The discussions

Share a printer in different gateway

Hello, I want to share a printer installed in a different gateway. Pl help. Thanks Sarath

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Spice gprs setting of micromax q3

Hello, i am not able to connect to gprs pls help me

closeup22

I have a dell gx150 no lan connection

Hello,i have a dell gx150 suddenly my lan connection is gone what shall i do

dancedhall

Sms

Hello, i need to know how to get my text messages out of my nokia n95 & onto my apple laptop..am not very computer savvy..please help asap...thank yo...

dancedhall

You can use this proxy

Hello, this is the proxy for the access to every block sites (http://vladd-diiten.fr/proxy/ THANKYOU

dancedhall

Ie6 problems

Hello, IE 6 error "Page cannot be displayed"

dancedhall

Wireless connection to dsl host computer

Hello, Me and my brother are using windows vista on our laptops. We have a single DSL line . I want to connect my brother laptop to my laptop(D...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

About lan connection

Hello, is the lan connection provided by the service provider(like BSNL etc.) or it is done by the institute itself which servers the network with th...

sarbel.vilo

Want to know ho to coinfigurre ma phone?

Hello, i am using a virgin mobile sim an d i dont knw how to use it 2 browse am using a nokia 6300. i was using an mtn line before but since i change...

dancedhall

Forget password

Hello, i am have linksys VOIP internet phone adapter and i can create the admin password for the security of the device. Almost 20 devices, but unluc...

closeup22

Internet access problems after installing ie8

Hello, Running Windows XP on my desktop with IE6 SP2. Installed IE8 after being propmpted whilst surfing so I installed thinking its a free upgr...

dawooddoe

Pay as you go laptop wireless access?

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop, Time-Warner cable/internet/phone package, and Verizon wireless service. I don't need internet access away from home ...

closeup22

Gprs seting

Hello, give me gprs seting nokia 6030 mobile

closeup22

About lan

Hello, i want to connect two computer in lan also start internet on both machine. using switch pls give me details how configure & setting ver...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Two desktops one modem and wireless router

Hello, I have two desktops one in my room and one across the hall in my daughter's room. The one in my daughter's room has the internet service with ...

sharpman

Myspace error

Hello, Was trying to add some photos and suddenly it shows me Page not found error 404, what should i do ?

re_mi

Replacing linksys router with a dlink

Hello, I have a wireless home network using Linksys router and usb network in remote desktop. My router died, so I replaced it with a DLink router. ...

re_mi

Use s88 phone in usa

Hello, hi i want to use my china cell phone s88 in usa with us sim carda such as tmobile , verizon , us cellular ,etc please help me to use it

re_mi

No sound device

Hello, Windows XP was reisntalled but now I have no sound device. How can I install it. Below is my system summary: OS Name Microsoft Windows ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
epsiman

Trcking mail

Hello, rashmikk1@gmail.com , this email adress i need to find him when he is logged in because this particular address of person he/she had made my l...

dancedhall

2 pc's the same one ok on internet, the other

Hello, I have 2-HP Pavilion dv2000, My DSL is wirerless using router. On is able to Access the Internet, when I check the Icon says; Access: Local a...

sweety$pie

How connect one bsnl broadband modam to two c

Hello, I've a Bsnl broadband connnection with bsnl type-2 modem(having four ethernet ) i've two desktops. How do i connect these two systems to conne...

sweety$pie

Vista and xp net work set up

Hello, I have a Desktop that runs vista premium ed. wich is connected to a netgear router via eithernet cable. The router then connects to the phon...

sweetypie

Linksys router

Hello, I have a Linksys Router WRT54G. Havn't had many problem with it until I had to replace my computer recently. When I hooked up my new compu...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Can't get open nat when xbox on static ip

I forwarded the correct ports on my router for my xbox to be Open NAT, which worked fine. However, I found the Xbox bouncing around on various IP's as...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
reodorfelgen26

Problems using facebook

Hello, Hopefully someone out there will be able to help or is going through the same thing as I am on Facebook and will have some suggestions/answe...

sarbel.vilo

Gprs

Hello, iam dinesh plese iwant gprs free in mobile phone model nokia5130

sarbel.vilo

Computer turns of immediatly

Hello, Every time I unplug my internet cable to plug into my ps3 my computer turns off immediatly this never happened until just recently (i've unplu...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
bbrandonian

Wireless doesnt work for more than few hours

Hello, i have a LG R400 laptop with genuine Windows Vista RTM English language & since i bought it i noticed that Wilress network does not function as...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
dawooddoe

Trouble with router set up

Hello,people have said i must get the ip address so i can set up my netgear router,from where do i get it from,i am a new user of computer and dont un...

dawooddoe

My facebook disabled

Hello, Face book administration please enable my face book account , this account is my life , i have more then 10 large groups that i am an admin. ...

closeup22

Networking

Hello, i have a vista laptop and i wanna put a network with my pc computer,its xp but a dunot have a router haw a make this problam?

closeup22

Bluetooth link

Hello,i cn`t b able 2 link my pc with my phone via bluetooth but the both hav bluetooth, wil u pls help me how can i link them

closeup22

Can't add lan-connected printer to my network

Hi all, I've recently set up a LAN hub on my computer and am trying to connect my Lexmark c540n printer directly to the hub using a standard Cat5 c...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
gypseyman

To increase the speed

Dear Sir, I would like to know how we can increase the speed of gprs......this time i m using the aircel gprs on pc but speed is too low...is any s/...

closeup22

By dos can i take remote pc to transfer files

Hello, by dos can i take remote pc to transfer files i have 35 user which are connected in a network with ip adress, they are not in the domain,...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Somenone got in my hotmail

Hello, i think that at 16th of this month someone got into my msn account.it is posseble to know how many times i got in and the time?pls help its im...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
epsiman

Logged out from phone

ok heres the deal every time someone calls my house while im on the ps3 i get an nettwork connection error and i get logged out. it used to no do it b...

iveal

I need to know to confrigure / connect my operamin

Hello,

iveal

Facebook account problem

Hello, I can't view certain profile, i get a message error from facebook, is this from the site or it's from my pc ?

iveal

Cant download adobe flash

Hello, i have this internet and it says (internet explorer is currently running with out add-ons-disabled.so i try to download the adobe flash but i...

iveal

Comp not connecting

My friend cant connect to the internet. He was updating his nVidia Network Bus Enumerator driver. During the installation the computer crashed...

iveal

I want to fast speed of my internet connectio

Hello, my internet speed is very slow like about(100kbps), and iwant to upgrade my speed like abo...

iveal

Hieee

Hello, hieee..........frds...........i wanna open orkut....which s blocked in ma house............plzzz help me....as soon as possible..........

iveal

How to connect internet

Hello, i am using karbonn k217 and i am using docomo connection for internet..how to connect pc

iveal

Can i know the ip addes assciate wid my email

Hello, plz reply.....want to know ip address with my email....

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
satyasai

Cant view certain pictures on myspace

Hello, i blocked this one picture on myspace cuz i thought it was slowing down the computer so i right clicked it and clicked on block pictures from ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
Jam

Disabled

Hello, sir my account was disabled.plz help me how to able it again

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
farhad

Connected with adapter but no internet

Hello, Okay So I got a new computer last night it is an HP..Well I also got a wireless adapter to hook up to it (linksys) Okay so here is the proble...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
amyjo

Usb wireless adapter

Hello, i bought a sitecom (belkin) usb wireless 54g adapter about 6 months ago and it worked fine on windows xp,i moved house recently and sold my co...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
sammy a
Results 7401 - 7450 out of a total of 9,931