The discussions

Conection problems

Hello, I am having problems with my router setup. connection is fine on my desktop as this is wired to the router but any wireless devices will only ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
neil

Mobile,dailup

Hello, my english wil be bad because i speak only dutch but i will try can any one help me learn how to make a dailup connection using a phone whi...

olfo81

Pc getting restart when usb connected

Hello,

olfo81

Printer software

Hello, I cannot install the the printer A920 because I lost the software.

deepbreathe

Facebook< help!!!

Hello, I have been on facebook for months and just recently my friends has been telling me they can not view my home page or get onto it!! i can go ...

deepbreathe

My laptop

Hello, I am trying to set up my laptop top from dial up to wireless with my wireless usb adapter can someone tell me how to go about?

deepbreathe

Facebook account disabled

Hello, today I've tried to log on in to my facebook account and is disabled..please tell me what to do..I dont want to lose all of my contacts and a...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
djsalman

Free internet connection

Hello, plz hw cn i browse for free wit my nokia 2630 and my pc?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
epsiman

Face book

Hello, my face book account is disabled how i can enabled my face book account sir plz tell me i have lot of data on this i am student and need lot o...

deepbreathe

Free browsing

Hello, pls i want to know how i can browse with my phone freely using nokia 6111

afsgun

I you to pls assist me

Hello, I need help on how to have a free internet connection for PC through my sonyericssonw910i

afsgun

Yahoo help

Hello, i have some problem .the prob is this that i want to conect my yahoo mesinger with my mobile phone....how ?

afsgun

How to connect wireless internet with desktop

Hello, i want to connect wireless internet with my PC i have wireless rotter every thing just i don't know how to connect wireless internet plz help ...

afsgun

Iti modem

Hello, i am using i t i broad band modem , now i am facing problem with automatic connection. i have to configure daily. if i power off modem it's...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
zankar is best

Xp

Hello, in xp i want to access the folder from 30 pc than it possibal or not ?????

iveal

To connect the pc from mobile

Hello, i want to know how i will connect my pc to mobile. i m using nokia 6233 handset and internet already going on in mobile,but how i will conn...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
Ashish

Why isnt my password and email not working

Hello, MII NAME IS SANNA AND EVERYTIME I PUT I MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD IT ALWAYS SAY This account has been locked out for 15 minutes due to excessive fa...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
shawn

Software

Hello, how i can download software for sony ericson w310i.please tell me

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
iveal

I have v6 china mobile & i wnt 2 activate net

Hello, i have china handset (V6). I want ot activate aircel pocket internet. Could u provide me the resolution on this. thnx apu

iveal

Configure my phone nokia 6300

Hello, am francis i lovee ur show and i need to get my phone set to browse freely ssso whats the code . am using nokia 6300

iveal

Howdoigetmusicfromtheinternettomyphone?

Hello,i need to get music from the internet to my phone i have a cd rom and a usb lead but i dont know how to use them! please can you help me get mus...

pcsces

There is no audio voice

Hello,i want to ask you how i can install audio voice .in my computer i tried to set up voice card but i could not make it .i sea in control panel in...

pcsces

Bluetooth in laptop

Hello, How can I get my Bluetooth working on my laptop!

re_mi

I want to connect my mobile to laptop

Hello, I want to connect my Nokia 6020 Mobile with Laptop for Internet connection. I am using Airtel seam.

dybbody

Disable account

Hello, hii i'm erdanistella.. why my account fb ur disable? what my mistake?

iveal

Wireless network security

Hello, i have got a bsnl broadband connection. i have a have a broadband modem which supports 4 lan connection and also wifi. my brother is using one...

iveal

Loss wireless connectivity

Hello, My WRT54GS (3 yrs old) was working fine. Wireless and Internet connectivity OK.Then suddenly, wireless connectivity was lost. Try resetting bu...

iveal

Network

Hello, hi, i am shahul, i have two desktop computers, then i need to share the data's and documents. so how to share my desktop computers.can yo...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Driver problem

Hello, i have a compaq preasrio f500 and recently i have lost the connecton to the wireless router that i have from bt..the wireless card in my la...

flcconflict

Nokia 7210

Hello, 1.how much internet speed available in nokia 7210 using airtel live.

flcconflict

D-link wireless router

Hello! i cant finish in setting up my router because when im about to complete all what have to be done in the cd of d-link (checking network adapt...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
vhinz

Mini iphone

Hello, i have just bought a china mini i phone i wish to put some game on it but when i put jar or jar file its does not recognize the file . could u...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
flcconflict

Computer system

Hello, Please help me with the factors that should be taken into account with network cables in terms of attenuation and humidity.

nomadcrys

Pls i need the mtn freedom software and configurat

Hello,check my title

flcconflict

Wireless router

Hello, can any1 help me i got a belkin router which was working 1 day then all of a sudden i switched on my laptop to find it not workin,i was old t...

flcconflict

Can't log in to wrv200 linksys router

Hello, Just gave up an hour and a half of my life to Linksys and Cisco phone support, to be told that due to recent Windows and IE security updates...

olfo81

Internet connection

Hello, I have one USB type internet connection. I want to use that internet connection in 2 computers at a time. Same time both computer should be ...

olfo81

Internet connection problems

Hello, I have just changed my internet connection from a wireless modem to a broadband landline-based connection.The problem is that my laptop is not...

olfo81

Bad acount

Hello, i cant log in with my e mail acount it tell's me it's no good but i get other email

olfo81

Wireless network works but no internet

Hello, alright, so i have a wireless network setup with my computer and my mothers the setup goes phone jack => modem => wireless router => my c...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
dreadvane

Wifi conection

Hello, I have a Toshiba Equim L20 whih I have just formatted with a genuine XP installation disc. To get the various drivers that I needed I w...

dustrat

Connected to unsecured wireless netwrok but n

Hello, Please solve my problem. I have HP 540. It's able to connect to unsecured wireless network but i ma not able to surf the internet. How to ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
D-Rock

Soo annoying

Hello, Msn is really annoyin me now, i try signing to my msn.. but it sayes there is a error.. i tryed signing in on my other account and it worked, ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous User

Wirless does not work

Hello, I have a laptop computer with a westell moden and a bilken wirless router. the computer wireless was working well, then all of a sudden it do...

dawooddoe

Server access denied to download(websense)

Hello, 1.my college has a web sense it don't allow us to download any thing like .exe , .zip , .rar , .avi 2.and it also not allowed to download any...

samadi

Free browsing

Hello, how do i browse free of charge on my mobile phone.

onea97

Question about creating lan network

Hello, at the first how i creat the lan network and also how i block and secure the websites which we do not use that?

onea97

Im havin a myspace crisis!!!

OKAYYY I CANT LOG INTO MY MYSPACE AND IDK WHYY!! I WAS JUST ON IT EARLIER TODAY SO I THINK SOMEONE HACKED IT?! CAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING IS CORRECT BUT ...

onea97

I need internet on my mobaile

Hello, I want to activate WAP on my cell please send the setting as possible. mo nu 9773699046 cell no Motorola W220 black

onea97

Connectivity between two different network,

Hello, this is sahrish shaikh,my questation is that,how we make a two different network,and i want to one network is can internat access other is not...

onea97
Results 8051 - 8100 out of a total of 9,930