The discussions

Tracing ip address

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.0can u help me to trace ip address of any orkut user by command prompt without any software

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
suff954

Pci

i want pci driver >

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
suff954

Yahoo & hotmail passcode help

is there any 1 out there that can help me retrive a yahoo & hotmail passcode? some 1 hacked into them and i need them back..la_1lady@yahoo.com Con...

Ambucias

Problem in starting apache tomcat 5.5

Hello, i wanna to work a Jsp and j2ee project with sqlserver 2005 i installed Apache tomcat server 5.5in windows xp. when i am trying to sta...

sumi

My network driver disappeared

ok so i was on the computer last night playin video games like alway. then i eventually update my video driver and reboot, then continue to play. eve...

KK

No connectivity or limited connectivity

Hello friends, Let me explain everything in details. I have 3 laptops. two have Xp and one has Visita. Recentl...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
manideep

Aircel low internet speed

Hello, sir i am using aircel internet and iam getting connected to it my computer which runs on windows7.please tell me tips how to increase the fas...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
super star

Computer shut down with usb usage

any device i plug into the usb shuts my computer down. i checked the voltage its all good and im using the keyboard and mouse as usb with no problems....

hazimix

Sending photos in gmail

Hello, when using pascas photo or windows photos, i cannot send in gmail.

7 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Trouble with linksys router befw11s4

We have a strong signal on the Linksys wireless connection but cannot get to the Internet. Everything is connected as told to me by the customer supp...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
dawooddoe

Drivers not working

Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable hy, please i formatted my system hp compaq, now i cannot get to browse because the wireless is not co...

suff954

Reply me asap

Sir, I am using G Five U800 Mobile with Airtel and Aircel prepaid connections. I want to connect GPRS HOW CAN I DO THIS? IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITES ...

ishu

How 2 save username, when delete temp files

Hello, Am new to Windows XP, have IE 8. When deleting temporary files, it deletes everything, user names (which I would like to keep), cookies, (tha...

prathamesh

Question about how to get back my msn passwor

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 1.5.0.12 DEARS, COULD YOU PLEASE HANDLE AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM HOW CAN I GET MY MSN PASSWORD BACK? PLEASE HELP M...

suff954

Internet time usage

How can i check the times that i have been on the internet ?

suff954

Video on youtube

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 when i play videos on you tube it shows the same error "error occured please try agin later" where ...

Asad

Net connection

Hello iam using g five mobile U808 using TATA DOCOMO network need tricks how to active GPRS & Internet ,

suff954

For network tower i n plot & roof

I possessed a vacant plot measuring 67 sqr. yard in Narnaund . I wish to get a mobile network tower installed at either a roof in Narnaund .so if ia...

suff954

File/printer sharing win xp to win vista

Hello, I have a desktop running Windows XP Pro with my shared files and printers on it and a laptop running Windows Vista over a wifi network that I ...

Jay Prakash

How to connect micromax q3 to pc

Hello, I want to run internet on PC (working on window XP) through MICROMAX Q3 mobile via aircelgprs internet is running on mobile but not on PC...

santu

Q5 not recognizing the modem

Hi could anybody tell me , while i am trying to connect the net to PC ...Its saying " Modem is not connected/switched off" why am i getting this error...

bigd519

Tcp ip propertise tab button is no active

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 TCP IP Propertise tab button is no active bca I can't change ip address in box due to disable th...

suff954

Gprs help from aircel

are aircel customer care centers packed with idiots?

suff954

Wrt 120 n router linksys

Hello, i have wrt120 n router it is connected with my laptop , signal strentgh is strong but when i try to access internet i doesnt work , i am usin...

white_coffeee

problem with wi-fi adapter!!!

Everytime i turn on my laptop i have to also turn on the network adapter manually. This was after i opened the laptop and (being nosy) just looked at...

wires and plugs

Home network xp

I just moved into a house that has a home network, my netbook has XP with Vista Inspirat overlay. I have no idea how to find the network, I have looke...

wires and plugs

Linksys router help!

Hello, I have a linksys cisco router and it's driving me nuts..I'm not very computer literate so yeah. I have connected everything properly accordin...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
ulduarhero

Dv5 wifi button not working

Hello, I recently upgraded my hp dv5 laptop to windows 7 ultimate. Before I upgraded, I turned off wifi, and now that I have windows 7, the wifi butto...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
mcoy2k

How to increase speed in airtel -pc connectiv

Closed

Hello, Sir., I Use Motorolla L6., and i connect my pc by using bluetooth ., i get downloading speed upto 3 kbps., i want to know is there any setting...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
baban

Wireless internet

Hello, i had modem that has wireless antenna & i have windows XP operating system. i connect to internet via cable but i cannot connect to the inter...

dwd

Change the language

Hello, this is windows vista home premium bought in germany,here main problem language,is Germany,will change english thanking you, customer sunda...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
zoom40

Desktop & laptop internet connection?

Ok, I have an old desktop that more than likely doesn't have wireless capabilities and I now have purchased a laptop and I want to know how I can set ...

wires and plugs

Router and isp troubles

I had to reset my router now when i go to its set up page i need to enter my isp user name and password but my isp is convinced My wife has called the...

wires and plugs

Norton ongoing protection

I ordered the norton 360 5gb online storage yesterday at €24.99 . (order number: 1654232993), my norton ongoing protection has 38 days remaining.wil...

Ambucias

My laptop wont connect to the internet

i have an hp pavilion dv4000 and it wont connect to the internet with wireless or wired connections. when i checked my wireless connectivity it had a ...

Ambucias

Network sharing

i have 2 nic cards in server one is for internet and other is to share the internet in all clients. how to configure this in windows 2000 server C...

dawooddoe

Facebook acount

Solved

why my facebook acount is not login in Hello, i have been using fb since last november......today my account opened and i tried to open me inbox.....

Ambucias

Another windows 7 / xp network problem

Ok, this is getting to a point of ludicrocity. I have a laptop running XP, I have a new desktop running Windows 7. The network host computer (and one ...

muhaamad

Having problems opening facebook

need help opening facebook please

zizoDX

Ip address and history of sites

Hello, Is it possible to view the history of a computer if you know their IP address?

xsf

Help me,..please. . . .

I'm from Solo, Indonesia .. Help me to open my facebook account I've seen my email but there is no notice why my facebook account is blocked. Fa...

Ambucias

Need wap setings for a chinese phone

I have a phone from hong cong and can not access net Phone type; quadband A2PNgsm Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

suff954

Advent 4211 notebook

My advent 4211 notebook keeps on loosing its ability to work wireless. I know there is an easy way to get it back but for the life of me cannot rememb...

suff954

Msn wont let me sign in code601

Im trying to log into msn messanger on my phone. it logs me in but two seconds later it says server signed you out error code601. what does that mean?...

suff954

My face book problem

i cannot confirm my email address and cannot open my face book Configuration: / Mediapartners-Google Indeterminable

Ambucias

Gmail not working

Hi, I'm unable to open gmail. Even after trying several times, if i open gmail, within two minutes it'l come as "ur system has encountered a probl...

suff954

Ip address conflict using multiple computers

Hello, I am computer illiterate. Recently purchased notebook laptops for my 3 children. Also in the house is another laptop, work computer, and h...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
K

How to use google.

Closed

What is google.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

At&t iphone used as internet connection

Ok so I'm tryin to use my AT&T iPhone to set up an Internet connection on my new laptop. I have windows7 and am illiterate with this at this point... ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Can't use my email

why,, I can't use my email add??????

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
amira
Results 5101 - 5150 out of a total of 9,930