The discussions

Can's send message

Hello, I am facing problem for my facebook almost 1 month already i can not send a message to my friends INBOX also is not working when I click INB...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
mysticdreams

How can i browse with my phone

Closed

Hello,pls send config.for me on how to browse with my phone

9 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
Vicco

Wifi

Hello, I have taken bsnl broadband connection from landline and browse from laptop, I want to browse without using the cables to laptop and landline ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Mtn browser settings

Hello, i need mtn browser settings for samsung SGH-Z140V

dancedhall

Mobile phone

Hello,how can i go browser on my phone.cuz i want my phone to be on mobile phone everytime im gonna sign out on yahoomessenger.

dancedhall

Wireless connection in bsnl broadband

Hello, I have a bsnl broadband connection, I connect it to my laptop using cable connected to land line phone wire, I want to browse without connec...

dancedhall

Increase connection and download speeds

Solved

Hello, I just tested my connection and download speeds and they are functioning at 2% of what they should be. I have a cable modem with windows vista...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
manna

Forgetting password

Hello, I have purchased a TP-Link Router (TL-WR340G), I have forgotten the password which I had given to it. and the password was: salamnetcafe11. H...

xpcman

Linksys router to modem - wrong plug

Hello, I would like to link my new Linksys wireless router (WRT54G2) to the modem, but the plug on the fixed cable from the modem does not correspo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Configuring internet

Hello, i have 2 broadband connections one assigned on Huwavai's ADSL router the other on Dlink DIR 300. how can i bring these 2 to a single network.

dawooddoe

Not able to ping

Hello, I have 4 pc connected to same router but one of them not pinging with the router,& there is no problem with the cable.plz suggest me what i ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
pravesh

I need the latest opera 4.2 code for my n70

Hello,

LouisSteph

Ping problem

Hello, some body saya it is virus problem .is it correct ? if it correct how i can solve it easyly . but my company has kaspersky anti virus and nort...

LouisSteph

I need an ip to poste on kijiji.com

Hello, please i am a pet breeder seeking for an ip to use in posting in the united states of america.

iveal

Isa security have you heard

Hello, hey i just wanna ask if there is a way to bust a ISA firewall...tnx..

iveal

Problem in networking sharing

Hello, my pcs are connected with each other through peer to peer networking, i have installed a local printer with one pc, then i have connected th...

RiverFox

I can't dowload the latest version of msn

Hello, I can't download the lastest version of msn

RiverFox

Protect profile from other's reporting ??

Hello, i've created a group in facebook. someone don't like it. so, as i'm the creator of that group, they are trying to disable my facebook profile ...

LouisSteph

Cannot connect to my linksys router wireless

Hello, I have a linksys and its connected to my pc and my modem so my internet works fine. But I recently got an ipod that I want to connect wireless...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Reconfig router with cble modem (mac 10.4.11)

Solved

Hello, I've replaced my cable modem (Motorola SB5101-same model as old) but the router (DLink 604) does recognize it. Modem is fine and I can conn...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
CC

Gprs setting

Hello, I just shifted to Dus ka India Gang. i need gprs setting for SONY ERICSSON C510.

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
jenifer

Ip address

Hello, i play xbox live at my house all the time. i have it hard wired and it works. but when i go to my dads house and try to do the same thing it w...

rossdavid

Internet not displaying webpage

Hello, On my task bar indicator from the bottom right internet shows i am 100% connected but webpage can not be displayed. I can browse, internet is ...

closeup22

Connecting inernet modem to d-link wireless r

Hello, I have a D-link DI-624 router and has cable type for connections but my internet modem has a USB cable for connection.How do i connect the two...

closeup22

Delete an account

Hello,i have two facebook accounts namely,Mercy Wangari Nyoro and Mercy Nyoro and i want to delete Mercy Wangari Nyoro because i forgot the sign up ad...

iveal

Ip address change

Hi friends, is there any way to change your ip address, is it possible or is it just a myth?

LouisSteph

Internate connection

Hello, i have motorola w270 mobile. i want to connect gprs internet with pc xp/vista operating system. pls inform me how to connect it.

iveal

Computer cmos setting

Cmos bermasalah kala menghidupkan? Atur set cmos ,tgl dan ganti baterai

LouisSteph

I need help, someone changed my login email

Hello, anybody? what can i do ? anything? some one changed my lo

LouisSteph

Myspace account

Hello, I was just wondering if myspace allows you to change a band account back to a normal account. A long time ago I had changed it and I dont know...

iveal

Physics book

hi frnds im muskaan from hyd..im ECE 1st year student.....plz help me i want to download free physics book by:pilani swamy...plz kindly suggest me th...

iveal

Wireless internet

Hello, I just want to know if it is possible: I have my laptop,and my home computer. My home computer is connected to a modem(not router) and I w...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Computer asking password

Hello, whenver i switch on my computer,it shows an icon asking for a password.previously there was no problem like this. it just refuses to open with...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
Kamille

Wireless driver problem.

Hello, i have an Acer Aspire 3680 with Windows XP SP3, and i just reformatted my laptop. All the drivers worked except for the wireless driver. I'm n...

dancedhall

Connecting desktop to desktop

Hello, I want to connect one desktop to another desktop, my question is do my router and usb adapter need to be the same brand .

dawooddoe

Wifi to computers

Hello, Im going to put wifi in my room and I was just wondering if my main computer can get acess to the other computer towers without the towers be...

dancedhall

Micromax q3 gprs setting for pc

Hello, Can anyone help me for setting Aircel gprs services in My PC using handset Micromax Q3. you can also contact me through prashantjmt@gmail.co...

dancedhall

Can not connet to internet

Hello, what will be the solution if a computer is connected to an unidentify network?

dancedhall

Internet problem

Hello, i have samsung sgh-j700i model . I have problem in connecting internet to pc by aircel sim. But i connect internet by airtel sim. In pcsuit th...

LouisSteph

What is .net

Hello, friend's may i know .NET applicatons?&what is .NET.

LouisSteph

I make free calls from internet to mobails

Hello,I make free calls from internet to mobails plese tel me

iveal

Pc suite

Hello, send me pc suite of telsda t5928.

iveal

No highspeed internet service in my area

Hello, We moved and now we live in an area where we can't get high speed internet at all and we play games on line. What can we do to continue to pla...

iveal

File sharing error

Hello, I have a doubt..I am using more then 25pc's but all r in work group mode so when i try to share the folder it will directly open the shared ...

drors

Can't see wireless networks

Hello, I have an HP dv9420ca laptop. I have it dual booting with both vista and xp. The problem I'm having is in xp. For some reason a balloon will p...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
tbiss068

Find out something?

Hello, is there any way to find out the day & time of your last logged on to your yahoo account? or to find out of others last day,logging in to thei...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

My facebook acuount is disable please enable

Hello, i am alda from albania my facebook caount is disable? can yuo tell me why? please open my facebook acount. help me

closeup22

Hello sir

Hello, i want to access my mobile from pc through internet ? plz tell me . mobile n70

closeup22

My downloading speed

Hello, Sir, My downloading speed of Hawai(wireless USB) is too slow (3Kbps-5Kbps) and it's not enough. So I reguest you to tell me the soluti...

closeup22

Remote desktop xp media to vista business

Hello, I need to use my workstation at work from my laptop. My workstation has Vista Business O/S and my laptop runs XP Media Center O/S. I think...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe
Results 6901 - 6950 out of a total of 9,930