The discussions

Network problem

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Internet speed

Hello, respected sir we are using a reliance wireless network with 1 mbps speed. we are 8 persons in the group. the problem is that we 3 persons hav...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Other than «sos», «urgent» or «help»).

Hello, I am sagar. i need your's help ?

deepbreathe

Network is not working

Hello, sir my question is that if my networking is not working than what i have to do first .....

sadgurl

Wap setting

Hello, ineed wap seeing for 3110 mobile handset

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
harsh shah

Wireless connection

Hello, My laptop trys to connect to the internet through wireless and it says its connected but with "limited or no connectivity" i have another lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Aspire one , ethernet connect, no net.

Hello, I have a Aspire One Netbook that I purchased recently. It connects great to the net via the wireless card and a mobile netstick too. But it ...

sharpman

Got no internet even tho i got a good signal

Hello, CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE IVE JUST BROUGHT A BRAND NEW COMPUTER AND HAVE SET IT UP NO PROBS. I THEN CHECKED TO SEE IF I COULD GO ON THE NET ...

sharpman

Using my laptops wireless 4 internet on my pc

Hello, my laptop runs windows xp and connects to the internet via a wireless router. I've been trying to set up my PC which runs Ubuntu Linux 9.04...

sharpman

How to connect my bluetooth device to my comp

Hello, i ve got lot of pictures in my cell phone nokia, i dont how to transfer them to my computer. pls help me to transfer the files. thank u

sharpman

Networking problem ? how to put three devices

Hello, PC 1 ip address 192.168.1.5 sub-net 255.255.255.0 default gateway 192.168.1.1 PC 2 ip address 192.168.15.2 sub-net 255.255.255.0 defaul...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
imi6969

Wireless won't connect

Hello, My network adapter in my laptop has stopped working so i bought a usb adapter, i stalled fine and it picks up my wireless network says it is c...

sadgurl

Strange problem in network

Hello, I'm facing strange problem. I've 7 computers in network, I can access 6 of them but can 't access one. I tried accessing my computer from th...

deepbreathe

Grouppolicy

Hello, sir my problem is that when i log on at administrator there is no run option where i can type regedit.msc. how run option possible ? give...

sadgurl

Facbook

Hello, my facebook account is disabled but i don't know way

deepbreathe

I want to connect 2 systems in linux using la

Hello, I am doing the project in linux i want to connect 2 systems through lan cable i am trying with the ip address but it is not happen...

anything

Problem about aircel gprs

Hello, sir i have nokia 5130 phone. i have aircel sim card with gprs. but i dont have to connect on vista machin. please refer me to connect it

suff954

Find the sender email ip address

Hello, how can we locate the sender email ip address?

suff954

Iternet failer

Hello, i have just bought a LG KP500 cookie for my birthday and tryed to go on the internet however it keeps coming up with conection failer and i ca...

dancedhall

How to access other pc in lan

Hello, how to acesss other pc in lan

dawooddoe

Orkut

Hello, sir i m not able to open orkut on my web its being stuck

dancedhall

Computer slow

Hello, Why is my computer so slow?

closeup22

Problems with sound

Hello, Everything was working perfectly on my pc. Then I connected a webcam and I was having audio issues with that. But once the audio issues were f...

closeup22

Sahring intenet of one connection in lan

Hello, i have 4 pc and one pc is server and 2 lan card one is local and second is net ip show how to configrtion of all pc

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Speed up dpwnload

Hello sir . how can i increase download speed.... pls reply to me...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Someone has changed my passwords

Hello, please help me i dont know what to do. Someone has changed my password for facebook,MSN and hotmail, so i cant change my password =( i really ...

iveal

Internet connects to laptop, not to desktop

Hello, I have Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router connected to my DSL Speedstream 4100 which directs the internet to my desktop while the laptop runs...

iveal

Gprs seting aircel for nokia

Hello, Please advise, how to get internet through PC using AIRCEL GPRS. I got Nokia Mobile, Model 5130

iveal

Ethernet controller

Hello, i have dell inspiron 600m and i formated my computer but i have lost my driver cd so now i try to download from dell web site but i can not op...

iveal

Wireless card problem

Hello, i have a problem with my other laptops wireless card it keeps flashing and it doesnt work

onea97

How do i secure my zoom wireless connection

Hello, My name's alex and i'm unsure of how to password my zoom adsl x6 wireless connection so that only those with the knowledge of the password/key...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
alex

Best selling mp4 players in europe

Hello,this is fenny from China.I have viewed your website today. Most of your products are privated models.I suggestd that you may also have some s...

happy fenny

Blocked for sending to many messages

Hello, i have been disabled by facebook for sending to many inbox messages...is it possible to reactivate my account..when i sent a message it put me...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
onea97

Please help quickly

Hello, Last night when i tried logging in to msn it said my password was incorrect. i typed it a few more times making sure it was correct and so was...

onea97

Unable to connect to wireless network

Hello, I have an intermittent problem with my wireless network that is annoying the heck out of me. Here is what happens: 1. I'm on the network a...

sharpman

About the lan systems

Hello, computer is start but local network ican is not show the screen plz how to connect local network connetion plz understand to me step by ste...

onea97

Aircel

Hello, i want to connect my samsung phone to my pc using aircel, my handset model is SGH-B520

moneymaker1

Windows live messenger

Hiya, I'm on Windows Live Messenger all day...but then sometimes all of a sudden, I get logged off but can't log back on...it seems like there is ...

moneymaker1

I wanna connect my pc with net mobile

Hello sir, First i wanna know he it is possible to find net program for nokia n 76 which can support songs and videos ??? I downloaded skifire but th...

moneymaker1

Network for four pc

Hello, Broad Band Connect-I have Modem Which Has Four ethernet port Give me how i set it on every computer LAN Pocess Help

moneymaker1

Network issues after xp installation

Hello, I have a Vista 64 bit machine that I installed XP SP2 on as a dual boot. Then I added SP3. The drivers for the ethernet card and the wir...

moneymaker1

Vista with linksys router

Hello, I have two laptops. One with Vista and the other with Windows XP. I finally got my Vista system to work and then tried to set up the Windows X...

moneymaker1

How to reset the dhcp of my internet connect

Solved

Hello, computer novice here, looking for how to renew to dhcp of my broadband connection from the command prompt rather that going in to the rout...

moneymaker1

My account is closed.

Hello, Hello Madam / Sir, I made a big mistake. i wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message. so you deleted m...

moneymaker1

Aswin

Hello, i want avira activation code

afsgun

My pc

Hello, My Computer everytime i go on this website it say n error occured wat do i do

afsgun

Networking

Hello, how can i connect 2 computers through internet without using lan?

realiser

News to mobile from net

Hello, hi i want daily news to my mobile as sms for vodafone for free im from india, andhra pradesh, anantapur dist my no +919966646349

realiser

Net on mobile via bluetooth with pc

Hello, i have sony ericsson k800i , i want to browse net on it via bluetooth in my computer .. i tried many times , it did conncet to the net , bu...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Wifi connetion

Hello, all i just want to know how to access internet with wifi connetion without have password for that , is there any software which i can use to ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
re_mi
Results 7751 - 7800 out of a total of 9,930