The discussions

Wifi connection through usb into a home netwo

Hello, ok so i have a wireless usb adapter connected directly into my computer to access my neighbors internet, from there i need to know how to mak...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Need some serious help

Hello, i need some serious help from you..The Police Department in a town named abc has been restructured and is shortly opening a new headquarters...

xpcman

Need a user name/password for wireless

Hello, Well I went to go and find my password to my internet connection (typed in 192.168.2.2 which is the correct address) and it says: Authentic...

xpcman

Sharing files over a network

Hello, I am having trouble sharing folders over a network. Both computers have Windows XP Home edition but when I tried to share files over them i...

10 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
Shahid

Aircel gprs setting

Hello, i want to aircel manual gprs setting for e 71 china mobile & bpl gprs manual setting for e71 china mobile

dancedhall

Problem connection

Hello, can you help me..i cannot connect to any aplications and chat

dancedhall

Network connection between two offices

Hello, I wish to setup a network connection between two offices which are physically away from each other in two different buildings. Lets say Buil...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
cuz8190

Myspace goes to google

Hello, i dont know why but everytime i try to go on to myspace.com it send me straight to google. Please help?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
sensei.moore

Gprs satting

Hello, Send me manual wap sitting for my nokia n73

sensei.moore

Can't set up internet

Hello, I recently got a virus on my laptop and i had to delete and re-install windows xp. Everything has been wiped clean from my computer includin...

charlesakay

Internet password issues

Hello, Now I've read a couple ways as how to find my internet password but my problem is a bit different. I changed my password a while ago and of co...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
ritchieblack

Having problem with pc-to-pc connnection on

Hello, pls i'm having a problem on how to configure a wired networking using window vista.(pc-to-pc)

xpcman

How to connect with ethernet

Hello, i have 3 pcs in my house and i also have the DLINK ehernet switch i want to connect these pcs with thw help of that DLINK . I have already usi...

xpcman

Inspiron 530 service name???

Hello, I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 530 desktop computer. I had Charter out to install high speed internet service. About 10 mins after the...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
DeMus

Help find comp name by ip

Hello, please help me find computer address or owner name that has ip: 207.233.48.100 and anther computer having ...

closeup22

Gprs settings

i want gprs setting for my loop mobile having connection with nokia 7610. my loop no. is 9773540319. please do this kindly

closeup22

Net speed

Hello, sir, i m akash i want to have the increase airtel gprs speed pls. give the speed on my airtel gprs connection

closeup22

Free browsing codes

Hello,fellas Using the cheat codes is very fast, simple, and safe. So if u need any of the free browsing cheat for ur phone on zain or mtn, do not he...

closeup22

Software

Hello, can i get a software that we guide me on processes on networking an office,up to termination on switches and router.

closeup22

Unable to connect to internet

Hello, dear sir , I Have recharge 230 bsnl net recharge & MY SET IS NOKIA 7210 SUPERNOVA BUT I CANNOT THE ACCES THE NET SO PLZ HELP ME ABOUT THIS

closeup22

How to increase download?

First I have the plan of 1 GB free download/upload whose download speed was average 186 kbps.I terminated it into download/upload Unlimited plan .Its ...

closeup22

Unable to connect internet

Hello, I,m Lucky From Bhopal actualy i'm using micromax q3 with Idea connection, but unable to get the gprs setting, cust.care people told to go to t...

closeup22

Crossover

Hello, I have two computer and I wanna share the files btwn the through crossover cable or straight cable? Ca you give the Instruction pliz.

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
KATMAI

How to connect another router

I have one linksys router connected to a cable modem in one room sending out a wireless signal. I have another linksys router that I want to have pick...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
KATMAI

How do network 2 computers in the same room

Hello, I am buying a new touchscreen computer with Windows 7. I want to move my present computer to another space in my same room. I have a wireles...

KATMAI

Installing nc for dvd rom

Hello, i am unable to install my network contoller device for dvd-rom what to do???????

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

How to get connection switch to switch

Hello, i want to know that i want to access internet on 24 pc through switch and lan but i don't know how to connect them means i want to run my own ...

closeup22

Wireless driver

Hello, I DONT HAVE WIRELESS DRIVER IN MY HCL NOTEBOOK P3O PDC ITS SERIAL NO IS 7084AX021962

closeup22

Downloding speed problem

Hello, sir am using data one broadband service..my modem is nokia siemens networks...i have a problem of downloading speed..after few minutes my down...

closeup22

Msn dosent work !

Hello, my msn hasent been working i keep trying to sign in and it lets me sign in for like 2 seconds then signs me back out ! what do i doo ? pleasee ...

nomadcrys

Event problem

Hello,im having problem with doing a sale event it lets me make 1 but no 1 comes and i check in the events and never see mine i need help on how to do...

LouisSteph

Please, how do i check my bandwidth?

Hello, Please, how do i check my bandwidth? RASGEORGE

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
showger

Download

Hello, can i downlaod this mozilla in vista and can u also suggest me what should i do speed up internet speed on laptop...

LouisSteph

How to increase my browsing and download speed

Hello, sir iam using nokia 6300 aircel online. so tis modem connect to my pc and browsing is very slow what can i do?

LouisSteph

Dont remember my password

Hello, please help me. i don't want the site or facebook to remember my password. plz

imrankhaan

Reboot router

Hello, My question is when your unplugging or replugging your router and modem,does it make a difference in which order it's done? Which one do you...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Limited or no connectivity with dlink;

Hello, i am working with a dell inspiron 530. used to work great. now, can not assign new ip address. i have uninstalled dline driver and reinsta...

dawooddoe

Mobile office internet problem

Hello,sir i have airtel preepaid conaction and i was activate mobile office 3 days ago and i connect with bluetooth mordan but the problem i s surfin...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
DINESH

Please sent me 10 billlion chip

Hello,

LouisSteph

Pls help me

Hello,pls can u send me cheat for browsing free and faster wit my operamini 4.2 mtn,and also mtn cheats for downloading and browsing with the destop b...

LouisSteph

Ip_address

Hello, please help me sort out this ip changing problem. in command prompt i typed ipconfig and i got my ips. i wanna change it. what command i ha...

iveal

Why that the cross over are not the same colo

Hello, thank you

LouisSteph

How can i share my local area connection

i want to share my local area internet connection without using internet cable.i want to share my loacal area connection to my friend can i do it.and ...

LouisSteph

Insant massage

Hello, when i write aan instant massage dont know how to send it dont see a send bottom how do i send it

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Vista sp2 causing blue screens on ad-hoc?

Greetings! Several friends and I have been running a gaming network in Afghanistan to pass the evenings. We play CoD4, CoD5, and BF2 nearly every ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
joe

Tiscali and ie8

Hello, A newly-purchased laptop has XP Pro plus IE8 and a Netgear wireless router and modem is used to access the Internet. The Tiscali e-mail accou...

dancedhall

Ka09 problem

Hello, i have bought a ka09 and when i phone i am listening clearly the person which i have phoned but the other person is listening me but there is ...

dancedhall

My cam sira ung cd nasira kya ndi ko mapagana

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Connecting two computers, to one printer

Hello, I have a 2000 Xp computer and a 98 windows computer. I want to connect them in a working manner to a switch box so I can manually switch when n...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Pls i ineed mtn freedom configuration

Hello, pls help me out with mtn freedom software and configuration settings, so that i can browse the net using my nokia 3500c. tanx

LouisSteph
Results 6551 - 6600 out of a total of 9,930