The discussions

I had reset my modem facing problem in config

Hello I HAD RESET MY MODEM MODEL NO. DNA-A211-I ,I WAS TRYING TO OPEN MY ROUTER CONFIGURATION , BUT WHEN I WAS PUTTING 192.168.1.1 THE PAGE IS NOT ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

How to solve internet sharing problem

Hello, please teel me someone how to share internet connection between to pcs , i m using windows xp 2.............

sharpman

Cannot configure connection to my windows xp

I am unable to add my Windows XP laptop to my already established at home Network. I have the correct workgroup name. However, I attempted to add my l...

sharpman

Connect to printer remotely

Hello, I am looking for a way to connect to my HP All-In-One printer from a remote location over the internet. The printer is connected to my router ...

sharpman

Plse help me about switch

Hello, Hi, i want to play CS in home how can i connect 4 computers n a sever so tht i can contol evrythng frm my sever and i hav a switch at ...

sharpman

Wap setting

Hello, i want the wap setting in my cell phone. my cell model number is w760i pls send me wap setting its urgent so pls send him fast pls sir,,,,,,,...

Engineer Sam

Wireless network connection

Hello, my wireless network connection is not connected but WLAN is on how can i enable wireless network and internet connection?

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Lost internet driver and sound driver

Hello, hi i wonder if you could help me i have lost my internet driver and sound driver how do i get them back i canot access internet t download goo...

fella1960

Signal quality

Hello, i have a prepaid connection (nokia 6600) but i am unable to get good signal ,kindly help me.

afsgun

Pay on the nokia 5800 for wlan internet

Hello, I have just bought the Nokia 5800 on contract. I dont want to pay for the internet on the contract. But i have a wireless router at home so wo...

afsgun

I need free internet connection

Hello, i want to have a free internet connection on my 5310 expressmusic, how can i do that? please help me...tnx

re_mi

Gprs & internet activation

Hello, my mobile is samsung sgh + E250 and my mobile no. is 9870868442 how to activate my gprs & internet activation

gragrand

Bplwap settings

Hello, i have nokia 6233 .i want Bplwap.loopmobile settings for my mobile.Also how to connect mobile net to pc and how to increase internet speed .ho...

gragrand

Err, what?

Hello, Err, what are you talking about? all connections will work with CoD4 and 5, howhever it depends on your network if you lag, if you can't play ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
logic

Wireless connection

Hello, I have a laptop pc in my house win xp. when i open the view wirelerss connection, i can see many connections to connect, But ...

xpcman

I need modem drives for nokia2600c to install

Hello, sir ineed to install moderms of nokia2600c for my accer laptop in order to be able to connect and brouse with it.

Engineer Sam

Problems burning discs

Hello, I'M TERRENCE ,I'M USING WINDOWS VISTA AND EVERY TIME I TRY TO BURN DISCS IT SAYS THE PROGRAM IS NOT RESPONDING AND I'VE TRIED IT SO MANY TIMES...

Engineer Sam

My account disabled

Hello,Hii facebook...My account disaled,please help me for enable my account.thanx u very much

rossdavid

How to search rapidshare

Hello, Just go to [URL="http://fileonfire.com"]rapidshare search[/URL] and type the thing you like to find and in miliseconds you have it :) have f...

gragrand

Vista- livebox connecting faile

Hello, I bought this laptop with Windiws Vista, and when i try to connect my Orange Livebox, It sais that The Livebox refuses to let me in!! My br...

olfo81

Configure my router

Hello, I can not configure my router since I have reinstalled windows I dont want to pay for it I have a WRT54G Can you help me

olfo81

Network controler

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1525 laptop and i had to reinstall my hard drive and os, but now the network controler device and utilities need to be ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
alicia_15

Myspace

Hello, my password wont go to my e-mail at all can someone e-mail my myspace pass word to this : jcrewind@yahoo.com

olfo81

My linksys router will not connect to the

Hello, my linksys router connects to the internet but it says it isn't connected to the internet. I've tried so many times troubleshooting but, it wi...

dawooddoe

For gprs pro

Hello, i have a problem with my mobile gprs i use a airtel services postpaod connection setting of gprs is save but when i go to on link then err...

fea_ture

I want a pc suite for my samsung sgh-x700 .

Hello, I want a free pc suite software for my samsung SGH-X700 mobile to connect my pc. Please give me advise. Natubhai

fea_ture

Driver search

Hello, While connecting DGPS to my acer aspire 5610 labtop it is not detecting the device it is showing a message ethernet controler driver not ins...

dybbody

Complain

Hello, this is hussain from hyderabad, i have contacted the aircell customer care to send me gprs setting on my mobile samsung M600, the customer c...

dybbody

Slow download speed

Hello, i have a tata indicom usb modem wth windows vista os i jst get a download speed of 10-12kbps pls help m out

dybbody

Have network connection but no internet

Hello, My dughter is at uni has internet connection (excuse my terminology) via a blue cable from wall socket to laptop, The network connection is g...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
sangay

Jami.shams

Hello, Frnds.. call me to ask question.9771887804

dybbody

Not able to access internet

Hello, I got new BSNL broadband connection for my Home PC and they gave me UT-300R2U ADSL Modem. Its detecting the IP Address and I am able to pi...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
rajesh

Wireless software

Hello, i need the wireless driver software for my HP dv6000 notebook that I recently installed windows xp i already have installed the hp wireless ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
alberttitto

Can't open yahoo email

Hello, i can't open my yahoo email although the password and user name are correct thanks

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Wap setting

Hello,I WANT TO KNOW WAP SETTING ON MY SONYERICSON W205 ON LOOPMOBILE PLS SEND ME.

closeup22

Vista internet connecting problems

Hello, I just bought a HP loptop with Windows Vista. Our internet connecting is a Livebox, with wireless cinnection and a code. the probmeù is tha...

closeup22

Can't open yahoo id

Hello, i can't open my ID in yahoo the password and adrress is correct

closeup22

Wap setting sutable for computer

Hello, i have nokia n73 mobile with loop mobile sim card. at present i am using inetnet on my mobile but now i want to use the internate on my comput...

closeup22

How to connect

Hello, i have a net connection through a datacard and now i want to change the connection so that i can access the net through my extern...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
Sasuke08

Browsers are not workin...????

Hello, heyyy.......... actually i want to know...if yourr net is working properlyy.... everything is working properly like messengerss,, u torrentss...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
nabzz

Speed conection problem

Hello, I have 2 pc(New and Old) and 1 notebook. When I used Crossed cable to connect my pc (New) to my notebook it can link up to 1Gb/s but only 100M...

dybbody

Gprs setting

Hello, i want gprs setting of loopmobile to my nokia(5130) it;s kind and polite request to you. plz do the needful for me. i'm waiting for your r...

marshal

Server error

Hello, i have a error withcs 1.6 i cant come in servers how do i will sould it

olfo81

Create server in pc

Solved/Closed

Hello, how can play condition zero via internet server ??

olfo81

It wont work

Hello, my counter strike 1.6 used to work but after my dad deleted it i downloaded it again and when i tryed to find sever it said that it cant contra...

olfo81

I need help my belkin modem wont connect

Hello, my belkin wireless router wont connect to the internet, the little light under the world picture isnt on showing it has internet dispite the f...

Mike

Can not get internet connection

Hello, Need Help No internet My HD crashed and and i bought copy of the OS from a local shop. I installed it and put in my key from the side of the...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
Kinamyen

Can't login onto facebook

Hello, Does anyone know what I should do if I don't recieve an email from facebook to reset my password? For 3 weeks now I can not get on and I've do...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
laao715

Network traffick with remote desktop

Hello, Does it affect the network to run remote assistance,if it does what are the probabilities and what would the effect of that on the entire netw...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
Mr Patrick

Please healp me !!!!

Hello, I have a problem with my network computers. The computers have shared folders. Having configured with file sharing, I wanted this computers to...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe
Results 7951 - 8000 out of a total of 9,930