The discussions

Internet mobile though computer bluethooth

Hello, all i have nokia n72 i have internet connection in my computer and want use that connection in my mobile through bluetooh can it...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
nomadcrys

Router is not working

Hello, MY ROUTER IS NOT WORKING WE ARE USING LAPTOP . IN LAPTOP NET IS CONNECTED IS COMING BUT NETPAGE IS NOT COMING

rossdavid

Lan connection

Hello, how can i connect my vista laptop to xp pc using lan wire. although i tried to make ip address different and workgroup same on both yet i can...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
dawooddoe

How to get the face book account back

Hello, i opened my face book account in last week. it was working well untill yesterday. after clearing all my browsing history it can not open.

realiser

20 lans 2 hubs

Hello, How much wiring will i need to connection to 2 Hubs

realiser

Emergency 911 (or e-911) services for voip

Hi Buddies, All Internet Phone http://www.axvoice.com services providers are supposed to be setup so that they support 911 (or E-911) services i...

dancedhall

Network printer problem

Hello, i have a network printer i xp i want to connect with vista than so a message is that windows can not connect to the printer the printer drive...

dancedhall

Vista and dhcp on a mltilayer switch

Hello, my vista pc will not recieve dhcp from my cisco multilayer switch.

dancedhall

I can't connect to wifi

Closed

Hello, I can't connect to my Netgear WiFi router. I typed in the correct WEP key but it just doesn't connect for some reason.

Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

How do i hide my id for dial-up connection

Hello, i really have a high rate charge on my dail-up connection which has become unbearable for me these day, is there any other way i can hide my...

realiser

Cell phone 3g modem internet times out

Hello, When ever I download anything with flashget, firefox or bitcomet it downloads then after a while it gets slower and slower and then it stops a...

realiser

Bsnl broadband connection problem

Hello, I got new BSNL broadband connection for my Home PC and they gave me UT-300R2U Modem. Then i create a network connection through new connecti...

realiser

Office computer networking problem

Hello, Dear Sir i am facing problem that i can access anyone in the office from networking but nobody can access me. No one can see my compu...

realiser

Connect 2 laptops to play game

Hello, i have two laptops , i'ld to connect these two laptops so i can play LAN game , how to connect it without using any cable? , and currently i'm...

realiser

Broadband sharing

Hello, sir, i have a broad band connection which i want to share with other computer.. i have a 8 port switch.. connection is like this.. modem to...

realiser

Can u plz find me this id

Hello, helloo my msn n facebook add have me hacked... soo can u plz find that both .. n relpy me to gothicgal-89@live.com... n my hacked msn id is u...

realiser

Gprs/wap settings.

Hello, I m using prepaid card of loop mobile,i need gprs/wap settings for nokia mobile 6270 & Nokia 3230... REPLY as soon as possible...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
saani

Connecting two laptops using wireless router

Hello, I am having two laptops and connected to wireless router linksys for internet connection. I am wondering whether it's possible to connect bot...

realiser

Missing lan

Hello, I did a repair on my DELL latitude d620 laptop and after the repair the LAN ICON disappeared from my network places and short cut. I realised t...

realiser

Wireless driver

Hello, when i install wireless driver in my dell vostro A840 with xp operating system error occurs that "no compitable hardware found".

realiser

Calling a computer from mobile

Hello, i wanna know, is there any possibility of calling an computer from mobile? If so, what interface we have to use? Actually, i am doing a project...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
Uday kumar

Linksys router problem

Hello, I had my router set up and all worked well. I recently was traveling and hooked up to the Internet at the hotel. when I got back from my t...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
dawooddoe

Net on mob

Hello, i want connect internet on my Korean mob through GPRS.

iveal

Advice or help

Hello, anybody can help me about my problem to my laptop i have a asus brand laptop windows 96 (os) now coudn't connet to the internet pls.!!!!!!!...

iveal

Dell inspiron 1525 drops internet connection

Hello, I have an inspiron 1525 and lately it drops the internet connection every 5 or ten minutes. It is connected thru a wireless network and the o...

jmcc

Router

Hello, I have a Wrt54g Router wireless I have it programed to work Sunday to Thursday 7am to 11pm on Friday and Saturday I want it to work 7am to 1a...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Help with netgear wireless router

Hello, I recently bought a netgear wireless router. I have a dell desktop and a dell laptop that I would like to connect to this router. I also...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Flashing?

Hello, how do u flash ur xbox, what dose it do

sharpman

Reset router name

Hello, When I first setup my router I left the device name as linksys and now I am having problems identifying it because there are several people ...

sharpman

Want internet seeting

Hello, I WANT INTERNET SEETING FOR SONY ERICSSON W205

closeup22

Kan u help me

Hello, i was wonderin kan u help me with my myspace email and password i kant get in

closeup22

Visit- www.jitenok.wetpaint.com

Hello, VISIT- WWW.JITENOK.WETPAINT.COM visit this site for any problem

dancedhall

Sony psp internet settings

Hello, i hav a bsnl broadband wifi internet connection which i want use in the sony PSP. I dont know how to set the settings in the sony PSP can u pl...

dybbody

My password is not working

Hello, my yahoo password is not working.while online password setiing it says to cantact costumer service i have done thats all but they sa...

dybbody

Gprs setting

Hello, i have lg kp500[cookie] i want gprs setting of my mobile..i contact my customer care but my problem is not solve.please send me mail of setti...

dybbody

Ip adreess

Hello, i have problem to blothoth device is connect to comp but i can't sarfing internet to my pc to airtel mobile office so pls give me a ip ad...

closeup22

I can only print wireless to 1 of 2 printersm

Hello, I have 2 printers connected to my desktop, I can only print from my wireless laptop through 1 printer, now I replaced that printer and no long...

closeup22

Please i want u to help me change my ip to us

Hello,there...how are you all doing..please i need your help guys....i want to change my ip to usa ip...enlighten me how to do this.

dybbody

Internet

Hello, I have SAMSUNG SGH-I450 mobile and BSNL connection with net card. And want to connect internet to my PC from bluetooth. I also want to know di...

dybbody

Aircel gprs

Hello, Please tell me what should i enter in the "Acess Point" while activating the Aircel GPRS..Snd an email to soumya.chakraborty6@gmail.com

dybbody

Linksys router trouble

Hello, I've been having a bit of trouble lately. When i put the 192.168.1.1 into the address bar, it just gives me a blank page. No prompt for login ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Network problem

Hello, I have a windows xp laptop.last month i reinstalled my computer after my wireless network is not working. now i used an ethernet cable . how ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
Homecomp

Cant connect xbox live through my pcs wireles

Hello, i have a problem where i cannot connect my xbox live through my pcs wireless i have Last XP V22.0.2009, when i go to the local area connect...

laxplayer973

Downloading game

Hello, i have a china mobile model no A968. how to download game int to this

hameed feroz

Limited connectivity or say local only

Hello, Am using a Hp laptop with Windows Vista SP2, my problem is with my cable internet connectivity, whenever i switch on my laptop it takes time...

sharpman

If its not sharing how to trobsho that proble

Hel

sharpman

Wireless not working

Hello, My wireless connection is not working, My laptop is a compaq pasario c700 and I recently tried to change my windows from XP to Vista, since th...

sharpman

Can i conect my j700i to my wireles 80211g

Hello, I want to no if i can connect my Samsung J700i to my 80211g Wireless Internet can u guys please help me.

dancedhall

My face accout has been disable

Hello, My facebook has been disable.please u solves this problem imedeatly.

dancedhall

Xbox live

Hello, How to connect to xbox live, i'm new to it, please help ?

dancedhall
Results 7501 - 7550 out of a total of 9,928