer and try to establish internet connection message flash in the taskbar menu LAN 2 limited or no connectivity.Whe...

dancedhall
Results 7451 - 7500 out of a total of 9,931