The discussions

Gprs

Hello, I want a pc suite for my Samsung SGH-X700 .

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Want to disable a facebook site.

Hello, I would like to disable the facebook site with the email address linda.hawkins@bljc.com as this is my work email address and I do have a priva...

iveal

Referral jobs to earn daily

Hello, Dear Friends, refer programs like Email Creation Jobs, Captcha Entry Jobs, Form Filling, Data Mining, Ad Posting Jobs, Lead Generation, Web Si...

iveal

Data mining job earn money

Hello, Dear Friends, refer programs like Email Creation Jobs, Captcha Entry Jobs, Form Filling, Data Mining, Ad Posting Jobs, Lead Generation, Web Si...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
allabakash

Trying to install wireless driver

Hello, I have my wireless router working but my inspiron 6400 all of a sudden doesnt have any wireless icons anywhere so I think the driver dropped o...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
Miklos

Wireless problem

Hello, i have a Compaq Presario C700.Im having problems with my wireless it seems not to be working i have we have a wireless net...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
bhabha

Connect wirelessly to our home router

Hello, Here's my question. My husband has a clearwire connection at his office, but the modem doesn't work in our area, so in order to use his lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
wires and plugs

No signal in my modem

Hello, My wirelss modem power pack quit so, I got another one from a local store with the same specs. Power was restored but there was no signal. Mode...

xpcman

How do i connect receiver to the modem

Hello, I have a two in one modem and router. I want to connect my receiver to the internet, can you help me how should I do it. Thanks

smjs

Standard connection or other?

Hello, Hi all, I have question.. we are usually used this connection Pin No. strand color Name 1 white and orange TX+ 2 orange ...

smjs

Wireless driver disappareared

Hello, the othe day i wanted to install a router when I learned that I do not have a wireless driver on my DELL Inspiron 600. This was ...

dancedhall

Web via my helio ...

Hello, I am Richie and I am looking for support on how to conect my cell phone via infered to my PC so that I can use the WEB.

Richie

Network monitornig

Hello, How to monitor the other computer in a intranet.

closeup22

Missing driver

Hello, I use HP compaq D530 and i miss ethernet contoller dirive how i can get it plz

closeup22

Message send problem

Hello, sir how can i send message one computer to onther computer .... help me

CHAMIA

Mac address and ip address

Hello, why it is impossible for the nodes to communicate using MAC address without being assigned IP adress? Its Abber

dawooddoe

Facebook

Hello, i want to create a facooks account but i dont have email id and how to do this can i use my work email address? please advice thanks you

Tam

Problem with cinnecting to internet

Hello, I have Windows XP Proffessional and I use Verizon Yahoo Browser and for some time I haven't been able to connect to Internet through any other...

closeup22

Low bandwidth

Hello, How does low bandwidth cause LAN traffics

Sorensen

Smal town wireles networking

Hello, dear sir , i want to know about (2or4km) wireless networking by using antennas or towers with in small pr...

closeup22

Mac address and ip address

Hello, Is it possible for the nodes to communicate using MAC address without being assigned IP adress? Its Abber

closeup22

Can't seem to figure why ie doesn't work

Hello, I can't seem to get IE working I have checked connections and am using wireless diagnostics said that no problem with connection. I am thinki...

iveal

It e-commerce

Hello, PLz can u tell me answers of these? I really need there answers.......... Question No. 1: ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
Zee

I cant activate

Hello, I want to ask on how to activate my china phone its 6700. my network provider told me that its not supported is there any alternative? tha...

samheart

Ethernet controller driver missing

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have recently had a virus. re-installed my windows xp application only to find out that I cannot connect to the internet due to " ethernet...

18 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
Joselyn

Appli for gprs seting of airte lto mymicro q3

Hello, Hi madom my mobile model is micromax q3 i hsve net seting please give me net seting

LouisSteph

Sa

Hello, at which layer lost packets are traced

LouisSteph

Can't get linksys wireless adapter to install

My friend gave me this linksys wireless adapter and the installation cd. When I try to install it, the installer pops up for a split-second and closes...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
Sam

Facebook problem

Hello, hi guys.... m in a serious problem guys...pls help me out.... ma facebbok account had gone into d lite version which i did not lyk it at a...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
scottmanesis

Slow connection

Hello, I have slow connection speed while surfing. I normally have files which i download while surfing. Could you tell me how i would be able to inc...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Diference

Hello, wat is the difference between a pc and a laptop

closeup22

Just bought a pendrive

Hello, I have bought a pendrive but can't access to it. What should i do to fix it?

iveal

Free browsing in pc using opera

Hello,what i can do for free browsing on pc using opera

dancedhall

Problem of pinging a public ip on my router

Hello, pleas i need help on my Router , i cant ping any Public IP , can anybody help me please?

4 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Browsere

Hello, wat is my browser is because iam trying to find the information of my interet so i can instal internet to my ps3

dancedhall

I couldn't do that..

Hello, I have Inspiron 1420 and I have a problem with its blutooth. I read your forum and I did all the steps except this one: " P.S. DONT FORGET TO...

dancedhall

Dell inspiron 1525

I have a dell inspiron 1525 that won't connect via wireless. I see my ssid @ full signal. I try to connect, it'll ask for the passphrase, but it says ...

dancedhall

Asus eeepc 900ha ethernet controller

Solved

Hello, my asus eeepc 900ha ethernet controller driver cant find...anefter I had formate my net book...can u help ne find it

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
sq

Connecting

My boyfriend often comes at my place with his laptop, is there any way by which i can connect my pc to his laptop, what could be the simplest way to d...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Windows xp

Hello, i have windows xp operatin systm and wud like to share files with other accounts, could you please give me the steps to follow for doing it. th...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Connection error

Hello all folks, I am having a trouble with my browser, it keeps sending pop messages saying Error connection- 0x80072ee6, what is the way to solve t...

closeup22

Ethernet

Hello, hi my problem is i have taken eternet conection newly i have given conection corectly ip adress 192.168.1.1 is not opening plz solve my proble...

closeup22

Thin ethernet

Hi, I just wanted to know if you could explain to me what people actually mean by thin ethernet. It sounds a bity weird and i wonder why thin?

LouisSteph

Shared folder

Hello, I don't want to open shared folders on the network. please give me some advice.

4 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

I cant transfer a video from my camera

Hello, I CANT TRANSFER SOME VIDEOS FROM A KODAK CAMERA TO MY COMPUTER, EVEN USING THE UBS CABLE, IT DOENST WORK, ITS KEEPING EMPTY...HELP ME SOMEONE,...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Connect airtel setup box to laptop

Hello, Can anyone tell me if I can connect Airtel dish tv box to my laptop? do we need to have a TV tuner for that or is there any other method?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Cannot obtain wireless network on gateway 454

Hello,

LouisSteph

Problems with log ins

Hello, my account was deleted from another computer but not by me. i tried to set up new myspace, yahoo, and aol and i am getting nowhere. the email ...

LouisSteph

Connecting by ethernet cable

Hello, actually..i connected my LAPTOP (vista OS) with my PC(xp os)....by a Ethernet Cable...and...wrote....in my PC in RUN --""\\laptop's computer n...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Network topology

Hello, You have four computers and a switch, you want to make a network of these computers using switch, which networking topology you will use?

dancedhall
Results 7101 - 7150 out of a total of 9,931