The discussions

Switch command help

Hello, I was wondering if I can get some help for a cisco catalyst 2950 how do I enable to I can write or make changes and then how can I save (),...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
Abowit

Sharing files through an adsl modem router

Hello sir, I have connected my PC to a ADSL2+ modem router via usb and my laptop via LAN port. Internet connection is shared,no problems. my PC's i...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
TrilokChandra

U9000

Hello, I am using G Five U9000 Mobile with Aircel Network Provider.I want to connect GPRS HOW CAN I DO THIS? IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITES PLS MAIL ME T...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
crsmani@gmail.com

Hacked account

How can I change my account someone hacked into it?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

I can't access my facebook account.

So, this is what happened before I couldn't access my facebook account. I wanted to change my e-mail, so I changed my e-mail, but I didn't wait for...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Network password request

Hello, I have just set up a local network of 3 computers in my home. They worked fine the first night, could access and print from the network print...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
Mary

Wireless network adapter

Solved

Hello, I have an 802.11g wireless adapter on my hp pav ze4900 laptop. I recently had to repartion and reload windows xp home. For some reason, my w...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
lol?

Free calls on internet

Hello, hii .. how to make a free call from internet to mobile?

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
soft

Networking

How do I connect 10 work stations 5 on a file server and 5 on a web server with each server provided with network printer. what connectivity devices w...

dawooddoe

Problem w/motorola modem and linksys router

Hello, I reset the router to factory settings and have not been able to get online since. Connection is excellent, all the indicator lights are green...

Simdan

Facebook confirmation

hello how can i confirm my facebook account?

un_define

Gprs

Hello, any body can tell me the gprs setting on airtel or which gprs service fast and useful for samsaung corby my expeiance is i have activated...

closeup22

Facebook account

I WAS HACKED, I SENT FACEBOOK AN E-MAIL, DID NOT GET A RESPONSE. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE I COULD CONTACT WHO IS ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK..

closeup22

Facebook

y cant i go to facebook and it is steady takin me to myspace.

closeup22

Facebook

cantgetall pages from facebook

closeup22

Internet

I have internet on my computer. Its through a wireless router. I also have another computer in the other room. It has wireless in the system or comput...

closeup22

Unknown ethernet controller problem

Solved

Hello, I HAVE A PROBLEM I HAVE A DELL INSPIRON 530S. I USED TO HAVE VISTA ON IT , BUT THEN I GOT SPYWARES AND VIRUSES. I HAD TO REFORMAT IT TO WIN...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
romsk!

Aircel gprs setting

Solved

Hello, I WANT TO USE POCKET INTERNET ON MY MICROMAX Q3 MOBILE WITH AIRCEL CONNECTION.BUT I M UNABLE TO CONNECT.PLESE GIVE ME AIRCEL PI SETTING.MY NO ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
naresh

Provision of confirmation code

plz send me my confirmation code. thank u

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
pumpkin

Internet

Hey guys, So i've been having this issue for a while now. As of recently it seems to be intensifying. Basically, the problem is such that the interne...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
tab

Internet problem..

Hi, I cant access to the internet. It always show internet explorer provided by the name of the company. I already uncheck the proxy in the interne...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
Euric

Themes

Hello,i am kiran please tell me the correct format to play videos,and best resolution to view images in lava mobile,and to install themes in lavamobil...

shyam

Not reading the ethernet connection.

I just recently hooked my DELL 8400 after some Tech said the mother board was fried, cost $50.00, anyway the guy lied, i reinstalled everything and wo...

dawooddoe

Gprs manual settings

Solved

Hi, please give me airtel gprs manual settings for my china mobile

ash_perez01

Unblock

yahoomail is available.but chat and about personal and dating is blocked.may way po ba para makaaccess me.

ash_perez01

How to increase internt surfing speed on pc

hi, i have a idea internet connection on mobile whenever i use it on pc as a modem data surfing speed is too slow . pl help me .

ash_perez01

N95 can work as wirless through laptop line?

hi experts presently i am having nokia N95 8gb. it was working wireless when i was having wireless modem at my home but now i changed m...

hiddu

Vcall spark329 mobile as modem

Hello, i have vcall spark 329 Mobil & use to it as a modem on my desktop computer ,i have no any software for it ,so pl send me Configuration: Wi...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
Tirtha

Network

no network assecs

ash_perez01

Settings d-link dir-300 wireless g router

Solved

Hi! anybody out there can access IP: 192.168.0.1 For settings D-Link DIR-300 wireless G router? If someone know,please help me where can I access t...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Help!,i can't browse...

I just reset my DIR-300 (wireless G Router) to the factory settings and success done it. But after i turn on my modem and router,i can't open the in...

novia

Parent embarrasment

Okay, here's my problem. I REALLLLLLYYY want a laptop (internet included) and i'm the kind of person who basically gets spoiled (you know how teens ar...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
noname

Pc recovering

whats the best pc recovering software with a bootable cd?..

dist.urbd

Facebook down due to site problems

Changing my account, all i did was put a second name maiden name lastname so people could find me easier would that cause anything. Can't get into fa...

ash_perez01

Problem with my pc while playing nfs

i hv intel dual e2180 processor with 3GB ram & 256mb Graphics card but still nfs undercover is running very slow what should i do ??????????????

dist.urbd

See my friend's yahoo id in yahoomail but...

Hi all I need your help when i open YH chatting program i didnot see my friend online but when i go in to yahoo mail and set "available" then contact...

ash_perez01

Accessing the internet

my computer wiil not access the internet after installing windows xp professional

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Problem with my network driver

I bought dell inspiron 530s desktop with vista later i format my system and i put windows xp but the ethernet and vga driver of my system not work s...

closeup22

Wi-fi and lan

i want to connect my laptop with the internet by wi-fi and lan with the same IP for wi-fi and lan

closeup22

Gprs setting for htcp3400 for loop mobiles

Hi, I need to know the settings for the my HTC mobile for loop mobiles

closeup22

Vista security tool hijacking 2010

Solved

I was being helped with my Security Tool Hijacking 2010 and the discussion disappeared. What do I do? The person heping me screen name began with a ...

Ambucias

Internet

I want a common security key to access wireless internet connection without a router. Is it possible?

closeup22

Dell n hp

Hello I am facing a strange problem. I have an ITI wireless router(given in India by ISP MTNL). I got two laptops one HP dv3510nr and another Dell ...

ecstacy

How can i download ethernet controller

i reinstalled my laptop after i cant getting internet there is no ethernet controller my laptop is vgn fs315e sony vaio could you help me for download...

closeup22

Att communication manager

i try to connect using my att communication manager and keep getting pop up box unable to connect attcm.exe

closeup22

Unable to have internet on 2nd router

Hi everyone, I have the internet that comes with antenna. Cable from antenna goes into the modem, and from modem i got the internet to a switch. ...

olcayto

Some one has change my gmail password

Closed

Hello, dear iam in need some help my gmail id ufrftr0001's passward has chage some one plz recover my id password my previous password is in my memor...

Nina

Internet speed

Hello, I have a aircel internet connection I facing a same promblem my internet downloading speed is about 2 to3 kbps plz solve my problem my browsin...

chandirika

I want to get internet driver

Hello, from where to down load internet driver in the mercury mother board

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

My account is disabled why?

My account has been disabled all day and I have no idea what I have done wrong. I don't post inappropriate things, the only thing I can think of is my...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01
Results 5351 - 5400 out of a total of 9,930