The discussions

4n 2 broad band

Hello,this is vola,i have a wap/gprs phone,and i wuz wndrin if there wuz a software i could instal so that i can use it as a broad bnd mdem 4 my pc.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

Tchit

Hello, pls i need etisalat and mtn cheat 4 my china phone

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

Wep for xbox? please help me

Hello, my name is chris, im trying to hook up a WIRELSS ADAPTER to my xbox 360 console, but t asks for my WEP KEY an my mom never wrote it down :( an...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

I need major help!!!!

Hello, I'm having trouble connecting the netgear router to the time warner box, the bow offers a ethernet cable and a usb port, i have tried setting...

xpcman

Adding wireless in addition to cable internet

Hello, My son just got an iPod Touch. It connects wirelessly but our house internet is cable. We have a switch that splits four ways with ethernet c...

xpcman

I can't download anymore

Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this. I've been having a reoccuring issue when it comes to downloading email attachments or files ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
Isibeal

Problem with my ethernet controller driver

Hello, Am problem getting driver for my IBM ThinkPad T42 after i installed Windows XpSp2 the ethernet cotroller is not working hope you can help meou...

closeup22

Internet connedted but not able to access app

Hello, I am connected to internet & only able to access IE. i am not able to access chrome, firefox or any other applications like google earth, upda...

closeup22

Internet access problem

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio, I just set up a secure Linksys wify.....my wireless connection verifies that i am connected to the to the secure wify and ...

closeup22

I cant connect to xbox live

Hello, i have a laptop. its wireless. the modem is in another room. how can i connect to xbox live without connecting to the modem. i have an ether...

closeup22

Networking

Hello, i m kishan singh, i worked in a IT industry, i have not configured ip address in lan connection in windows xp.

closeup22

Gprs

Hello, how to connect internet by gfive'686 mobile on pc

closeup22

Modem problem

Hello, I have HUAWEI E156G 3G modem.how can i connect to aircel gprs.

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
sensei.moore

My yahoo e-mail is blank when opened & not re

Hello, I've not been able to read my msgs for some days now. When I try to open, it brings blank page. though beside the start button I see (29 unrea...

vishwakarmadeo

Wifi lan and broadband sharing

Hello, IF I HAVE A BROADBAND CONNECTION AND I HAV TWO PCs BY USING WIFI DEVICES HOW CAN I SHARE THE BROADBAND EQUALLY OS XP.PLZ TEL ME.... WHAT TYP...

redhawk_qari

Wallpaper issues

Hello, i know this is sad, but i got a Gateway laptop for Christmas and me and my whole family CANNOT figure out how the heck you change the wallp...

dist.urbd

Firefox

Hello, i cant sign into f.b ........ when i pen this site it shows me this message that " Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ww...

USMAN

Unable to locate sol to que listed

Hello, there are so many poeple posting their questions out there,i have a similar problem however im not sure where the sol to the ans are. i din m...

ash_perez01

About restore

Hello, i am amol i want known that BLUE RESTORE FACTORY CODE I KNOWN THAT CODE IS 1234 BUT IT IS NOT WORKING.

dist.urbd

Network problem

Hello, network ip add ie 192.168.1.53 to 192.168.1.63 givan by pc ok , but problm is that ip 192.168.1.62 is not support one pc, ie internet not work...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
amol

Wirless password

Hello, Hi folks I redieved a new (used) laptop for x-mas when I try to log in to my wireless network my password area will only let me put in nu...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
jimbo

Laptop to laptop connection

Hello, i need to connect a laptop that does not have internet acces to my laptop that has internet access so the other laptop can has internet acce...

dawooddoe

How to take distance pics

Hello, can u plz tell how to zoom and then take pic in samsung f 480 i model mobile?

ash_perez01

Ipod touch not connecting to wifi

Hello, what do i do if my ipod touch says it is connected to the wifi router but won't load internet or itunes?

ash_perez01

Requsting to suggest

Hello, does any one suggest me how to increase my speed iam using googlechrome as search bar is tat faster than firefox reply meeeeeeeeee n suggest t...

ker_nelson01

Please help

Hello, i have my wireless network working but i dont know how to connect to the internet, can you please help me out?

ker_nelson01

Cant connect

Hello, i cant connect my ps3 to the internet , it keeps saying can find ip add.

ash_perez01

Want to access internet in desktop pc

Hello, I have a Laptop with wireless setup. I have DLINK Modem and Router which is used to access internet on Laptop. Now i bought a Desktop PC an...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Setup a network for three or more computers

Hello, i have been trying to setup a network between three computers and cant get it to work.we have wireless internet and my laptop has vista while ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Finding series of phone

Hello, how to find out the nokia mode iam using

dancedhall

Finding model of the cell

Hello, how to find nokia model i am using

dancedhall

I have no wireless tab

Hello, on my router page, when i type in 192.168.1.1, i have no wireless tab to click on, and thus cannot access my WPA key or general wireless sett...

bend

Problems with hooking up wireless-g broadband

Hello, I have an older computer that I recently had mediacom cable high speed internet hooked up to it. I bought a router and it says to unplug the i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

How to use broadboad to mobile via blutooth

Hello, i am having a problem to use boadband connection to mobile via blutootn.plse give step to configure connection.

buzzwiin

Internet to laptop through mobile

Hello,this is shiva i have a chineesse mobile and i have to connect net to laptop through it so i need the solution for this

closeup22

Please help.. nobody seems to know

Hello, please can you help me? i can get on to facebook, but cannotget onto ny game applications like fishworl and braingames and all others

ash_perez01

Incressing aircel borwsing speed

Hello, sir i am using aircel gprs browsing speed is very low pls solve this problam

ash_perez01

Internet???

Hello, i have Internet wireless connection, can u tell me how i can connect to wireless internet China Nokia E71

ash_perez01

Display

Hello, i am using micromaxQ3 model.my mobile phone dislay gone.u people gave 1 year warranty,display don't belongs to warranty item?where can ...

dist.urbd

Want;s a gprs subscribtion

Hello, M' SHIV WANT's A GPRS SUBSCRIBTION 2 MY CHINA MOBILE. NUMBER;919870451095

ash_perez01

How to get free brousing

Hello, hi sir sir plz tell me how to get free inter net brousing on airtel my phone model nokia 6030.

ash_perez01

Internet connection through mobile by blue t

Hello, I have a mobile phone of LAVA KKT24 but there is no USB connection, however bluetooth is available. Now I want to surfe Internet on PC through...

lfefil

File sharing on ad hoc wireless network

Hello, Can anyone tell me that how can I share files on an ad hoc wireless network between my laptop and desktop connected to ad hoc wireless network...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Limited or no connectivity

Hello, I have limited or no connectivity on my laptop Toshiba satellite. It was perfectly fine till recently. No I am unable to connect to t...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wap setting

Solved

Hello, i am the loop mobie customer please send me the wapsettings in my Samsung mobile M200 as possible in my phone and my no is 9821963952. P...

ash_perez01

Ip connecting problem

Hello, I am recently installed (counter strike 1.6) online game.I need to play this game with my friends online.so i trying to connect my friends via...

lalitha7

Networking between laptop and desktop pc

Hello, I have a Laptop Toshiba Portege 3500 with built-in Wireless LAN Card, i also have a Desktop Pc 3.2 ghz to which USB Wirelss LAN Card is attac...

aryans14

Inbox opening problem

Hello, i can log in but can't open the inbox . please help me solve this problem

dist.urbd

Pc to laptop

Hello, im tring to get files off my pc to my laptop..how would i do this?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Neep a wep number for lynksis wkpc54g

Hello, I am trying to add a second laptop to my wireless network, however, I have lost the wep number required. Is there any other way i can add th...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall
Results 6351 - 6400 out of a total of 9,930