The discussions

Wireless internet sharing

Hello, I just bought an Asus laptop about a week ago. It has wireless capabilities but when i try to connect to my home network, it will connect and s...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
Jeffro D

Wireless internet

Hello, I have a desktop PC with win xp as operating system and a broadband connection with smartAX MT882 modem.There is no wireless connection for th...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
rossdavid

To connect laptop without modem to ethernet p

Hello, I am using brodband cable internet through ethenet port to desktop.I want to use same internet connection to laptop Packard Bell without modem...

iveal

Smasong star wifi

Hello, i'm trying to use wifi in my phone but it always give no response from AP can you help me to solve that problem

iveal

Give me ip add

Hello, could give me the ip add of tiger_7887@yahoo.com

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
Asten M

Email id

Hello,how can I know my new email id given from bsnl to me? I have started my bsnl broadband connection a week ago.

iveal

Kool

well thanks for the utorrent and DAP thing they worked! :D now its like...30-80kb.. my internet used to be 6-22kb.. real slow

iveal

Hack?

hi evry1,,, would any1 in the site would b kind enough to tell me how to hack fb accounts???plzzz

iveal

Login problem

Hello, I am not able to login in Facebook. It says "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again wit...

iveal

Linksys modem

Hello, how can control download speed to each computer from a linksys wag 200 adsl modem

iveal

Free wap/gprs

Friend how to get free wap or gprs. If u know anything plz tell.

iveal

Windows live messenger

Hello, windows live messenger is connecting with other accounts on my pc,but wont let me connect to mine,can any one help

kowshik

Gprs setting

Hello, i want gprs setting for my nokia 6233

3 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
kowshik

Ethernet conection

Hello,How do I get a Direct Connection and or Lan Connection on desktop

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Wireless connection problems

Hello, I am aloud to and have been able to in the past connect to my works wireless internet. Each day I have to change the IP address to the one th...

closeup22

It would be easier to, the community to assis

Hello, hello can you help me. my facebook acount is blocked . can you open it.

closeup22

Wirelless conection failed

Hello, i have a HP laptop,butt i cant conect with my wireless,ive checked the hardwer and ive checked all the rest butt i cant conect any way,sometim...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
endiabrado

Help!!

sup guys!! well my popa gave me his old toshbia laptop and he had it wireless and i cant we have three computers at our house 2 laptops all connected ...

closeup22

Online shopping

Hello, how a client should pay their product amount in online shopping...???

dybbody

Bsnl and lg kp500

Hello, i am get ting the same Problem has anyone got the solution. Pls mail me at Nitin123go@gmail.coM

dybbody

Dsl netwoki

Hello, Im a student and i've been gaven an assignment on dsl netwok.My task is to find out which dsl is best to use on a Lan network connecting 5 com...

dybbody

Gprs connection for loop mobile

Hello, please tell me about gprs setting for my samsung star-GT-S5233A, MY mobile no is 9773766505

dybbody

Wap gprs

Hello, this is regarding wap gprs setting s downloading is accessible in my device wat is the problem i'm using bsnl sim in this fone. rgds

dybbody

Laptop cant find network

Hello, my new computer is a gateway and im trying to connet to a network and i just cant because it says "microsoft cannot find any networks " and ev...

dybbody

How to connect phone internet to computer

Hello, I want to connect phone internet to computer. How do I connect?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
sweety$pie

Xp / vista network

Hello, Here's the problem. I have a desktop running XP SP3, which has a wireless router connected via ethernet cable. I'm looking to find out how...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
APPLE

Cannot access internet

Hello, I need help with my pc. I uninstalled zonealarm, adware, avg and norton coporate edition on my computer before installing Norton 360 on my ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
ignacioh

Date my account was opened

Hello, Please tell me when my account was opened. Please include date/month.

mysticdreams

"windows cannoit find http etc".

Hello, Have lost the net/email. When try to go on line message is "Windows cannot find http" etc. Router is four place, two other machines on it work...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
Chuck

Logging onto facebook

Hello, I have followed all the instructions about changing the DNS with OpenDNSDashboard and it hasn't worked for me

closeup22

Need cd

Hello, i need the set up cd for A WRT54GS / version 2.0 linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router. Do you know where I can get another cd or how I can do...

closeup22

Bsnl broad band connection problem

Hello, we have bsnl broad connection for my home pc.my browser is mozilla.when i start browsing it is disconnected with in 10 min.i am unable to...

dancedhall

Scanner dont communicate with mac osx

Hello, I bought a new printer/scanner/CDprinter - Pixma MP630, I have a Mac Os X leopard snow system, the scanner don't communicant with my Mac I try...

dancedhall

Can not connect with pc--error-678

Hello, I have a HP Lap Top.When I try to connect to Internet error 678 comes up.What is wrong?

dancedhall

Gprs settings

Hello, hi im using a loop mobile card dus ka gang offer i wanted d gprs settings

dancedhall

Downloding thing is missing

Hello, I'm dowloading file from the internet, the process is looking good but after finish the file is gone. What is actually happened? is this becau...

LouisSteph

How to install wifi driver on dell laptop

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1420 laptop. the wifi is not working on my laptop, though bluetooth is. I have tried to install driver from dell site. si...

LouisSteph

Wifi: unable to connect to wrt54gl via usb

Hello, I have a Linksys WRT54GL (FW: v4.30.11, Aug. 7, 2007) and I was able to connect to Linksys router via WiFi from laptops and smartphone. I am...

LouisSteph

Bt homehub has made my laptop in safe mode

Hello, Please can somebody help me! I originally had a BT Homehub installed by the ethernet cable on my downstairs computer and ran my laptop upsta...

LouisSteph

Internet speed incremeant

Hello, I'm using the bsnl broadband connection with a speed of 256 kbps but its not downloading at the particular speed. But in some website...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Wi-fi

I'm having problems with my Wi-Fi on my laptop. All the blue lights on the top indicates that it is on, but there is an orange light by the picture an...

kioskea111

Facebook

Hello, SAME HERE WILL NOT LET ME ACCESS ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK. CANT EVEN GET THE CONTACT DETAILS TO SEE WHATS GOING ON

dancedhall

I want to browse with my blackberry 8100

Hello, pls help with my title

dancedhall

Internet shareing

Hello, i m prashant .. i want to share internet in 2 pc using bluetooth because i hav not wi-fi router.. i have a lan connection in 1 st pc and i w...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Freedom browser

Hello, please how can i get the freedom browser on my pc. I have a nokia pc suite on my system already. Thanks

dybbody

Configure 2 ip

Hello, I got two ip Ex 124.9.0.1 and other one Ex 203.189.173.1 I want to know how to configure 2 ip can know each other because i user 124.9.0.1...

dybbody

How to get the free gprs

Hello, How did i know the free proxy address of my network?? or other trick to get it???

dybbody

Reason 4 torrent

Hello, big question Ive just downloaded reason 4 and just extracted it. it comes up as a CD and loads up my nero when I go to open it how do I open an...

dybbody

Help needed: regarding netgear router

Hello, Bit of a tricky one, for months I tried to set my PS3 up for online play, after many months of disappointment my friend realised it was becaus...

Confused.com

Hello, how did i know the free proxy address

Hello, Hello, How did i know the free proxy address of my network?? or other trick to get it??? To software????

closeup22
Results 7301 - 7350 out of a total of 9,930