The discussions

Shut down or reboot

Hello, I received a refurbished Gateway PC and when I have to reboot or shut down Windows XP Pro, the closing down part works fine. When it comes ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
aure.lia48

How connect dail up connection in xp

Hello, sir i don't know how to connect the dial up connection in windowsxp pc please tell me how to install it

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
michiga

Browser error

Hello, well i have a facing a rare problem and its started today itself.im not able to use google chrome it was working fine till yesterday.im just...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
liverpoolfc4ever

Unable to connect to wifi

Hello, I have reinstalled my machine from vista to XP (SP2). After reinstalling all drivers (except one I cannot find, audio bus), I can only conn...

5 replies Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
jmp59

Help i need to know how 2 browse

Hello, pls i need to know how 2 browse 4 free with my laptop...........using my fone to get connected............as in i dont want to pay for interne...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
kemich1

Linksys router with adsl modem

Hello, I have a TATA Indicom Modem with Lan IP - 192.168.1.254 and the internet is a STATIC IP connection.I also have Linksys RVS4000 Router.In thi...

todotoo

Assignment

Hello, Sir I have assignment to crate a LAN between house and home which is located in oposite to each other so will you please guide me how will ...

shiban

I have a problem to install driver netowrk

Hello, i have problem to download driver lan plz help me the integreted network device broadcom but not have series to download

freak3443

Cant login 2 my space

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Protecting my router

Hello, When i connect to the internet my linksys connectivity shows as unsecured. Could you kindly tell me how to secure it. Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2009 by
wizzy

Laptops

Solved

Hello, i would like to set my laptop to my desk computer tower so that i can use the hard wear and hard drive on my laptop many thanks.

takeadvice1221

Step1

Hello, Can you tell me the steps to create a network in details?

satelitepro

Wifi issue between xp pro and vista home sys

I have connected two laptops thru wifi(peer to peer), but i am not able to access any files or share internet. Both systems are in same work group ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
Shin

I need some help with xboxlive

Hello, everything works except it isnt updating plz help

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
rabie

Bsnl dsl modem config

Hello, Can anybody tell me how to configure MROTek Prestige 600 series modem for BSNL DSL line.

Sudev

D-link wireless router issues

Hello, I'm pretty new to this whole "setting stuff up" thing. I got a wireless D-Link router .. it's connected to my desktop computer (windows xp)...

pete

Cant connect to internet

ok,,, i'm really new to this and banging my head on the table, please excuse my lack of technical terms,, i have a old packard bell easynote and its w...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
technophobic

Face book problems

Hello, my computer will not go to the facebook home page it was about an hour ago and no nothing any suggestions

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
wkendhacker

Troubleshoot

Hello, My msn password is hacked, and my facebook password also pleace tell me what to do?

pathanzwin

Why can not log in then?

Hello, Myspacec log off after I could not even log in!!!! This issue I am very confused please help me by Kathy

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
Kathy

Phone connections to france

Hello, I have been trying to get into contact with my brother, who's in bordeaux (france), since 2 weeks but can't get through his phone. is there...

Masood

No button on linksys wireless router

Hello, I have a Linksys wireless router connected to my hope desktop PC. I am now attempting to install a USB adapter to my laptop so I can use the...

brijeshpon

Net not working

Hello, my net is not working on my laptop but working fine on my pc....when i try to plug in the ethernet cable it asks to install drivers......when ...

mikey.mk3

I cant share internet using crossover

Hello, i can't share internet connetion using crossover connetion

unik1

I didnt get a usb cable with my phone

Hello, i didnt seem to get a usb cable with my lg viewty the only thing i got was the phone and the charger i dotn understand how i am supposed to se...

pensium

I want to send emails and dont have a box

Hello, I need help i want to send mails and i dont have a box neither do i have a cpanel os mailer and i have a lot of bad mails i need someone to pl...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
Eva Blazin

Hp pavilian dv9000 wireless lan network contr

Ok i got a Hp laptop and my drive is fryd so i went got i new one and insead of putting vista on it i went and put XP ( xp = good vista= v-not good)...

4 replies Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
hussi

Help me out please as soon as possible

Hello, i bought kaspersky internet security 2009 i can install it , but cannot active or open main window for kaspersky sky antivirus its like only k...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
jivehard

Network

RAM RAM One is server 2003, another vista and xp all connected with a hub and necessary cables. I am not sure of whether to use domain or workgrou...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
rabeel

Networking

Hello, sir my name is raju form vizag i want not working solusation and tips how solve it pls send me ans my mail id

rabeel

How to be networker

Hello, sir frist of all I would like to say thaxnkyou.i need from you or from the forum as whole i want to be network admimistr so pleas gives de...

rabeel

Networking

Hello, WHICH DEVICES ARE WHEN ONE NETWORK IN A BUILDING SECOND IS ANOTHER BUILDING

rabeel

Transfer photos from memory stick to facebook

Hello, cannot transfer photos from my memory stick into facebook Have tested the stick and it has all the photos stored but I want to put some of the...

chris

Wireless does not work

Hello, ihave a compac windows vista laptop, and my wirless is playing up, itworks sometimes then without warning it turns off, i can still use the in...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
fghsfh

Pictures and step by step

Hello, I need step by step instru. on how to hook up a router. It came with a manuel, but its very hard to understand. If you could send me step by s...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2009 by
green girl

Useful tip to accss your folder faster

Hello, Dear fellows i hope you all are fine. I want to share something with you. That most of us make folders in our computer directories and after s...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2009 by
prerna

Connecting router to a switch and lan

Hello, Morning, I have a wireless broadband router linksys 2.4ghz. I connect a switch to the router and i connect a hub to the switch. The hub is pl...

asustop

Duplicated mail

Hello, i had trouble in sending the mail.when i send only one mail to any yahoo mail id that person got two mail instead of receive one mail.they r...

Anelly

How to give internet connection to two pc's

Hello, hi this is sushant...I have Dlink adsl 2+ Router, Dlink switch and Bsnl broadband.... How can i give internet connection to two pc's with the...

3 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
sushant

Connect two computers to a laptop wireless

Hello, my dad wants me to connect to computers to is laptop wireless. how do i do that

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
xpcman

How do i connect 2 computer in home network

Hello, dear all, i would like to connect 2 computer in home network and one computer have OS is window XP another one is Laptop OS vistha edition, i...

xpcman

How can i connect 2 computers wit an rj45 cab

Hello,

xpcman

No internet after instaling wireless router

Hello, I installed an Airlink 101 router and adapter. and lost my hard wired INTERNET (local network) and have not been able to setup the wireless. ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
C

Hacker

Hello, Someone obviously has my password to my hotmail email address I need to trace exactly where an email came from. I have the host and the ip ...

now11

Wireless connection between laptop and pc

Hello, I have a PC - (Windows XP) and a laptop (Windows XP). My PC is connected to the internet through a modem and a Netgear wireless router. I...

Tann3r

Virus?

Hello, Guys i just wanted to know if you can like get a virus into a network blue wire also known as a lan wire! Also does anyone know how to scan a ...

wifipen

Connect internet on laptop using cellphone

Hello, i am having lenovo laptop with windows XP as operating system and Nokia5310 cellphone. how can i use internet on my laptop using my cellpho...

chencs3

Cant set up wireless

Hello, i have recently had new hard drive on my pc ,so now i have to set up the wireless connection again, i have lost the installation cd for my mod...

chencs3

How can i use my phone as a moderm on my pc?

Closed

Hello, Im Sovon.... How can i use my philips 960 phone as a moderm on my pc???

kathcat

Router problems

Hello, ok i bought a nexxt solutions wireless routrr yesterday i have a normal router home from the phone company but wheni connect the phone company...

cm420
Results 8851 - 8900 out of a total of 9,931