The discussions

Generic host cause a problem

Hello, I am using a dail-up-Connection, whenever i connect to internet after sometime a window appears saying that Generic Host cause a problem we ha...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
suff954

Ethernet networking with power output

Ethernet has been applied on many outdoor environments, such as IP camera surveillance, factory control or data transmission, broadband last mile acce...

suff954

How to open orkut id without password

Solved

Hello, actually i changed my password from my profile settings and now im not able to open it so please tell me that how can i open my id without pa...

suff954

Internet speed

Sir i m using the wireless internet connection. on starting it shows speed of 230 kbs/sec. and its dowloading speed is only 5 kbs/sec or 8 kbs/secand ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
kings

Gprs setting

Hello, i am anand customer of bpl mobile . i want internet connection so please send me setting about internet.

suff954

My ethernet controller is missing

okay i have a sony vaio laptop (vista) that i recently downloaded windows XP on it and the internet doesnt it work i went to device manager and it say...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Problem connecting to the internet

Hello everyone, Look my computer is wierd first of all it won't let me browse online it shows that i have a great internet connection from my route...

sharpman

Settings for chinese gprs phone

Closed

Hello, am abbey 4rm IbaDAN I HAve a problem for settings gprs on my chinese phone pls help me out. my chinese phone is Venus S 1000.I will be very gl...

closeup22

My network ceter will not come up

Hello, i was on my notebook one day and my network center would not work

closeup22

Can hotmail id be trace by the help of postal

Hello, I need to trace a Hotmail id with the help of Address, Name and postal Code for free... its a canadian Id.. can somebody tell me the same...

moneymaker1

Wap setting

Hello, i am using samsung sgh e490 please send me wap setting

moneymaker1

Help me pls

Hello, Im using BSNL 500 Plan thru ADSL 2+ ROUTER, i am able to connect to internet from my office, i want to connect it in my home in the nights...

moneymaker1

Add another computer with linksys router

Hello, dont know how to add another computer to my wireless linksys router

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
kc09

Pop3 and smtp for yahoo.ca

Hello, Hi Sir, thank you for the information, but it doesn't work. If the incoming is: POP3 and the smtp is: smtp.mail.yahoo.ca What is the SSL...

aquarelle

Internet problem connecting to nother network

Hello, my name is sang I recently stumbled upon an issue. Before this all happen, streaming videos, playing online games were perfectly fine, and whe...

Chaneezy

I need sound driver for hp pavilion dv2701 tu

Hello, I need sound driver that will work on XP. my laptop is Hp pavilion dv2701 tu. plz help me if u know any site.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Unsecured wireless networks not showing up

Hello, I recently purchased a acer aspire one aod250 netbook for my girlfriend. I know there are unsecured wireless networks in range in a couple di...

olfo81

Why i can't connect two pc.

Hello, i want to connect two pc with crossover cable. I have two pc with windows XP both have network card installed. I have crimped crossover cable ...

olfo81

Bsnl broadband to laptop

Hello, sir,this is kalyan.i'ld like 2 know whether BSNl Broadband can be used for laptops or not... My doubt is that for bsnl broadban...

pratikmehta

Settings

Hello,

iveal

Pc won't detect internet

Hello, I reinstalled my computer, and now it won't connect to any connection, it says it can't find a certificate to connect to the internet, please ...

pcsces

Connecing to my orange router

how do i connect 2 my livebox if i dont no my password for it i av tried everyfin even looking for the password on the bottom of the livebox , plz hel...

pcsces

Unable to connect to a pc

Hello, i have a m8800 phone ,my pc has pc studio installed but when i try to connect my phone pc studio cannot find it any suggestions on how to ac...

pcsces

Disabled facebook

Hello, I am very sorry for posting to many links on my wall and adding to many friends and would like to get my facebook account back please !! ...

pcsces

Dna-a211-i modem wifi error

Hello, I have Acer vista laptop I have not been able to get on the Internet. i have BSNL DNA-A211-I modem. Through RJ45 ethernet cable internet conn...

pcsces

Not having requires speed

Hello, i am using UTSTARCOM WA3002G4 modem (2mbps) from bsnl i am downloading at the rate at only 30kpbs only at utorrent but having required seeds....

pcsces

8 computers lan for printer

Hello, I have 8 computer in different model, and 1 HP network printer. I want to connect directly to printer for printing. How can i do that ?

pcsces

Micro max

Hello, I WANT TO SETTING OF MOBILE OFFICE IN AIRTEL GPRS CONNECTION

realiser

How do browse with freedom using mtn3g

Hello, how do browse with freedom using mtn3g you can reach me on txt my mobile number is +2348034447306

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
uyi

Connecting internet and wifi printer

Hello, i have a belkin wireless g router which i had connected to my pc via cable for internet and it has been working fine. i recently bought a lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

How to control speed other computer?

Hello, I have broad band connection.i connted the 4 pc through hub....i want control net speed through 1 pc but the condition is that when...

sharpman

Unable to connect beyond ie8

Hello, I've had this problem for a couple of months now and tried to deal with failing at removing it, but a recent move to an apartment with poor wi-...

sharpman

My anccount addres is disable

Hello, i am enejd saliaj and my anccount is disable

neka

Something wrong with my gmail

Hello, Since the past few days im having trouble logging into my gmail account ....It says invalid username or password...........Now the oth...

divya21

Wireless pc sunc for e71

Hello, Nino, when you get the driver for the E71 would you send it to me to ?? Cheers !!!! Joe1

onea97

Filesharing

Hello, Anyone help my networks filesharing is not working...

onea97

I deleted my speakers

Hello, i deleted my speakers to the recycle bin and then i deleted them out of the recycle bin how do i get then reinstalled ?

afsgun

Network

Hello, I need a small step by step way to connect my laptop and PC using a network cable to share internet. I can share files but never can access ...

nick

Increasing downlading speed

Hello, i am using tata indicom brodband connection my suffreing speed is 256kbps. but i m not satisfies with the downloading speed... plz advise me f...

afsgun

Filtering problem

Hello, Face book is filtered in our side & i can't login to it . Is it possible to give any filter broker ?

Taha

Urgent, please help me now

Hello, in my control panel dont have bluetooth devices. how can i get it?

afsgun

Router not working

Hello, i got a new internet connection nd when i connected it to my router it does not work....using it directly is working.......if i repair it at t...

salar

Lights router turns on and then turns off

Hello, my router problem the internet light turns on and then turns off I have done every thing thats required and when I restart my modem inte...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
bashoo

Wifi connection

Hello, my laptop connected to wireless internet. but unable to open web page. when ever open explorer cannot asses i am using Acer Laptop with vist...

dawooddoe

What could be done to these computers?

Hello, What happens when a computer that is locally connected can send packet data but cannot receive? i have four computers that are locally conn...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Internet switch not working, help

Hello, I have a Gateway M-6750 laptop and my Internet wireless switch is not working properly. Its on the "ON" position and it doesnt have any signal ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
giz

Connection of two or more laptops using lan

Hello, i have 4 laptops in my home n we have bsnl broadband connection. We have iball baton switch n lan cable too. But we r not able to connect d l...

re_mi

Web and telephone call

Solved

Hello, I just want to know if is possible to use internet connection and make telephone call with and how to do it, Thanks, for helping trainee in I...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
mak13

Der riese

Hello, y does der riese take so long to play online

re_mi

Pc 2 pc gaming

Hello, how can I play local area networking multiplayer gaming without internet connection any body know pls mail me

re_mi
Results 7601 - 7650 out of a total of 9,930